Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Old Friends, New Demons ❯ The Demon within. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2.

" "Words

' 'thoughts

Inuyasha pulled out his sword and stepped forward. Aryista looked up at the person. It was Kagome.

"This is the price your friends have to pay for being friends with a demon." Terra explained evily. The Titans ran out of the tower and stoped when they saw Terra. Kagome was up in the air and she looked like she was uncontious. Aryista ran to Terra and knocked her down. Inuyasha ran forward and cought her in his arms. Raven and Robin looked at each other. Beast Boy ran over to Aryista and Terra then pulled Terra back. Terra's eyes were red and black. He took a step back and stood by Aryista. "Don't stand by..... it!!!!!! It's a demon!!!!!" Terra said reffuring to Aryista.

"No, I think your the one who's acting like the Demom." Terra gave him a angry look. She squinted at him and he flew back and was thrown into the tower. Aryista loked at him, then looked at Terra. Terra laughed and then moved her hand infront of Inuyasha. Him and Kagome were lifted up into the air. Terra glared over at Starfire who was in shock. Starfire looked at Terra. Starfire's eyes were turning black, she fired at Inuyasha and Kagome. Her starbolts were black as well. Robin looked behind him and at Starfire. She flew up and over by Terra.

"See??? What did I tell you!! I knew that letting her be on the team was a bad idea! Now she has Starfire under hipnotion!" Raven said angerly. Aryista jumped up in the air and knocked Inuyasha and Kagome down. Terra glared at Aryista who was looking at Terra with a angerd yet plan face. Terra smiled and Starfire was sneeking up behind Aryista. Starfire got a fire bolt ready then shote it at Aryista. Aryista jumped up, did a back flip in the air, then landed on Starfire. Inuyasha was laughing a bit. Eeva, Jordan, Leo and Genevieve came out of the tower. They were all suprised besides Eeva who looked very serious. Eeva steped out infront of Robin.

"Come on Aryista." Eeva said to herself, but Robin heard.

"What about Starfire and Terra? Don't you want them to be, un-posessed?" Robin asked Eeva. She didn't answer. She was too focused on Aryista who was still fighting against Terra and Starfire. Beast Boy was standing by watching. Terra was thrown over by Beast Boy and landed on her back. Terra got up and narrowed her eyes. She had her powers make a rock ten times the size of a regular bolder come up into the air. Aryista got back up on her feet again. Terra threw the rock at Aryista. Beast Boy, who was still in shock by all of it, was looking at Terra who was looking proud of herself. The rock hit Aryista and she went flying threw the air. Kagime ran over to where Aryista had hit. Inuyasha got up and started fighting Terra. Eeva ran out and tryed to pull Inuyasha away, but it just made Terra even more mad.

"Inuyasha!! Stop!!! Your just gonna make her more ticked!!! INUYASHA!" Eeva yelled pulling him away from Terra. Inuyasha stoped and ran over to Aryista and Kagome. Eeva was infront of Terra who looked ready to attack Eeva at any given moment. Eeva got herself in a ready postion. Starfire flew over to Kagome, Inuyasha, and Aryista. She was hovering over them with a starbolt in her hand and a evil smile. Aryista got up but was shaking. She looked up at Starfire.

"Kagome, you and Inuyasha go, i'll take care of Starfire while you two go help Eeva." Aryista said seriously.

"But......." Kagome tryed to say.

"Now." Kagome and Inuyasha ran over to Eeva and started to help her fight. Aryista had her hands in fists and they were by her sides.

"Starfire got her starbolt ready and fired at Aryista. Aryista jumped up and dodged it. She jumped up without Starfire looking at punched her right in the face. Starfire fell to the ground and layed there for a moment or two. She slowly got up and had one hand on her head rubbing her bruse.

"Ouch, what have I done now to get this painful feeling in my head?!" Starfire asked. She blinked and her eyes were back to normal. She looked at Aryista who was dumbfounded.

"Not.... Fair!" Aryista said to herself. They both heard a scream. They turned and looked at Eeva who was being held up on a rock about 20 feet up above the ground. Aryista started to run at Terra. Kagome and Inuyasha stoped her and held her back, but, she was still trying to get over to Terra. Starfire flew up in the air almost as fast as lightning it seemed and got Eeva down. She set Eeva down by Aryista. Starfire turned and looked at terra very confused.

"Why would you have Eeva up in the air very high above the surface of the ground? That does not seem like you." Starfire asked confused. Terra just smiled evily and motioned a rock twords Starfire. Beast Boy jumped out and moved Starfire out of the way. He got up and stood infront of Terra.

