Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Metal gear solid: WildHorse ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Metal Gear Solid: Wild horse.
 
I don't own anything so don't sue me or kill me.
The timing in the story is the number of hours taken and not the time of a clock or watch
 
[---------] other languages.
 
000000000000
13:30hrs
 
Ranma walks towards the elevator door and waits.
He shifts the AK-47 he had slung over his shoulder to the front. As the door opens the guard walks out not giving Ranma a look and walks away.
Ranma walks into the elevator and lets out a sigh as the lift door closes.
He taps his codec. “Smith I'm in.”
“Yes Ranma?” “So you found out what happen??” Ranma asks as he waits for the elevator to reach the floor.
“It seems that the Japanese government sent a team over to investigate the situation. Razorbacks lead by someone called Akane.” Smith said.
“WHAT??!!” Ranma shouts.
“Oh god no!!” Ranma slams his fist into the elevator wall.
“What? What's wrong??” Smith asks.
“I'm going back up!” Ranma said.
“What??!! But the mission!” Smith starts to say.
“Akane is my Fiancée.” Ranma said as he taps off the codec.
 
 
 
000000000000000
 
 
13:45hrs
 
 
Akane peeks out of her hiding place.
She sees several soldiers searching the area and they were coming closer to her hiding area.
Suddenly there were shots fired, the soldiers turn and runs towards the gunfire.
Akane lets out her breath and slowly makes her way out from her hiding place.
`I have to keep out of sight.' Akane tries to remember some of the stuff Ranma had taught her.
She scrambles under a large container as she hears footsteps coming her way.
Half a dozen booted feet runs past her hiding place.
“That was close…..” Akane mutters as she slowly crawls towards the next container a few meters away.
 
Flashback
 
“Akane the best way of keeping out of sight is to use your environment around you as long as you keep out of sight the enemy will not know that you have infiltrated into his area. Here let me teach you some things I have learned.” Ranma said as he starts to explain the various ways to hide and keep hidden.
 
 
0000000000000000
 
 
13:50hrs
 
 
Ranma walks out of the elevator and makes his way to the entrance.
[What are you doing here??] The guard asks as Ranma walks out the door.
[I have orders to join in the search for the intruders.] Ranma said as he grips onto his assault rifle.
[Oh? I didn't hear about it hmmmmm. All right then radio in when if you see any one.] The guard said as he walks to the elevator.
“Whew that was close…” Ranma quicken his pace and disappears around a corner.
 
 
 
000000000000000000
13:51hrs
 
 
Akane looks around the corner and sees two guards talking near the main building.
She waits for the guards to split up and makes her way to the doors.
She creeps into the corridor and sees a row of lockers.
She hides at the side of the locker when she sees that the guard had stopped in front of the elevator.
“Shit.” Akane curses and hides at the side of the locker.
Soon the guard enters the lift and leaves.
She takes a peek and decides that it was all clear but suddenly she hears voices coming her way.
She franticly tries all the locker doors.
Ranma had told her that they would make good hiding places.
She opens the one unlocked and to her horror a sleeping, bound, naked and gagged body falls from the locker.
She yelps in surprise and franticly tries to close the locker door.
Finally she closes the door and spots that the top of the locker had space for her to hide there.
She pulls out her poncho and climbs to the top and quickly covers herself with the poncho.
She lies still as the voices get louder and louder.
She could hear the voices stop.
[Where the hell are those guards??] a voice said.
[Maybe they went for a smoke.] Another voice said.
[Those lazy men. If I catch them they will pay. You stay here I'll go look for them.] A voice said and disappears.
Akane slowly takes a peek and sees that a guard was standing at the elevator door.
“Damn.” She mutters as she tries to reach behind into her pouch and pulls out the MK-2 that Ranma had given to her.
 
Flash back
 
“What is this Ranma??” Akane asks as she takes a strange looking pistol.
She wonders if it was a replica gun.
“Here let me show you what it does.” Ranma said as he takes the pistol from her.
A soft poof and someone fall to the floor outside the dojo she turns to see Genma on the floor snoring loudly.
“What the hell is this??” Akane asks as she puts down the gun.
“This little thing is a MK-2 pistol. This little gun has save me a lot of trouble of killing people.” Ranma said chuckling as he drags Genma's body into the dojo.
“Here it's yours. I got a spare.” Ranma said as he hands over the pistol and several clips.
Akane smiles as she puts away the gun smiling.
 
 
She cocks it softly and pushes it out from the poncho aiming it at the guard.
She pulls the trigger with a soft poof the guard turns and falls to the ground.
She throws off the poncho and climbs down from the lockers.
She walks over to the guard and pushes the guard over, to her surprises the guard was a girl.
She pulls off the mask the girl was wearing.
“Lucky me.” Akane smiles.
 
 
 
000000000000
 
 
 
14:00hrs
 
 
Ranma arrives at the shoot out.
There were several soldiers attacking a shed.
“Damn hell. She must be in there.” Ranma mutters. He takes out his MK-2 and cocks it.
Slowly he creeps up on the Chinese soldiers.
He aims and fires sending one into dreamland.
He ducks behind a wall and cocks it again.
He takes a fast peek and fires another shot taking down another.
He creeps to another spot.
He sees two soldiers firing.
“Shit I got to do this fast.” He fires off a round then cocks it quickly and fires off the second round.
The two solders went down.
“There 4 down another 10 to go.” He mutters as he moves off.
 
