Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Ryo ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15 - Ryo

"Elena… Not everything is sorted out right now. I don't know how much I can tell you. Plus, I don't want to tell anyone before I tell Dee. He needs to know before anyone, because it's about him."

"Please Ryo. I want to help. By telling me some things that you can, you'll be relieving yourself of some stress. Now, who's Dee?" She really wants to help. But she doesn't even know Dee. She doesn't know how he makes me feel, or how he can fix things in a motion, or in a single word. She just doesn't know.

I sigh. I should tell her. I need somebody to just listen.

"I'll tell you some things, but please just listen."

"Anything you want." She agrees.

"Dee Laytner. Where do I begin? He's been my partner on the force for four years now and he's always coming after me. He makes open advances, and doesn't care what other people think about him. He's openly bisexual and I'm the one person he's in love with. A while back when Dee and I were first partnered up, our first case was about a drug dealer who was murdered. He had a son named Bikky who is now fourteen and my adopted son. Dee and Bikky are always quarreling about something, but I think they like each other a bit. I've always known that I was `different' from other guys, but I didn't want to believe it and I was able to pretend that it wasn't true. Then I met Dee and he loves me and I have to figure out what I feel before I really hurt him!" I explain. "I'm not here for revenge, believe it or not. I'm here because I needed to get away from everybody's opinions about me and Dee and find out what I really feel without any influence. I push him away sometimes and I pull him close sometimes and I know I'm only confusing and hurting him. But the reason I push him away is because when Rick betrayed my trust, I lost all trust I had in anyone, and I just feel like I can't trust Dee. I just don't want to go through that again." I'm ranting. I'm angry now and I have no idea why.

"I just want to say a few things. You don't have to listen, but I listened to you, now I think you should listen to me for a bit, okay?" She means well, so why not?

"I'm listening."

"It seems to me that you care about Dee very much, but you're so traumatized, and with good reason, from what happened between you and Rick that you're letting it stand in the way of a love that seems to be very strong. My only bit of advice is to follow your heart and do what feels right to you. I think that you know that love is partially about taking a chance and intrusting your heart to another human being, and if it feels right to you, don't hold back." And she leaves me with even me to think things through.

And it snaps. I do love Dee. He's done absolutely nothing to make me think otherwise. He's always there when I need a shoulder to lean on, and he never takes advantage of me when it would be so easy to. I'm willing to give him my heart and trust, but if he throws away my trust, I don't think that I'd ever be able to be with anyone again.

Author's Notes:

Aaia: -sniffle- waaahh!! It's so beautiful!!

Dee: you're fixing it!!! finally! After 15 chapters of waiting! You're finally fixing it!! now please make it all better! -begs-

Ryo: -stares in disbelief- I was traumatized?

Tankle: -stares hopefully at aaia- is there going to be make-up sex?

Aaia: shush! You never know! -winks mischievously-

Tankle: you're no help at all! -pouts-

Aaia: hee hee! Thank you for reviewing and putting up with all of my junk here at the end of all my short chapters! I love you all!!

---eNd FoR NoW---