Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Revelations at the Beach ❯ Revelations at the Beach ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
Dee and Ryo at the Beach 2
 
 
The boys decide to enjoy themselves at the beach.
 
XXXXXXXXXX
 
 
Ryo catches the shirt and says, “Maybe I'll put it on later, thanks Dee how thoughtful of you to look out for me.” He turns to Brandy and says, “Did I tell you we were partners on the force?”
 
“No you didn't, so you're police officers then?” She looks at Ryo and then at Dee for an answer.
 
Carol pipes up with, “Oh no much better than that, they're detectives all of them are!”
 
Dee looks down at Carol and smiles he reaches over and strokes the back of her hair. “My little princess thinks we are her heroes. So don't pay to much attention to her.”
 
“Well you are when you're not slacking off!” She giggles at the both of them as they glare at her. Ryo throws a towel at her head as she tries to duck out of the way and Dee grabs her legs. She is giggling and trying to kick him away as she calls to Ryo for help.
 
“Sorry princess you're on your own after that remark!” They all laugh at them as they play on the blanket and Carol gets away and runs towards the water with Dee chasing behind her. Ryo is laughing at the both of them as they run along the beach.
 
Brandy looks at Ryo as he watches them and says, “You and Dee are lovers aren't you?” He turns sharply as he looks at her and says, “Why would you say that?”
 
She chuckles and says, “I'm a woman and I know when a man is not interested in me, besides when you look at him and he looks at you a person can feel the heat. They way you smile when you look at him tell it all. However if I'm wrong I'm sorry.”
 
Ryo looks back at Dee as he chases Carol in the water and says in a soft voice, “I love that man like no other.”
 
Brandy cocks her head to the side and says, “Does he know that?”
 
Ryo looks away from Dee reluctantly and back at Brandy. “I think so but I really don't know. I know that cares for me, I just don't know if his feelings are real. He's always been a player from what I hear.”
 
Brandy says, “He may be a player but I don't think he wants to play you Randy. I think he's in love with you. Am I right Dawn?”
 
“I would agree with you. He's a very handsome man and so are you. The two of you make a beautiful couple. He wasn't too happy to see us when he came back. He seems like the possessive type. Is he Randy? By the way, why do they call you Ryo and you said your name is Randy?”
 
He chuckles and says, “Ryo is my Japanese name and when Dee and Bikky started calling me by that name others picked it up.”
 
Brandy stands and says, “It was nice meeting you Ryo and I like that name. If I run into you again that's what I'll call you okay?”
 
He smiles up at her and nods. The two women say good-bye and walk down the beach in search of other prospects.
 
Ryo looks back to the water trying to catch a glimpse of Dee, he sees his head above the others, and smiles as he puts his sunglasses back on lying back on his chair.
 
He wonders why he told Brandy how he really felt about Dee and including his doubts. Maybe talking to a stranger is easier than talking to a friend. After all, they don't judge you as harshly as a friend would. Maybe that is why and then you may never see them again so your words will not come back to hunt you.
 
He closes his eyes and sighs deeply.
 
“Did someone break your heart beautiful?”
 
Ryo smiles as he opens his eyes. He takes his glasses off and looks up in Dee's face. “I hope not but what do you think?”
 
“I know I would never break it, if you gave it to me.”
 
“Promises, promises, but you are good at it, but we'll have too see about that.”
 
“You don't believe me Ryo.”
 
“I want to believe you Dee.”
 
“Then, why don't you?”
 
Ryo grins at him and Dee melts. He looks at Ryo with such a look of longing that Ryo has to turn his head away. Dee's gaze is so intense sometimes that if he doesn't look away he knows he could be swept away.
 
“Don't look away from me Ryo.”
 
Ryo turns his head back around and looks in Dee's eyes once again.
 
“When I talk to you, you always look away. Am I that bad looking that you can't stand to look at me for long?”
 
“No…Dee it's not that. It's that…”
 
“Hey I want another beer! What happen to the ladies did you run them off, Dee?” Drake glares at Dee and JJ looks at him in surprise.
 
“What ladies. There were women here?”
 
“Yeah, when we came back Ryo was entertaining two beautiful women and he had his hands full, right Dee?”
 
Dee turns from Ryo and says, “Yeah but they weren't all that much.”
 
JJ looks at Ryo and says, “What did you think of them Ryo? Did you get a phone number from them?”
 
Dee narrows his eyes at JJ wondering what he is up too. He looks at Ryo to hear what his answer is going to be.
 
Ryo slides his glasses back on and says, “No I didn't, I talked to them and found out I wasn't their type.”
 
Dee smiles at hearing this, takes a beer out, and says, “Here you go partner.”
 
Ryo accepts the beer as he smiles at Dee. “Come here Dee, I want to tell you something.”
 
Dee looks at him and crawls over to him. Ryo puts the beer down, takes his glasses off and Dee's face in his hands, and says, “I love you Dee Laytner and I will love you forever.”
 
Dee looks at him with his eyes wide as Drake and JJ look on in surprise. He bends down and kisses Dee on the lips on a public beach in front of anyone that wanted to look at the two.
 
Dee puts his hands up, pulls Ryo off his seat, and holds him in his arms as he slides his tongue inside Ryo's mouth. He slides his hands behind Dee's back and they kiss passionately.
 
Drake looks at them dumbfounded and JJ just chuckles.
 
“Didn't I tell you that Ryo was in love with Dee-senpai?”
 
“Yeah but, on the beach where everyone can see?”
 
“Why not, love is love and that's what they have. I just wish…oh never mind.”
 
Please R&R