Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Nature of Hearts ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AoT: I got this idea from an author on FanFiction.net entitled Animality.
 
Harry: Except that you are changing it to fit Megaman NT Warrior and Harry Potter.
 
AoT: Yeah, and this will NOT be a Harry/Ginny pairing!!!!!
 
Harry: O.o You better hope that Ginny didn't hear that. Angel of Twilight doesn't own Megaman NT Warrior or Harry Potter. She only owns the characters Angel and Star, my American cousin.
 
It was a typical afternoon at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The golden sun casting its last rays of light throughout the grounds of Hogwarts, though it was unusual that two people around the age of 15 were gazing out at the crystal blue lake.
 
The boy had raven-black hair and astonishing emerald-green eyes. He also had a lightning bolt shaped scar on his forehead and wire rimmed glasses. Beside the boy was a girl with dirty blonde hair that went just below her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a bright pastel green. She was wearing a black shirt with two Arctic wolves gazing from behind a few trees and blue jean shorts. The both of them were adorning black robes lined with crimson and the Gryffindor symbol (wherever it's located).
 
The girl sighed and the boy looked at her.
 
“We'd better go before they realize that we're missing.” The girl told him. The boy nodded in response and walked with her towards the Great Hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
In the Gryffindor common room, eight people were in a dreamless sleep. The peace of the night was shattered by screams of pain coming from the sixth and fifth year dormitories and only one scream echoing from the Slytherin fifth year dormitory. The heads of the respective houses ran into the dormitories that the screams were echoing from. Afterwards, they enchanted the people who were screaming in pain to levitate and moved them in urgency towards the hospital wing.
 
“Ugh…” Ron mumbled. He didn't feel too good after that burst of pain he felt last night. Pushing himself from his stomach into a sitting position, he took in his surroundings. It was then he registered that he was in the Hospital Wing. Great…
 
That was about when Madam Pomfry came to his cot, which was covered all around by a privacy curtain. She reluctantly let him get out of his bed. He ran over to the mirror in the middle of the room and felt as though he, Ron, was going to faint.
 
Ron had blazing red wings with streaks of gold and his hair was still the same except for the golden highlights. He also had talons for hands and feet. Ron's eyes had also become a more sharper blue. He was also surprised that he could move his wings and talons.
 
“So, I'm not the only one?” Asked a timid voice from behind him. Ron turned and faced an embarrassed looking Lan, who had gray wolf ears, a thick gray furred tail, gray fuzz around his body, a gray muzzle with a black nose, and wolf paws with black claws protruding from them. He also had some white and black splotches as well as gray.
 
Right next to Lan was Angel. She had all the differences Ron had except she had narrower wings that were goldenrod in color, and slightly sharper talons than Ron had. Her eyes were also a sharper crystal blue. Before they could continue with the conversation, they heard an unearthly shriek coming from one of the beds.
 
The three exchanged looks and Lan went over to the bed that was next to Ron's. He pulled back the sheets and was attacked by a brownish-gold blur. Lan whimpered in pain at one point and Angel went to help him by forcing the catlike person into submission, which was easy since she had experience with this kind of stuff.
 
“H-Hermione?” Angel asked.
 
Hermione had cat ears, a tail tipped with a chocolate brown tuft of fur, paws, claws, teeth and fur that were a brownish-gold color. Her bushy brown hair was a bit more wilder than usual. She turned her amber gaze to Angel and started apologizing profusely.
 
That was when Star decided to show herself. She had an almost brown colored fur with a long sleek tail and black rounded ears. Star looked at her hands and feet seeing that they were webbed.
 
“Oh, goody.” Star stated.
 
That was about when Fred, George and Draco had decided to awaken. The Weasley twins were both covered in ginger fuzz with faint gray stripes, had cat ears the same color as the fuzz they were covered in, long swishing ginger tails tipped with black and huge paws with fierce black claws.
 
Draco had wicked black talons protruding from his faint yellow colored arms and legs, a tail of a lion and brownish colored wings that were about as narrowed as Angel's wings.
 
“WHAT THE?! HARRY!” Ron shrieked. Everyone turned their attention to Harry, who was looking at his appearance in the mirror.
 
Harry had barely changed at all. His hair was still raven-black but his bangs were tipped with silver and he had silver wings tipped with black, making his brilliant emerald eyes shine with an unnatural shine and a few flecks of silver were in his emerald eyes. He also seemed a whole lot calmer than the others about the transformation.
 
