Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Fox Race ❯ What A Sight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
_____Ch. 1 What a sight

"Mom... Dad... no... NO... Dee help!"

Dee quickly ran to the yelling man side as he cried out, covered in a cold sweat. "Ryo, Ryo... wake up. Damn this flu."

"What... Dee!" Ryo wrapped his arms around Dee's waist, crying into his shoulder. Shocked at the turn of events Dee wrapped his arms around the delicate waist of the male in front of him, stroking the sweet matted hair. "It's ok. It was just a dream... Shhh... Don't worry... I'm here... I'm not going to leave." Soon the scared man was asleep on top of the younger man who didn't seem to mind.

Shifting his weight, he laid down trying not to bother the sleeping head that rest on his bare chest and Ryo's arms still wrapped around his waist.

Resting his arms on Ryo's thinly covered back, closing his eyes as his mind raced , 'Stupid flu. I haven't been sick in years and what is the chance I get the worst flu ever? Then I give it to Ryo, he still feels a little warm... me too. I'll have to check when he wakes up.'

((-))((-))((-))((-))((-))

His eyes fluttered open, getting a view of what was in front of him, arms still wrapped around the slender waist. 'What the heck? Why am I sleeping on his chest? It's so comfortable though. Stop it... I have to get up.' Slowly sliding his arms away he rolled over as the other man's eyes opened, darkened with sleep. "You ok? Gave me a good scare last night." Rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he probed his back against the head board.

Sitting next to Dee his mind hurriedly tried to figure out what he was talking about. Which was a losing battle. Noticing the confusion in the blonde. He responded, "You had a nightmare. Calling Mom, Dad then no and for me to help. I ran over and woke you up. You wrapped your arms around me, cried, and then fell asleep. After you fell back asleep I didn't want to wake you so I slide down and fell asleep without waking you."

Standing up, wiping his sweat soaked forehead with the bottom of he shirt, he smiled. "You hungry? Why don't I make us some chicken noodle?" Almost running out of the room, he settled down in the kitchen as he opened some soup cans. His thoughts soon taking over. 'I can't believe I did that. Why would I just grab for him? Damn this flu. I had a fever so that caused the nightmare. I do understand why I grabbed Dee... Six years. I've known him for six years and I'm still to stupid to go out with him.' *Beeeeep* 'Foods done.'

Making sure the food looked nice he placed it on the table before walking into the bedroom. Sitting against the headboard, eyes closed, he looked so peaceful. Walking over he couldn't help but stretch his arm out to touch the ebony haired man's face. Suddenly Dee grabbed Ryo's wrist, pulling him over to sit on his lap. Smiling widely, enjoying the feeling of Ryo's back to his chest. "Dee, come on foods done." Trying to stand up, he felt strong hands on his hips which began to pull him down, this time laying him on his back.
"Dee... come on... no..."

Dee cut his cries short as he covered the howling man's mouth. Ryo began to slowly melt into the deep kiss. With his hands roaming, Dee brought his hands up to Ryo's hair. Feeling the heat admitting from his forehead he recoiled. "Ryo you're burning up. We need to do something. Oh..." There was an evil gleam in his eyes as he pulled Ryo to his feet.

"What are you thinking? Dee back away! AHH!" All of a sudden Ryo's shirt was pulled over his head as he watched black hair disappear into the bathroom, hearing water hit tile. Leaning in the door frame, he looked on questioning. As Dee looked over his shoulder, laughing to himself as Ryo shyly tried to cover his nude, muscular chest with his arms.
"What are you doing?"

"Take your clothes off."

"What!? Dee what are you thinking I'm not doing anything with..."

"Ryo the water will cool down your fever so strip, get naked, jump in, or I'll do it for you."

"Um... Dee..." His face turning a deep cherry at the thought of getting naked in front of Dee. Even after six years on the force and many, friendly, nights pasting out on each others couches; he still didn't feel comfortable with nothing on. 'Why am I so embarrassed? Just think of being in a locker room. But it's Dee. We kiss. Why can't I get over that?' His thought were shattered by the sudden sight of Dee in front of him. His cheeks began to color more as the other man just smiled, "What?"

Dee brought his hand to Ryo's face looking deep into his eyes. Leaning forward Dee's lips softly glazed over his. Next thing the blonde haired man knew his pj bottoms were around his ankles, leaving him in just his tightly fitted boxer-briefs.

