Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My boyfriend is from space(guest starring Radditz) ❯ Is he my brother or is he not my brother? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is chapter 6.

::disclaimers: -____-;;;;; I don't own it, so don't even try sueing because it will get you nothing but lawyer pains::

*Kiara's POV*

I awoke to see Radditz with his head on mine, sleeping peacefully. But why should I get up? It's comfortable and warm. Then I felt him stirring.

"Good moring," he said quietly.

I didn't want to respond. I just didn't. Last night's events soon arose in my head and it scared me. Radditz gently sat my down on the ground and went outside to stretch and smell the morning air.

"MMmuuuaaahhhh. What a great day to be out doors."

I didn't feel up to joining him outside. I kind of felt weak inside and didn't want to move. What was the point?

"Aibou, are you alright? You should come out here, it's so beautiful and the air is so crisp from the rain last night. It is absolutly gorgeous!"

I didn't respond to him. It seemed like I had lost my will to speak.

"Aibou?" he asked again, returning inside the cave.

"What's the matter? You'd think a person like you would enjoy a day like this."

I still didn't respond to him. I wasn't even looking at him. I was looking into space, sort of, only not seeing anything. And I started crying.

"What!? Did I do something wrong."

"Last night..." I said quietly.

"What about it?"

"While I was unconcious, I heard and saw the events over and over again and it still scares me," I said, crying harder.

He took me into a warm embrace and gently kissed my forehead. Once his lips hit my head, he pulled back and put his hand there instead. His hand felt cool on my head.

"You're burning up. That can't be good. Come on, lets get out of here," he said, bending down to let me climb up upon his back.

I was a little resistant, but feeling fatigue again, I put my arms around his neck and let my head rest on him. His arms latched upon my legs and pulled them up and he carried me piggyback style. I fell fast asleep against the mane he called hair.

*Radditz's POV*

At least now she'll rest until I can find someone to help. She deserves it. Now that I'm in the wilderness of this planet, how am I supposed to find help. Maybe flying up above will help me get a better view of the terrain.

Hmm, not much help from here. Just tons of trees and wildlife. Hey, wait, there's a house over there, maybe people live there that can help. Yeah, I can sense people living there. One though seems vaguely familiar to me. Naw couldn't be. He was taken by Frieza years ago. He couldn't have survived, or could he?

I land at an area near the house to see a little boy, reading a book.

"Excuse me," I ask, startling the little boy.

"I'm sorry to have startled you, but please, you have to help me. My friend here is seriously ill and I fear she might not make it without medical attention. Can you help me?"

The little boy looked at the strange man, but then saw the girl behind him, resting on his back.

"Gohan would like to help you, as soon as he gets his mama and papa. They can help."

"Thank you so very much Gohan, can you go find your parents please?"

"Sure Gohan will, Gohan go get papa," and the little boy took off.

'I can only hope he returns soon or Kiara won't make it.'

"Can I help you sir?" a female voice said behind him.

I turn around to be face to face to a woman I could have sworn was a sayian, only she lacked a tail and her hair was much straighter.

"Yes please, my friend is seriously sick and she needs help. Can you help her?"

The woman, Chichi by name, looked at the young girl on Radditz's back and almost gasped in horror.

"Kami, what happened to this girl!? She needs help, come on inside," she said, motioning for me to follow, which I did.

"Lay her down there."

I layed her where told, which was a couch and stood back. Chichi put a cool cloth on Kiara's forehead and brought her a warm blanket.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal a person I hadn't seen in years.

"What's going on Chichi? Gohan told me to come home quickly, so what is it?"

"This girl is sick and needs attention."

"Hey dude, you okay?" he asked me, but I was too stunned to speak.

"Kakarott?"

"Huh? Whose Kakarott? I'm Son Goku."

"Kakarott, don't you remember me? I'm your brother."

Attention soon got to Radditz.

"Your brother? I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't follow you."

"You don't remember me? I'm your big brother, Radditz, please tell me you remember. You were taken away from our parents years ago. You don't remember kaasan or tousan? At all?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm Son Goku. I was raised here on Earth and have been that way ever since I can remember. Except I was dropped on my head as a child and I somehow survived and can't remember a thing."

I had never been more disappointed. My own brother doesn't even remember me or our parents or anything about out race. I feel so ashamed.

"I wish I could help you, but that's probably out of my power."

"And I'm sorry I accused you of some false hope. I did have a little brother named Kakarott. He looked so much like our tousan, it was scary. Just like you, Son Goku. He was the highlight of my life when I felt down. But that was a long time ago and over and done with. I may not forget him, but can only hope he's still out there, somewhere, just waiting."