“So, are we in trouble?” Harry asked them. Just then, Snape, Dumbledore and McGonagall entered the Hospital Wing. It was so sudden that almost everyone had taken a defensive stance. Harry was about the only one who just looked at the teachers that entered with interest and curiosity; he showed it by cocking his head. Draco glared at the teachers that entered, Fred and George took defensive stances, Ron looked as though, if given the chance, would claw someone's eyes out, Angel had the same reaction Ron had, Lan looked at them and snarled. Hermione then made a lunge for the teachers with a shriek of rage, but Harry had fast reflexes and had her pinned down before she could do any harm.
 
“Excellent reflexes, Harry.” Dumbledore stated calmly. “I will see to it that you get lessons to control the animal you are infused with.”
 
Hermione had apparently calmed down, but Harry kept her pinned down just in case.
 
“Sorry, sir!” Hermione said.
 
The doors in the Great Hall burst open and the Weasley twins lunged onto the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables, scaring the first years and all the Hufflepuffs. After the initial shock, they saw with terror that the tigers were Fred and George. The occupants in the Great Hall then heard faint clicking, hoping it was Professor McGonagall to sort things out, but got a surprise when Ron, Angel and Draco entered. Followed by Hermione, Star, Lan and Harry.
 
The nine of them sat down and ignored the questions fired at them and ate. Star was about the only one of them that ate like a normal person. The others, well, gave into their eating instincts. Angel, Lan, Hermione, Fred, George, Ron and Draco were eating anything that was meat like it was nobody's business. Harry just looked at the food in curiosity, but no interest. He settled for not eating anything on the table and gave the food a critical look as though it was poisoned. Everyone had noticed that Harry wasn't eating and tried to convince him to eat.
 
“C'mon Harry! You have to eat or you'll get sick.” Lee told him. Harry looked at him in surprise at that comment. After that, he refused to eat anything at all. They all sighed in defeat and left him alone with the eating issue.
 
The next day, the nine of them were walking towards the lake where they would meet their instructor. They were surprised to see Remus Lupin waiting for them.
 
“Well, I'm surprised at how many of you have changed appearances.” Remus commented. “I think we should try and identify each one of you to better understand what we need to work on.”
 
Remus then went over to Lan first. He saw that Lan was resisting an urge to attack him.
 
“Lan is a Timber Wolf. You can see that because he is resisting the impulse to attack me.”
 
He then walked towards Fred and George. Remus just took one look at them.
 
“Fred and George are tigers.”
 
Remus then walked over to Star. It took him five minutes to come up with what animal she was.
 
“Star is an otter.”
 
It also took Remus five minutes to figure out the animal Angel was.
 
“Angel is a falcon.”
 
He then looked at Hermione and grimaced.
 
“Hermione is a lioness.”
 
Looking at the remaining three, he came up with nothing.
 
“I can't tell what Harry, Ron and Draco are.” He told them.
 
That was about the time Snape came up to them.
 
“I believe I've made the cure for them.” He told them. He gave each of them a cup filled with a foul smelling yellow green liquid. The nine of them just looked at the liquid. Harry decided to be the first one to do it and drank it. He gave a shudder at the taste of it. Everyone else followed. The reaction from the rest of them was `nasty!' `vile!' or they gagged. It took about five seconds to see that they were changing back to humans until Harry shrieked a beautiful, unearthly musical sound filled with pain. The others looked at him in alarm and they too shrieked in pain.
 
Harry had the worst reaction to the potion. He double backed in pain and backed up into Remus, still screaming the musical sound. Harry was like that for about five minutes and he collapsed.
(A/N: Just to tell ya, they're all, except Harry, talking in English and the animal sounds, whatever the animal they are, would make.)
 
“Ohhhhhhh sleepy head!” A singsong voice called.
 
Lan opened a bleary eye at the speaker and was shocked to see a falcon staring at him with sharp crystal blue eyes.
 
“What the?! What happened?” Lan asked what he knew to be his sister.
 
“Snape's potion made us all not half-breeds, not humans but fully into our animal form.” Angel told him. She then turned her attention to the scene in front of them. He too turned to look at the scene.
 
Lan saw a griffin pinning a lioness down, which he knew to be Hermione and the griffin he took to be Draco. Lan looked above them and saw a phoenix perched on a rail observing the griffin and lioness with amusement. Lan also knew that the phoenix was Ron because it was a fiery red and gold. Looking to his right he saw an otter, Star, watching the tiger twins, Fred and George, rub against each other due to the fact that someone knocked down catnip from a bedside table.
 
“Hey guys?” Everyone turned his or her attention to the Timber Wolf, who was Lan. “Where's Harry?”
 
That was when Ron took off from his perch and started searching from above the room in the Hospital Wing to look for the raven-haired boy. The felines and Lan started sniffing for his scent. The otter was in hysterics and the griffin, for reasons beyond him, was trying to comfort the hyperventilating otter. Angel was following Ron's example and helped him search from the air.
 