"Star's right. This isn't you at all. And you know it." He said in a sad and dissapointed voice.

"So you are now defending her are you?" Terra asked in a evil voice.

"Yes."

"Then we shall fight." She smiled and had a rock go twords Beast Boy. He moved out of the way and got into a fighting look. He sighed and let his guard down.

"I can't." He said patheticly.

"You can't what? Fight? Heh heh. Coward."

"No, I don't want to fight the people that I care about." Terra's grin fell to a shamed frown. Her eyes turned normal and she fainted. Beast Boy ran over and cought her. Aryista rinceld her nose in discust.

"Drama queen." Aryista said to herself. They all went back inside besides Aryista who went back to the hotel and Inuyasha who slept outside on a rock. A few hours later, at the tower, Genevieve took a shower and met everyone eles who was in the tower in the kitchen/living room. Leo was talking to Cyborg, Eeva was sitting on the couch, so was Raven, and they were both reading. One was reading a YM magazine and the other was reading a horror novle, gee I wonder who was reading what. Genevieve sat down at the tabel at the oposite end of Terra with Starfire asking Genevieve very many questions. Beast Boy was sitting by Terra, and Robin was sitting in the middle of the table. Inuyasha was sitting infront of the window looking outside and talking to Kagome. Jordan was on the phone trying to call Aryista's hotel room.

"Come on Ary, pick up the freakin phone." Jordan said to herself.

"Hello this is Aryista who is this?" Aryista answerd on the other end. "Lemme' geuss, Jordan."

"Yeah, you okay over there? I was gonna go shoppin' with Starfire and maybe Raven. You wanna come?"

"Sure. It's better then bein stuck in this hotel any ways so okay."

"Great! Okay, we'll meet you outside the tower aight?"

"Okay, see you soon." Jordan hung up the phone. She grabbed her purse, Starfire stoped asking questions to Genevieve, got up and ran over to Jordan with a big grin on her face.

"It is time to go to the plaza of shopping?!" She asked.

"Yup, now where is Raven?" Raven got up from the couch and sighed.

"I'm coming." Raven said with a bored expression walking over to Jordan and Starfire. They headed out the tower door. Aryista was already waiting for them on a rock. "So they made you come too?" Raven asked Aryista.

"Yeah, plus I didn't want to be stuck up at the hotel with nothing eles to do but work out which I did 5 hours of last night. Don't worry I took a shower." Aryista said while hoping down and walking by Raven. "How about you?"

"I don't trust Terra and plus nothing eles to do." They kept walking to the plaza. Jordan spotted a clothes store filled with really preppy and girly stuff. Aryista rolled her eyes as Jordan and Starfire draged in Raven and Aryista. Right as they let go of them, Aryista and Raven ran out of the store and headed into a different store. Aryista walked out o that store while Raven was looked at some of the clothes. Aryista saw a C.D store and went into there.

'I need a new walkmen. Thanks to Leo. Broke it trying to play his PS2 game on it.' Aryista thought while rolling her eyes. She grabbed a black and silver one. She got three C.D's and then paid for all of it. She went outside and pulled out her walkmen. She got it out of the package and got it all set up. She got out one of the C.D's. The C.D was The Starting Line. She put it in and started to listen to it. Raven walked out of the store she was at and sat down on the same bench Aryista was sitting on. Starfire and Jordan walked out of the store carrieing two bags each. Jordan had a pair of sunglasses on and looked proud of herself. Starfire was smiling from ear to ear. Raven and Aryista got up and they all continued walking. Starfire was wanting to go into each store that they passed. Jordan and Raven were dragging starfire out of each store also. Aryista just kept walking. She saw a instroment store and walked into it.

"We'll be back at the tower if you want to meet us there." Jordan assuerd.

"I'll be at the hotel, where we are supposed to be staying." Aryista replied. Jordan sighed. Her, Raven, and Starfire went back to the tower. Aryista picked up a guitar and started playing it. The store manager came out from the office.

"Excuse me, but, what are you doing?" The manager asked. Aryista stopped and put down the guitar.

"Sorry, that was rude of me." Aryista said putting back the guitar.

"No, no, no, no! That was wonderful! I saw you were with two of the Teen Titan girls now wernt you?"

"Yeah. Raven and Starfire. Why?"

"Oh, I was just gonna ask where that Terra girl was. She usually comes in here now and then. It's very...... Pleaseing.."

