Fake Fan Fiction ❯ MINE! ❯ MINE! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: MINE!!
Fandom: FAKE
Pairing: DeexRyo
Rating: R for booze and swearing, faint lime
 
 
 
Ryo looked morosely at the beer bottle he was nursing. The entire evening was a huge mistake. He shouldn't have let Dee talk him into going to this dance club, he shouldn't have agreed (even with all the “convincing” Dee gave him), and he most certainly shouldn't have ordered a third beer. He wasn't a clubbing sort of guy, and it surprised him a bit that Dee even knew where this one was. Apparently, his past was a bit wilder that he let on.
 
The club, cheekily named “The Bolt”, was massive. People lined the walls and every chair and stool was taken or spoken for by either jackets or purses. Each of the three bars had a crowd surrounding that nearly swamped each one. Insanely beautiful people mingled, talked and flirted with one another.
 
And then, there was the dance floor.
 
Pounding beats stirred the throng as lights, sometimes erratic, sometimes smooth swirled and flickered above and among them. The current song had a tribal beat to it, and the dancers nearly moved as one, bouncing at first, some thrashing their sweaty heads, others waving their hands, then suddenly all would move to what could only be described as a massive group grind. Ryo's sharp sniper eyes were trained on only one dancer the crowd, a familiar sight of black hair and olive toned skin.
 
Dee's tank top had been long discarded on the chair in front of Ryo, leaving him clad in only a pair of leather pants, practically painted on, black as sin. Ryo remembered watching Dee carefully slide those pants on earlier that evening, inch by tantalizing inch. He envied the way they hugged Dee's lips like a second skin. He had to remind himself not to drool at the sight.
 
And now, he thought, taking another draught of beer, it's all I can do not to drool...damn...the man screams “sex” enough as it is.
 
He closed his eyes and moaned softly as his already too tight jeans (what was Dee thinking when he said that these pants were perfect for him anyway?) became a bit more unbearable.
 
Apparently, Dee was having that effect on his fellow dancers as well. Hands reached and groped, bodies swayed in his direction, but he deftly avoided them all, turning this way or swaying his hips that way. Whether it was because of Ryo's constant gaze or just an involuntary reaction, Dee made it all seem natural.
 
The hands and bodies didn't stop, however. More replaced the ones that gave up and it was really starting to bug Ryo. He, naturally, didn't feel up to dancing when they arrived, content to sit and take in the atmosphere. The atmosphere really liked Dee, though, because several people, men and women both, made passes at the slighter younger man before they even got inside the club.
 
Then there was the bartender, the little blond bar back, three guys in the line for the bathroom, who knows just how many in the bathroom, and in various other spots in between.
 
Each time, Dee would more or less politely brush them off, pointing out that he had come attached. The touches and brief sweaty kisses between songs were reassuring, but Ryo wanted the world to know, all at once, that the incubus in the leather pants was all his.
 
An idea quickly popped up in his boozy-fuzzy mind. He stood up and stumbled down the stairs to the dance floor. The DJ had just switched to another house tune, and the crowd began its swaying once more. Dee looked rather surprised at Ryo's approach, stopping dancing entirely until he was close enough to scream into his ears.
 
“So, you gonna join me? I thought you hated dan--” Dee's head snapped around to glare at the block of dancers behind him, attempting to figure out who just goosed him. “Fuck! The later it gets, the fresher the crowd gets, eh, Ryo-”
 
Whatever else he had to say was quickly swallowed into Ryo's mouth as the dark blond grabbed him by the ears and kissed him, full and deep, tongue and all.
 
Dee's taste was more intoxicating than the beer Ryo had consumed. It was addicting. Dee recovered quickly, wrapping an arm around Ryo's waist, pulling him even closer to a sweaty bared chest and an obvious leather clad bulge. His other hand reached around to knead the globes of Ryo's ass, weakening his knees.
 
Eventually, they both parted, gasping for air.
 
“God damn, Ryo!” Dee yelled, “What's gotten into you?”
 
“MINE!!” Ryo growled, hands sliding down to mirror Dee's. He pushed his own arousal against his lover's and looked around the dance floor. No one looked their way, and no one dared lay a hand on Dee at that point.
 
Dee chucked. “Forever the jealous type, aren't you, baby? Are you always this aggressive when you're drunk?”
 
“Yes.” Ryo glared at him. “And right now, I'm jealous of these pants. They're touching more of you that I can right now.” To prove his point, he slid his hands across Dee's waist and down the front of his pants. Green eyes fell closed, making Ryo smile. Only he could do that to his lover.
 
No one else could have that kind of effect on him with just a touch.
 
“We can't have you like this for too long,” Dee purred. “You might try to rip these pants off of me. Let's go home and you can touch me all you want.”
 
Both men pushed their way towards the exit. From the table that held their jackets, or the bar to round up the tab, to the door out of the club, not a soul looked their way.
 
Ryo smiled. Mission accomplished.