Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Elena ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11 - Elena

"Hey, Rick? Ryo's due here any minute! Are you coming down here, or waiting until later?" I ask, Rick hasn't come downstairs yet, so I'm not quite sure what he's doing. He's been really nervous for the past two days, but hell, he beat the poor boy! If he weren't nervous, I'd be nervous and wouldn't even let Rick try to apologize to Ryo.

And he appears at the top of the stairs in his best suit. He walks down the stairs and stares straight into my eyes.

"You have no idea how sorry I am about what I did to Ryo. It kills me everyday to know that I ruined our relationship by abusing alcohol and Ryo, and believe me, I pay for it everyday. Our relationship was changed, Ryo and my relationship was changed, and just plain Ryo and I were changed as individuals. I miss how things used to be, and I'm going to try to make things better between Ryo and me." Rick said emotionally. There was just so much hurt and pain that the walls of this house have seen in the past and in the present. I just want things to be peaceful, but I know it's going to take a lot of work and effort. Rick has hurt Ryo pretty bed in the past and I certainly hope that Ryo will be able to forgive Rick, but I won't hold my breath.

The doorbell rings. I hope its Ryo. If it's not, than they won't be allowed in my house until Ryo gets here.

"Ryo!" I exclaim. It's amazing to see him all grown up, even though he looks like pure death.

"Aunt Elena…" Ryo mumbles. He needs me. Somebody actually needs my help. That's why he came. To get my help. Not to catch up, or to throw his pain in Rick's face. He came here because he needs me, his aunt, and I couldn't be more proud.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: it's getting light already! I've been up all night! It's six in the morning! Holy hell! I've been up since two (afternoon), just in time to watch one life to live and general hospital! Yes, I am addicted to soap opera's. so what, sue me. They're entertaining and they remind me that my life could be worse. They are my gods.

Tankle: -walks into the room- I am your goddess, a woman spatula here to eat your babies!!

Aaia, Dee, Ashi, and Ryo: …silence…

Tankle: -walks back out of the room-

Aaia: anyways… Dee, I give you permission to kill Rick when all is said and done, that is if Ryo doesn't kill him first^^

Dee: tell me why I'd kill him!

Ryo: my god! You're always going on about how I'm an airhead, but you can't even figure this out? Jeez, aaia just mentioned it in this chapter!!

Dee: …silence… it'll soak in by next chapter, I swear!

Ashi: my rat's up my shirt… again^^

Tankle: and we need to know this because?

Ashi: I haven't said a lot, so I wanted to say something.

Aaia: ok, well, you've got to have pretty much no life if you've read all the way through and up `til this point, so I congratulate you, and Michael Phelps, I love you and soon it won't be illegal for you and me^^ and I congratulate you on all your medals so far! (4 gold, 1 silver) yes, Ian Thorpe is good, but you're better!!

Tankle: -sighs- you're hopeless.

Aaia: -daydreams-

---eNd FoR NoW---