 
 
0000000000000
 
 
 
14:05hrs
 
 
“Boss we are almost out of ammo we got to make a break for it or we'll all die here.” One of the remaining razorbacks said.
“All right get ready once I throw this smoke we make a break out of here.” Ryoga said as he gets out a smoke grenade.
“Um boss you notice something?” another said as he looks out a hole.
“Yeah what happen to all the gun fire??” Ryoga said as he opens the door to take a look.
Suddenly a figure appears in front of him and pushes the door open.
“Don't shot!!” the figure shouts as he grabs Ryoga and places a blade near his throat.
He looks around as they point their guns at him.
“Where is Akane??” the figure asks.
“We lost her when we jump out from the copter.” Ryoga said looking at the sharp knife at his throat. “Damn it is she alive??” The figure asks.
“I don't know we got separated when we hit the ground.” Ryoga said.
“Damn it! You guys get off this platform now head west there is an escape hatch there. There should be several boats there. You might want to strip those guys out there of their ammo but my advice is to leave now. You got 15 minutes.” The figure said as he backs towards the door then pushing Ryoga at his men and disappears. Ryoga and his men run out.
“Who or what the hell was that??” His man asks as he looks around.
The other finds the bodies of the soldier and they were all alive but sleeping.
“Come on lets get out of here!!” Ryoga said as he strips a body of his weapon and ammo.
“What about the LT??”
“We go back and get more people back to save her lets go!” Ryoga said then starts to run towards the direction the figure had told them to go.
 
 
000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
 
14:15hrs
 
 
Akane waits for the lift to arrive.
She pulls on the uniform, as it was a bit too tight.
She had worn her own uniform under it.
 
 
Flashback
 
 
“Remember Akane if you find any uniform wear it over your own.” Ranma said.
“Why won't it hinder you??” Akane asks.
“Well for one it will hide your body armor under it. It would fit you if it is too large for you.” Ranma said as he pulls over his uniform another pair of uniform.
“See.” Ranma said smiling.
“What if it's too small??” Akane asks.
“Well don't worry most uniforms are one size too large. Only high ranking officers' uniforms are tailor made so their uniforms are a waste of time unless you find one your size.” Ranma said as he starts to pull off the uniform.
 
 
 
She fingers the scorpion submachine gun she was holding as she waits for the lift to arrive.
Finally the lift arrives and she enters it she pounds on the close button as she hears someone running towards the lift.
As the doors close she sees a figure running towards her trying to stop the lift but it was too late the lift door closes and starts to descend.
 
 
 
0000000000000000
 
 
 
14:16hrs
 
 
“Damn it!!” Ranma slams his fist on the lift door.
He looks around and spots something on top of the lockers.
“What the heck that wasn't there when I came.” He pulls it off the locker and opens it, he starts to smile. “She's alive.”
 
 
0000000000000
 
 
14:20hrs
 
 
[General there is an intruder on the platform. He or she has taken out several of the men.] A soldier reports. Mu Shu gets up from his seat.
[I want him or her found and brought to me!] Mushu shouts.
[What is the status of the weapon? Any word from our spies?]
[Another 2 hours and the loading will be complete general. The navy is heading this way and their orders are to destroy this place.]
[I want it done faster!!] Mu Shu shouts as he stalks back to his seat.
 
 
 
 
 
0000000000000
 
 
 
14:30hrs
 
 
 
Akane looks around as she walks out of the elevator.
4 solders were walking towards her.
`Damn it!!' she starts to panic.
Suddenly the soldiers stop and stood aside to let her past.
She walks past them as they saluted her.
As she turns a corner she runs for the nearest door and tries it.
She opens it and slips in. she falls to the floor her heart pounding in her ears.
“That was close.” She mutters.
She looks around the room it had a computer she walks over to the computer and starts to type on it.
 
 
 
000000000000000
 
 
 
14:40hrs
 
 
 
Ranma soon was in the lift and heading downwards.
When the door opens he was surprise to see several soldiers waiting.
[You where are you going??] The leader asks.
[I was just heading down to report that the intruders have escaped from the platform.] Ranma said as he slowly grips his weapon.
[What!!] The leader scampers into the lift his group following him.
[You go and report to general Mu Shu.] The leader shouts as the door closes.
Ranma nods his head and walks away then ducks into a room.
 
 
00000000000000000
 
 
14:42hrs
 
 
Akane brings up her weapon as she hears the door open she scampers behind the table and hides there.
She peers out from her hiding place.
“Damn.” She mutters as she tries to get a shot at the figure.
Suddenly the figure walks over to the computer table pulling off the mask.
“Ranma??” She calls out as she comes out of hiding and hugs him.
 