"Wish I could help you find your brother, even if you said we look so much alike."

"Thank you for kindness though. I don't think she could last much longer."

"What happened to her anyway?"

"It's a long story. Too long to tell. I just want to make sure Kiara's alright."

"You two are like engaged or something?"

I was taken aback by this comment.

"Well no, I'm just a...a boyfriend you might say,"

"Oh, that's a good enough. You think she's going to be okay?"

"I can only hope so. She's been through a lot lately and I think soon it might crush her."

"Whoa, that's pretty deep. We're all with ya, Radditz. I don't know why, but I kind of do feel a connection to you somehow. I'll just help out anyway I can."

"Thank you all."

"Your welcome," he said, scratching the back of his head and smiling stupidly.

I smiled back gratefully to him. He really was Kakarott deep down, even if he doesn't remember who he really is. I just wish he did remember.

"Mr. Radditz," Gohan asked.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you are going to be staying for a while. Miss Kiara is really sick, but where will you go?"

"I'm not sure, but I have to watch over her. I made a promise to her and it is really hard for me to break promises. Too much in the blood."

"But where will you sleep?"

"I'm not sure little one."

"Hey, we have an extra room upstairs. You can stay there with Miss Kiara. You think that would be okay, Mama?"

"Well, it's up to them if they want to stay. Do you?"

"I really don't want to impose, but I suppose it will be for the best."

"Your more than welcome to stay as long as you want. Gohan, go show him."

"Yes, Mama. Come on Mr. Radditz, I'll show you."

I followed the little boy to the upstairs to a spare room.

"This is going to be your room. It is really weird that you don't have any luggage."

"Well, we kind of left in a hurry where we came from."

"Where did you come from?"

"We just ran away from the city from a very bad woman."

"Why was she bad?"

"Well, she took Kiara from her loving family and then scared her away. I just happened to follow."

"What else happened?"

"Well, she fell into a couple of bad customers and those...men took away her childhood and innocence."

"Poor Miss Kiara."

"Don't worry, I took care of those brutes. They won't be bothering anyone else again. I think your a little young to hear how."

"Oh, that's okay. Why did you think Papa looked like your brother?"

"Well, he looks remarkably like my tousan."

"Tawsan?"

"Tousan. It means 'father' in my language."

"You speak a different language?"

"Yes, I do. It's a language that you probably don't know about."

"I can learn it, can't I?"

"I'm not sure I can teach you. I've never really taught anyone anything."

"Oh, alright. Do you think Miss Kiara is alright if she had things taken away from her?"

"I'm not sure, Gohan. My own kaasan, my mother, went through the same thing after my brother was born. It was really painful on tousan. Having his wife being a...a....a victim of a terrible monster that did the same thing as to Kiara. I had hoped I would never go through the same thing tousan went through, but now..."

"I hope Miss Kiara will be alright."

"You and me both kid. She's the only thing I have left after I left that creature and my home and heritage."

"You can make this place your home, if you want. I'm sure Mama and Papa won't mind. Ever since you think Papa is your brother, do you think I could be your nephew?"

"How about I just call you Otooto. In my language, it means 'little brother.' "

"Wow, thank you. I like that nickname. But ever since I got one, how about you?"

"Just call me Niisan. It means older brother."

"Okay Niisan."

I smiled. He reminded me a lot of myself at that age. So young and innocent. I can hope his childhood doesn't turn out like mine did. He seemed to be looking down at the ground.

"What's wrong Otooto?"

"I'm kind of hungry right now. Do you think we can go down to the kitchen and get something to eat, Niisan?"

"Now that you mention it, I am kind of hungry. I haven't eaten since 4 days ago."

"Wow, you must be starving. Come on down."

I followed the hyper child downstairs to the kitchen. Now my own stomach was protesting about not being fed in 4 days.

'Now it decides to tell me.'

We go into the kitchen to see mouth water food piled high on the table. It takes all my self control to keep from drooling all over floor. Man that looks good.

"Hey dude, you hungry? Chichi has more than enough for all of us. Especially me. I know this might be kind of hard to believe, but I can probably eat this whole load just by myself and then some," Goku said behind me.

"Goku, don't be so greedy. Leave some for the rest of us."

"Heh, sorry Chichi," Goku said sheepishly.

"No problem. I have the exact same issue with food."

"Really? That's okay. We'll live. Come on, let's dig in."

"Your on."

So me and my supposed brother dug in to our heart's content. I was a very happy sayian at that moment.

"Thank you so much Chichi."

"Your welcome, Radditz."

"Mama, when do you think Miss Kiara will wake up?"