"Uh, ok? Well, I uh, better go. Bye." Aryista walked out of the store and back to the hotel.

"Lovly girl. Even though she is a demon. Must get ride of her and her friends once and for all." The store amnager said in a raspy voice while rubbing her hands. Her eyes turned a red black and her hair grew long and black. She grew fangs and her finger nails grew long. Out side it was quickly turnning into a huge storm. Jordan, Starfire, and Raven had just got inside the tower when it started to rain and thunder. Aryista ran into her hotel room and set down her stuff. Right when she set her stuff down the phone rang. She jumped and picked up the phone.

"Hello Aryista speaking how may I help you?"

"ARY HELP!!!!!" Kagome screamed on the other end of the line.

"Kagome?!!? What's going on?!?! What's wrong!?!?"

"Terra! She's at it again! And now she has Jordan, Eeva, Genevieve, Leo, and Starfire!!!!!"

"Where's Inuyasha?!?"

"He's fighting Terra!!!!! I didn't know what to do so I called!!!!" Aryista's eyes started to turn slowly to pinkish red.

"Are you okay?!!?"

"I'm fine right now!! But I don't kn......... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kagome screamed on the other end. Aryista hung up the ohone, ran outside and jumped off the balconies edge. She laned on a brach on one of the trees and then jumped to the ground. She started running to the tower at lighting speed it seemed like. She ran into the tower, up into the kitchen and saw glass shatterd every where. Some one from behind put there hand over her mouth and pulled her behind a corner.

"Shh. It's just me. Don't panic." Cyborg wisperd in a soft voice. There as a huge crash where Aryista was standing before Cyborg pulled her into the corner. Aryista closed her eyes tight and was trying not to breath hard. You could hear foot steps from the person who made the blast. They walked out the door and into the hall way. Cyborg led Aryista back outside. There they met Raven, Robin, Beast Boy, and Inuyasha.

"We are gonna have to be way more careful now. We found out that she's not interseted in Inuyasha. But you." He explained to Aryista.

"Me? Why me? Man, that girl is one really dumb blond. No affence to any blonds or nothin but, yeah." Aryista said. She looked around. "Is this all who's all not like, hipnotized and stuff?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"You mean, everyone but us five are not taken under control? She has Eeva, Leo, Jordan, and Genevieve?!?!?!" Aryista's eyes were slightly turning a pinkish red.

"Aryista, it'll be fine. You don't have to go demon on us right now." Inuyasha said. Beast Boy who was standing by Aryista took a step away.

"We have to stop her, and i'm goin in weather you all want me or not. They are the only people who really accept me. I don't want miss possesed to take away my friends." She turned around and ran to the door then stooped. "Are any of you comin with me or are you just gonna let that poser ruin your home and distroy your friends?" Everyone followed her. She stoped when she heard some footsteps coming from the stairs. They all got behind a corner. The person was Terra. She turned to the corner and made the corner crumble into thousands of tiny peices. There she saw Aryist. Her eyes were completly red and her hair looked whiter then ever. She had a very angry look on her face.

"So, have you come to battle me demon? Stupid and foolish thing of you to do." Terra said.

"I don't give a crap about that. I want you to let my friends and Starfire back. Without them being possesed or anything like that." Aryista gritted. Terra smiled.

"Alright." She lifted her hand and they all came out of the ground. Raven, Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy took a step back. Inuyasha walked up by Aryista.

"Don't go demon on us like you did on the roof. Try and control it." He said to her.

"Too late now." Aryista replied. She ran up to Terra and knocked her out of the air. "Take that blondy!" She got up and got in fighting position. Hovering over her was Eeva who looked uncontus just like the rest. Aryista looked up at Eeva, then to Terra. "You try and kill me. You threten my friends. Now you almost kill them? What the freak is your problem? Where you born a psyco or somthin like that?" Terra's smile went to a look of discust.

"No. I don't want you to endanger my friends." Terra said couldly.

"Look Terra, i'm not the one putting your frineds in danger. You are. Getting all possesed and crap. What the freak is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me. I'm perfect in everyway."

"Alright Barbie."

"Are you compairing me to a inanimate object?"

"Uhhhhh, sure, if that's what a doll is then yeah."

"Here are your stupid mortal friends." Everyone who was hovering in the air fell. Eeva landed on top of Aryista. Terra's hair grew out long and black. Her eyes turned black and she grew fangs. Aryista stepped back.