 
000000000000000000000000
 
 
14:42hrs
 
 
Ranma walks over to the computer wondering if he could get any information from it.
He pulls off his mask when suddenly someone calls out his name he turns and out from nowhere a figure comes and hugs him.
“Akane??” the figure finally lets go and pulls off the mask.
It was Akane.
“Oh god Akane!!” Ranma hugs back then he starts to check for wounds on her body.
“Hey what are you doing??!!” Akane asks annoyed at what he was doing.
“Sorry Akane I just wanted to make sure you were all right.” Ranma said as he hugs her again relieved that she was all right.
“What the hell are you doing here??” Akanes asks as she lets him go.
“I'm sorry Akane but my mission is classified.” Ranma said as he turns away.
He did not want to put her in more danger.
“Classified my ass tell me now or the weddings off!!” Akane demands angrily.
“This was suppose to be a research facility not a military installation!! I lost several men today and you sure hell going to tell me what is going on!!” Akane said staring angrily at him.
Ranma starts to sweat so many years in the military and trained to resist in interrogations.
“Well I'm waiting!!” Akane said.
“I…….I…..” Ranma starts to stammer.
`Damn they didn't say anything in training.' Ranma franticly tries to think of something to say.
Suddenly Ranma's codec starts to go off.
Ranma puts up a hand and taps it on.
“RANMA!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!” Smith shouts.
“Sorry about that but I had to find my fiancée.” Ranma said as he turns away from Akane whispering.
“I see but how the hell did she get there??” Smith demands.
“I'll go ask her.” Ranma said as he turns to Akane.
“Akane mind telling me why are you here??” Ranma asks.
Akane looks at him as if he had grown another head.
“Classified!” Akane said as she turns away angrily.
“Smith orders from the government hush hush I think.” Ranma said as he goes back talking to Smith.
“I see I will try and see if I can pressure them into scrubbing the mission and since your fiancée is here what are you going to do??” Smith asks.
“I don't know but it'll make my mission easier I'll get her to get the doctor and her daughter away and then I'll try to destroy or disable the metal gear.” Ranma said as he watches Akane fiddle with the computer. “Hmmm that would be prudent. I take it that she is as good as you??” Smith asks.
“Not as good but she can get the job done.” Ranma said as he walks over to her.
“All right then you got the go ahead but hurry you don't have much time left according to satellite photos the hanger bay doors for the metal gear are open and they are loading the missiles on it and you got another problem. The Chinese have sent in their navy and Special Forces to try and retake the platform if they can't they have orders to destroy the it.”
“Right I'll get on it. Talk to you later out.” Ranma taps off the codec. Ranma turns and faces Akane.
She was busy on the computer.
“What are you doing??” Ranma asks.
“I'm down loading everything on to this.” Akane said holding up a small black box.
“See anything interesting??” Ranma asks as he looks at the screen.
“Nothing so far but all of these are in chinese.” Akane said then looks at Ranma.
“So you going to tell me what the hell is going on??”
“All right but you must promise me that this stay between us all right??” Ranma said reluctantly.
“All right.” Akane nods her head.
“During the seventies there was a rumor that the Russians had developed a weapon. My mentor was sent in to destroy and rescue a scientist working on it. The scientist didn't make it but his weapon had a prototype. My mentor managed to destroy it but it was only the beginning. The plans for that weapon were lost until the early eighties. I was sent on an infiltration mission in Zanzibar land.”
“You mean you were there! I heard there was heavy fighting over there between an unknown army and the government.” Akane said in surprise.
“I managed to get into that army and managed to keep an eye on them for a few years but my cover was blown and I was locked up.” Ranma said suddenly there was a sharp pain at the side of his head.
Ranma clutches at his head in pain.
“Ranma!!” Akane helps him to sit on the floor.
Picture and words filled his head as the pain slowly subsides.
“Ranma are you all right??” Akane asks worriedly.
“I'm all right.” He said shaking his head.
“What happened??” Akane asks looking at him.
“The doc said there would be sudden flashbacks” Ranma said as he shakes off the pain.
“So what did you remember??”
“I remember the man who killed my mentor.” Ranma said in anger.
 
 
000000000000
Several hours earlier
New York.
 
 
“Hey Snake! You gotta come and see this.” Otacon calls out from the computer room.
“What is it??” Snake asks as he walks over.
“It seems that there is another metal gear and this time it's in China.” Otacon said as he scrolls through the data on the monitor.
“Damn another one!!” Snake cursed.
“So who did they sent in??” Snake asks as he walks over to another room.
“Hmmmm they sent in a former Foxhound operative code name Wild Horse.” Otacon said.
Snake stops what he was doing.
“You got to be kidding me.” He mutters as he pulls on his sneak suit and gets ready his weapons.
“So when do I leave?” Snake asks as he pulls a bag from a locker.
“I already got you on a flight to Tokyo there will be a boat ready to take you close to the platform.” Otacon said.
“You want me to get Raiden to back you up??” Otacon asks looking at Snake.
“Get him to prep up just in case.” Snake said as he walks out the door.
 
 
000000000000
 
 
Another chapter all done.
Sorry for the long delay but work and other commitments had kept me from the computer.
Not to mention my wify's addiction to maple story.
I'll try to up date as soon as I can so until next time enjoy!