"I'm not sure. She's been out for over three hours now. You'd think anyone would have woken up by now."

"Do you think she's dead?"

"Kami, no. She'll wake up soon. I hope."

"I can only hope so too. She's had hard times. I can hope she will wake up soon."

I sighed.

"I know how you feel. I would feel the same way if Chichi was asleep for that long. We'll help out anyway we can."

"Do you think I could take her upstairs. She might be more comfortable there than on the couch."

"Sure."

"Can I help?"

"I'm sure he can do it himself Gohan. Maybe later."

"Thank you," I said, getting up.

I made my way into the living and saw Kiara's sleeping form. She seems so peaceful, yet devastated in slumber. I wish I could help her. I gingerly lift her into my arms, like the first time I met her, and carried her upstairs. She didn't stir, though I wish she did. I got into the room and sat her on the bed gently.

"I wish you would wake up, aibou. You aren't in any danger and you know it's a solid fact I won't let anyone or anything hurt you. I know you may feel devastated and lonely in this world, but your not. I will be your friend, whether in this world or not. You don't have to feel alone. And I'll bet Goku, Gohan, and Chichi will help me back up that desicion. We may not be of the same people, but that doesn't matter. You are very special to me, though no else might not understand. Is it wrong that two people can care for each other though they both are practically from different planets. Though in our case, it's true, but that's not the point. The point is that I love you, and I seriously doubt anyone, anywhere, could change that. Like you said before, we were met to be together. We even bonded, so it's permanant. Anytime we feel lonely, we talk to each other. Another reason is that I might kill myself from losing you. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. When a sayian life partner loses the other in death, the counterpart will lose his or her mind from sorrow and loneliness, until they die themselves. In any case, a strong bond can be very powerful and painful at times. My mother died because of losing my father because their bond was so strong. And she was a powerful woman. But even she couldn't handle it. I don't want to go through that. Losing my mother was hard enough, but we had kind of those mother-child bonds. I can hope you can live, so that both of us will live out our lives. We are in our prime, you and I, so maybe we can make it. So, please live."

I let lose a single tear onto her cheek. Then, for the first time, I kissed her. Her lips were cold and moist, not the kind of feeling you want to feel. But something miraculous happened. I felt her responding to my kiss and her hand I was holding the whole time, started getting warmer and tighter around mine. I looked to see her stirring. I smiled to finally her opening her eyes. She had really scared me back there. I looked into her glazed eyes, but they still we're beautiful to me.

"What happened Radditz?" she whispered softly.

"You feel asleep for a long time and you really scared me back there."

"Is what you said true? Are sayian life partners really meant to be together and have such strong bonds that they would kill for love?"

"I guess you could put it that way."

"Wow, that's pretty deep."

"It is. I just hope we both will live to tell the tale."

"Me too."

She smiled weakly, but still seemed distant.

"What's wrong? You seem so distant today and it's driving me insane just thinking about it."

"I'm just thinking. You have been so nice to me ever since you came here, why did you choose me? There are a million girls on the planet and probably even more in the universe, so why me?"

"Well, you were the first to show me kindness in a long time and I wanted it to last as long as possible. Like I said, I can also sense a special kind of feeling from you that just makes me feel...I don't know what to call it."

"Loved?"

"Yeah. That may be a strong word, but it seems to work out pretty well. You actually made me feel like I was appreciated and loved by another, after my suffering fate, it made me stronger than I could imagine."

"That seems like a pretty cool feeling to have. To feel appreciated and loved. Wish I could feel the same. I'm probably just trash found lying on the street."

"Don't you ever think that! You are not trash at all. The people who did this are the trash, not you. You are a treasure, or a jem that should be held highly and proudly for your elegance and good qualities. Your not garbage and trust me, I've seen women who would kill for a good fuck with a man that is a lot worse than her for actually wanting it. You are nothing like that. Those weaklings just caught you off guard, you were scared and they just took advantage of that. Creatures like that are the worst kind of them all. They have no moral code or honor of any kind. I'm a sayain and I know better. I discuste any woman to allow herself to do such levels, or any man to provide those levels. Your a lot better."

"Thanks for the lecture, I think I really needed it. You are a really good to me Radditz and I thank Kami above for it."

"Your welcome, just please don't scare me again."

I gently traced her cheek with my finger. It felt warm, not feverish, but warm. She seemed to smile at my touch.

"I'll try not to scare you again. I promise."

She seemed to try and lean towards me. I put my hand behind her head to help her up and she kissed me on the lips. They felt better than the last time I tried. They still felt moist but they were warmer and more collected than last time.

Awww...first kiss. I hope you like this chapter and I'm uping the rating. So later days