Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Mortality ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


 
 
 
 
It's a hot and balmy day in south Melbourne. There weren't many balmy days in Melbourne or its suburbs most of the time it was raining and had thunder or was nice and warm. The streets name is Margo. Someone was standing underneath a streetlight trying to light a cigarette. He's `bout 5” 2in he had black hair and wore a black trench coat. He started to light his smoke when it started to rain. It was raining like as if all the angels in heaven had decided to take a piss all at once. He grumbled and swore that he would get even with the bastard for ruining his smokes and started to walk off when someone called out to him. “John” it called. John whirled around quick-as-a-flash and found no-one was there, the street was empty. I must be loosing my fucking marbles john thought to him lighting another smoke and walking away. Little did he know that someone was watching him. The next morning john woke up with a hangover the size of Jupiter he gets up and heads to the cabinet in the bathroom and gets some pain killers out and swallows them but out of the corner of his eye he notices that someone's in his apartment. John puts the bottle down and reaches over to his witches curse pistol and cocks it. He checks around and noticed that no-one was there he turned around to relax but was sent flying by a half-breeds left hook. John lands on his couch. Hard. He gets up and remarks to himself “this' going to be one of those days” john drops his pistol and grabs his holy shotgun and starts shooting at the half-breed demon missing every time. John stopped so that he could reload but was slammed through a brick wall and landed in the corridor outside his apartment, half-breed in tow. The demon picks john up and is about to kill him when all of a sudden the demon explodes into dust. He turns and notices that a young lady is standing across the other end of the corridor with her palm held out (she was the one that killed the half breed…………Sh.). John stared at her for just a nano-second and went back inside and picks up a smoke he was going to have and lights it.