"Now," placing his hand on his hip, "You take that off and step in before I do it for you."

"Dee! God, I will. Just leave me alone. Leave the room and I'll get in," he shyly looked down, stepping out of his pj's.

"I'm not leaving because you won't get in. so I'll turn around and you get in."

"Fine, hand me a towel. Thanks." He placed the towel around his waist, turned around, and slide out of his remaining clothes. Suddenly feeling very exposed, even with the towel, he looked over his shoulder, "Dee, close your eyes while I step in."

Smiling at the man's insecurities he obeyed, "Fine." He lightly placed a hand over his open eyes.

Slowly he dipped his foot in before jumping back into an unexpected Dee. "That's cold!
I'm not getting in. What the hell are you thinking? I'll freeze!"

Frustration was easily detected in his voice as he said, "Ok! That's it!" He lifted Ryo off his feet, slowly dropping him in the water, towel and all while Ryo yelled in protect.

Stepping away he grabbed two towels as he slowly dried his pants from where water splash on him when he dropped Ryo in. "Told you I would do it if you wouldn't."

Shuttering from the cold he asked, "Ca... Can I get out?"

"Go under for a second, then you can come out." He turn around and smiled at Ryo how bashfully covered his manhood.

"Fine," Taking a deep breath he slowly dissented under the freezing water. Seconds later he emerged, shuttering at the cold. "Hand me a towel and cover you eyes."

Handing him a towel Dee covered his eyes leaving a small space to peck.

"NO peeking Mr. Horn Dog or I'll make you leave.

"I'm not!" He yelled while truly covered his eyes.

The only sound heard was water drumming against water as Ryo and toweled off. Stepping out he placed the towel tightly around his waist holding it in place. Swiftly he kissed the man's exposed cheek and walked away shutting the bathroom door.

Once Dee opened the door he leaned against the frame and watched Ryo pull up his boxer-briefs and now fumbled to keep the legs straight. He didn't notice Dee watching him since his back was turned. Bending over he picked the pants off the floor as Dee looked on with a wide grin. Struggling to get the tight jeans on, he finally turned around and quickly realized why the other man was smiling.

"Thanks for the view." Walking over he and grabbing the older man's arm and placing the back of his hand to the others forehead. "You seem a lot cooler. Looks like it worked." Walking over to the bed patting the space next to him. Ryo took the invitation, sat down, and then fell on his back.

"Did you know that would work or did you just want to see..." He trailed off to embarrassed to finish.

"Mother did that to all the kids when we had high fevers. It does work but I was more worried about you being sick then seeing anything. You know I just wanted to make sure my partner is healthy or I'd have to do all the paper work myself."

"Thanks, I think... Dee why were you so worried. I mean I'm just your partner. Sure it's been for 6 years but you still don't have to do this..."

"Ryo, I don't mind and it's not just because you're my partner or my friend... it's because I... I... I lo-" *Ring*The telephone blared as Dee grumbled and picked it up.

Ryo took his chance and dashed off into the kitchen seeing the now cold chicken noodle. Smiling as his stomach growled he placed them both into the microwave and started them.

"What you making?"

"Well I had chicken noodle made but I had to freeze so it got cold. I made you some, thought you'd be hungry too." As they eat in silence Ryo's mind went crazy with what Dee said or was going to. 'He was going to say love.... Yea he was...'

Dee's mind was also racing with the same thoughts. 'I was going to say it. I really was. I should do something for him... I know.' After slurping the rest of his soup he leaned back in his chair, cracking his knuckled loudly. "Bikky called. Asked if you were ok, I told him yea. Said he was going to see an early movie today with Carol. Well he said that after he told me to keep my hands off then called me perv."

"Oh... I was planning on going home and spending time with him. You know, since I couldn't see him for three days because I was sick as a dog. Guess I'll go home and order a movie, read a book or something."

"Well, why don't I take you out to dinner. Copped up for three days eating soup probably wasn't the funniest thing so why don't I take you to a nice restaurant like Vitale's. I can still get us a table for something like seven since it's still one."

"Dee that would be great but I've stayed with you... so I'll take you out. No ifs ands or buts." Standing he cleaned off the dishes placing them gently in the sink. "I should get going to see if my house is still in one piece. Make the reservations and I'll pick you up. Just tell me when they're for." He grabbed his keys and coat and about to walk out the door but stopped. Looking over his shoulder he smile, "Bye Dee. See you tonight."