Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Late work ❯ Late Work ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

FAKE

@ Niimura Yume

Disclamer: Not mine, neither of them… just the plot belongs to me.

A/N: It's just a very short piece, but I hope you still like it^^

Late work sucks.

I am never going to get home tonight. I guess I can move in here right away.

If only Ryo was here. I wouldn't be alone now. Even if I can't touch him, do what I want to do with him at least I would be close to him and maybe he would let me kiss him.

But instead I sit here all alone late at night, 2.30 am as I check my watch, in the empty office at the police department and write another damn report.

I sigh and take another folder from the tall stack when I see a dark figure stand in the doorframe, hidden in the shadows of the dark hallway.

"Who is there?"


Ryo comes in, arms crossed protectively before him, his kind eyes resting on me.

"Ryo! What are you doing here?" I ask, unsure what to make of the situation.

His arms fall to his side as he averts his gaze. I know if I wait long enough he will eventually tell me. It is hard to wait, anticipation making my muscles tense up.

"Dee!" he says, hesitantly taking a step forward and I understand. He wants me to help him express himself. He would never be able to say whatever he wants to say unless I make him and he knows that as well as I.

I get up to stand before him, close enough to feel his body heat but not close enough to touch. I reach up a hand to brush across his cheek, resting it in the nape of his neck, staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Nani?" I ask in the softest voice I can muster, gently kneading his neck, slowly closing the gap between us to touch my lips to his in a sensual kiss.

His knees are trembling, barely keeping him upright and I pull him against me, his head resting comfortably against my shoulder, my hand brushing through the tips of his hair.

His eyes are closed and, almost inaudible, he whispers: "I missed you."

I smile, a warm feeling nestling in my stomach as I close my eyes, my head resting atop his.

Unlike myself I don't feel the urge to strip him bare and take him right now, right here but I want to simply hold him forever.

Ryo is mine.

"Ai shiteru, Ryo."



~owari~