After searching for about thirty minutes, everybody reported that they couldn't find him. They then suddenly heard a beautiful sound but it was filled with pain. The sound hit all of them with a pang of pity for the creature.
 
“What was that?” Draco asked when the sound stopped.
 
“Whatever it was, it's in pain.” Star said. As soon as she said it, the same sound they heard was starting up again but louder and it kept getting louder. After about an hour, the sound died down. Madam Pomfrey came wheeling in a cot that had the privacy curtains around it. She went behind the curtains and was talking some soothing words to whoever was behind the curtains and made a startled yelp in surprise.
 
“Ok dear, time to get you up then.” They heard the Healer say. She led what looked like a tired and relieved looking Harry. They noticed that his wings were still the same as well but there was a faint ring of light slightly above his head. The school's nurse led Harry to the window where the sunlight was filtering in. Immediately he looked better and relaxed. When she was sure he could stand on his own, Madam Pomfrey left him in the sunlight and returned to her quarters.
 
After a while, Harry left the window and looked at everyone with an eerie calmness. Ron was the first to break the silence.
 
“So, er, are you ok?”
 
“Yeah.” Harry asked, looking a little shocked at the question. “Why?” Lan decided to answer this one.
 
“We thought that you were the one screaming in pain.”
 
Harry then realized where they were getting at and nodded.
 
“You were?” George asked him in bewilderment. Harry blushed and nodded again.
 
“Whoa!” Fred commented on that but got himself a smack upside the head by Star. That was about when Remus came in and looked at the griffin, phoenix and Harry. He gaped at the three of them.
 
“Well, I suppose you all know what Ron, Draco and Harry are?” He asked them.
 
“We know who Ron and Draco are, but we don't know who Harry is!” Hermione answered. She looked like she was going to have a nervous breakdown.
 
“Harry is an angel.” Remus stated slowly.
 
“I can't believe how obvious that was!” Star shrieked with otter delight. Harry blushed at the comment.
 
“But, doesn't that mean we have to be careful around Harry?” Hermione asked timidly.
 
This made the otter grimace at those words and slowly nodded.
 
“Yes because Harry will be really sensitive to emotions. Feeling too strongly of an emotion around Harry will kind of harm him, in a way and the same thing happens when you think too much around him.” Star told them.
 
“Hang on, what do you mean by `harm him'?” Ron asked her.
 
“Well, when someone is feeling an emotion it causes him to also feel the emotion. But, feeling multiple emotions could confuse Harry because he won't know to feel either happiness or sadness for example.”
 
“Oh yeah, before I forget, how come you're so calm about all this Harry? Ever since we turned into half-breeds you were always calm.” Fred and George questioned.
 
“I…don't know. I just…felt calm about it all.”
 
“It's in the nature of an angel to feel calm even in the worst situations.” Remus told them.
 
“Besides that, an angel fits Harry's personality. I am surprised that he hasn't changed any more than the half-breed form but that's probably because an angel is almost human in appearance.” Star cheerfully commented earning a deeper blush from her cousin.
 
“Right, onto more pressing matters, how are we going to keep the toad from trying to kill the lot of us?” That came from Draco.
 
“Would you like to begin trying to switch now, or wait for Snuffles to get here?” Remus asked them.
 
“I'd prefer to wait for Snuffles.” Harry stated at once earning an odd look from Draco. “You know, for moral support?” He added hastily. Remus nodded.
 
“You can all head back to the common room in the morning.” Remus told them.
 
The common room idea turned out not to be a very good idea to Harry. Harry had just learned to retract his wings and to hide his halo, but every time there was a break from class, the students from Gryffindor would gather around him and ask him to show them his wings and halo.
 
It was after dinner when everyone except Lan, Angel, Star, Draco, Ron, Fred, George and Hermione, who were still in the Great Hall eating, surrounded Harry. It was around thirty minutes that the rest of them came up, Draco rather reluctantly. Even Draco pitied Harry being surrounded by so many people. Harry looked a bit frightened and quite pale. Ron flew over to Harry and used his shoulder as a perch while Lan, Fred, George and Hermione drove the people surrounding him off by growling or snarling. Once they had left, they saw Harry visibly relax.
 
“You ok Harry?” George asked with concern. Harry closed his eyes for a second, sighed, then opened them.
 
“Yeah. Thanks guys.”
 
They all nodded towards him. So George, Fred, Hermione and Lan agreed that one of the said people should stay with Harry while everyone was in class. They didn't want a repeat of this.
 
Harry: Now what?
AoT: Now we wait for reviews.
 
Harry: I hate waiting for reviews! Almost nobody writes a review for ya.
 
AoT: ;_; Lots of reviews and suggestions please!!!!!