"Ok, well, now you look more ugly then you did befor." Beast Boy glared at Aryista. Robin and Cyborg laughed, then got serius again. Terra lifted up into the air. "Oooh boy."

"You see? You didn't pay any attention to me in the music store. Probably thought I was a freak. Well you better beware DEMON!" Terra said in a deep raspy voice.

"Oh crap. Now you reeally ugly."

"There will be no more DEMONS on this earth! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Terra turned around and faced Inuyasha. Aryist took Kagome's bow and a arrow, got it ready, then fired it at Terra. Aryista set Kagome's bow back down. "AAAAAAAHHH! NOOOO! I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo......" She feel to the ground. Aryista's nose started twitching. She walked up to beside Terra.

"You have serious issuse." Everyone who had been uncontious woke up and looked dumb founded at the sight of everything. Aryista walked away out of the tower and back to the hotel room. She packed her stuff and took it down to Leo's car. She got everyone's clothes put up and put away in the car also. Back at the tower, Beast Boy was sitting by Terra who was laying on the couch. Leo, Eeva, Jordan, and genevieve said goodbyes and left. Leo took more time because he was talkin to Cyborg.

"Weel it was good seein you again." Leo said as he and Cyborg huged,

"Right back at cha." Cyborg agreed. "Sorry that Terra went all weird and possesed and crap. It uh, dosn't really happen."

"No prob. Well, I better go. See yah around." Leo ran outside and back to the hotel where everyone was.

"Bout time you showed up. We were about to leave without you." Genevieve said while hopping into the car. "Well, lets go." It was quiet for a while.

"So how did you guys like you night at the tower?" Aryista asked.

"Oh my god. I was about to kill Terra!!!!!"

"Me too! She would not shut up aobut Beast Boy and what she "accomplished" while fighting crime." Jordan agreed.

"Oh, I got it worse!" Leo said while turrning down the radio. "That stupid blond was hittin on me!! She was flirtin and everything!!!"

"Why do you think I always glared at her?" Eeva asked with a smirk. Aryista shook her head.

"I thought she liked Beast Boy though?" Genevieve pointed out.

"Yeah I thought so too." Jordan agreed.

"No. She's acting like she likes Beast Boy so that he will do whatever she wants him to and not turn her back on her when she dose somthin wrong." Aryista said. Everyone looked at her weird. She turned around in the front seat and started to explain. "When we met the rest of the Titans at the club and before she got possesed, she said it in her head. Well, actually, she was possesed. The whole time.... She just didn't show it. She had just enough energy to controll herself from going out of controll." She stoped. Jordan, Eeva, and Genevieve all looked confused. Aryista sighed. "Ok, let me put it in simpeler terms. When I was dancing with Beast Boy, Terra was pretending to be jelous. She really wasn't. She said in her head that she could care less about Beast Boy and what he does."

"But, that was when she was possesed. What about after she was possesed." Leo asked.

"She was never possesed. She never had control over her powers. She thought she did."

"You don't have control over that demon part of you."

"And I probably never will."

"But can't you do anything aobut it? Like, go travel with Inuyasha and he can help you as well. Coulnd't he?" Eeva asked.

"I don't think he could. He has the same problem as me. But I don't know when or why his demon side comes out. It could be when we sleep for all I know, but, it's most unlikly. Me, it comes out when there is trouble near."

"Then, that was the whole time that we were up in the city."

"Yup."

"Can't you tell when you go demon?" Jordan asked.

"Uuuuuuuhhhh, I guess."

"But how did you know that you were all demon like?"

"I can feel it I guess. It's hard to explain but I know when I am."

"Do you think Terra is all un-possesed and crap?" Leo asked.

"Hopefully." Eeva said.

"I hope the Titans kick her out! I don't see how they can keep a person that almost killed inosent people like that!" Jordan protested.

"She's still possesed and always will be." Aryista said silently while gazing up at the sky.

"What do you mean but that?"

"She's most likely always goin to be. When we left she still was. And Raven knows it. She hates Terra. She can't stand her....... Of course I don't see how anyone could, I mean, she's a........... I'm not even gonna say it." Everyone laughed besides Aryista. They continued the drive home. When they got home, they unpacked everything and got everything put away. They lived their normal life...... Untill they had to visit the Titans again.

End!!!

Ok yeah, it was a really stupid and crappy fan fic. I CAN'T THINK!!!!!! Well, i'm gonna have a new one up. This one was like a practise after making a fan fic fan fic:P Ok, well, CIAO!