Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Samurai Jack Ate Vegeta's Cookie Dough! ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Samurai Jack Ate Vegeta's Cookie Dough!

By Houou

Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Jack or Dragon Ball Z. Also, there is very little chance that the ones that I want to read it will if I put it in crossovers; that's why I placed it under Samurai Jack. If a DBZ fan reads this, I am not bashing Vegeta.

Vegeta finished stirring the rest of the chocolate chunks into the cookie dough mixture. It was the last batch of dozens of batches of cookie dough. Since that idiot Kakarot made him eat some last Christmas, Vegeta had grown fond of cookie dough.

He left the dough on the counter and went to train.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````

Samurai Jack wandered through the corridors of the building he ran into. Except for a light in one room, the hallway was dark. He walked to the light. (Like he had a choice.)

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````` ````````````````````````````````

The room turned out to be a kitchen. The only clue that anyone had been there before was a bowl with a spoon in it.

Jack looked inside the bowl. There was what cookies looked like before they were baked. Chocolate chunks were in the mixture.

Hesitantly he picked up the spoon and scooped out some. Jack tasted the batter. It was sweet and delicious.

Jack ate more of the cookie dough.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

Vegeta was coming back after his training to beat Kakarot. He couldn't wait to eat some of the cookie dough. He threw open the door to see a man wearing a white robe, a sword at his side.

EATING HIS COOKIE DOUGH!

"BAKA! HOW DARE YOU EAT MY COOKIE DOUGH!"

Jack looked up to see a very pissed off Vegeta in the doorway. He still had some dough in his mouth. He swallowed and said, "Excuse me; I didn't know that this was your cookie dough."

"LIAR!"

Vegeta went Super Saiyan and fired ki blasts.

"DIE YOU BASTERD!!!"

Jack pulled out his sword and deflected the attacks. The ki blasts were knocked into the doors of the refrigerator, the freezer, and the cabinets.

Smoke and dust filled the room for a few minutes. When it cleared, the unburned cabinets revealed jars and containers full of cookie dough.

The two warriors of different backgrounds stared at each other for a few minutes. Then Vegeta powered down and walked to Jack.

"Okay, so maybe I have plenty to spare." He picked up the bowl, which somehow remained untouched. "BUT DON'T FORGET THE REST!!" he screamed, slamming the bowl on Jack's head.

Cookie dough dripped off Jack's hair and onto his face and shoulders. Typically in these cases, he would apologize and make it up to the victim.

This was not typically.

He knocked the bowl off, grabbed a big chunk of dough, and threw it at Vegeta. It hit him straight at his widow's peak.

Vegeta narrowed his eyes. He broke a jar of cookie dough and threw some of it back at Jack.

Dodging it, Jack pulled a container out and threw half the contents at him.

Vegeta countered, Jack countered, lets just say it's a mess.

Cookie dough flew landing everywhere, including Jack and Vegeta. The battle arena aka the kitchen was plastered in cookie dough.

Vegeta was also a casualty of cookie dough.

Jack wasn't.

And he still had a piece of dough in his hand.

He threw it at Vegeta. It came closer…….closer…….closer…….

`` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````

Vegeta shot up from the sleep he was in. It was dark and he was outside, taking a rest from his training.

"It was only a dream."

"Well, I wouldn't say that."

Vegeta turned to get hit in the face by cookie dough.