Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Mortality ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Belldandy went over to him to heal his wound but john pulled his hand away from her and put his other hand over the wounded one and recited “TAH, MOT, SAH, EGO” and the wound on his hand healed itself. John went over to the fridge and grabbed another bottle of j.d (jack Daniels) and took a swig. Bell looked up at john and asked with a concerned\worried look upon her face “are you sure about this?” john looked at her and noticed that one of his past loves used to look at him in that way too

 
John looked and thought to himself “what the hell are you doing, john? Help the young lass. I mean what've you got to lose anyway?, “his ticket into heaven, for one thing” another part of his brain replied. John then and there decided to help. But she refused. “Why?” asked john, trying to figure out what was going on “why won't you help me?”. “Because you need to do this first part on your own. What you need to do is to go to the city of angels and find the one dark angel” belldandy replied “after you've gotten them to join you we will come back”. John asked while loading up his weapons “whaddaya mean we?”. “Myself and my two sisters.” Bell replied disappearing into the mirror. Well Johnny boy now what've you gotten yourself into this time? Why in the hell did you have to fall for that goddamn look of hers. You're only going to get burned again……. John thought to himself while sitting in his seat on the flight which was touching down in the lax airport. John went to the airport turnstile and collected his bag and walked out to a cab that was awaiting him. “Where to pal?” the cabbie asked john. “I need to see father frank Del-gatto of the united church, here's the address” john said handing the piece of paper to the cab driver. “Okay you're the boss” said the cabbie driving off. After he'd arrived at the church and paid the fair john strolled in and greeted the father they both sat down and john began to explain what happened with belldandy and his apartment.