Fan Fiction / Real Bout High School Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Days ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

. Don't own anything except my minions, Burning day (join the move to make it national!),
@@@
 
It was another normal day in the frightening mansion of the crazed authoress Wind. Well mostly, since the only screams coming out of it today were yells for help and angry augments but no screams of unadulterated horror. And that was because...
 
Wind, the most feared and evil creature since the creation of the three eyed salami covered fuzzy toadstool sat in front of a large TV playing the amazingly cool RPG Suikoden II. In fact she had a face like this O.O.
 
Key stood a few feet away, poking Wind in the head with a metal rod, "Wind, stop that. You've been playing the Suikoden games for…" he looks down at his watch, "over a month now."
 
Feren: (playing with a knife) Key-bab let her be, she is in her zone.
 
Key: DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU FREAK!!
 
Others: ?
 
Feren: Hahaha, I'm your Wind and you're my Le. I am her Sadism. Lalala.
 
Key: Grr. (room starts to char)
 
Hiei: It's Burning day already? Swee~t. (starts torching things)
 
Raye: (pokes head in from the kitchen) Burning Day? Why didn't you get me! (transforms into Sailor Mars) KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! (throws fireballs)
 
Dilandou: (toting Wind's flamethrowers) BURN BURN!!
 
All non pyromaniacs: (run screaming) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Wind: (still in front of tv a cool force field twirls around with lots of fire symbols) DAMN YOU NICORD! DIE YOU ****EN PIG WHORE!!!!!!
 
~~
 
Kurama: (looking at singed hair tips) I hate their Burning Days.
 
Kenshin: (is all wet and pulls his gii off, looking at burn marks) This is very dangerous, that it is.
 
Vash: T-T (standing in his tight black suit, holding the melted remains of his sweet red coat) My precious! Why~!!
 
Fang: Le usually wouldn't let that happen. Where is she?
 
~~
 
CIA Agent: Damn it, where is the disk!
 
Le: (glares) It's none of your damn business.
 
CIA Agent: Fine then you'll have to face my little friends.
 
With a large crash twenty scantly clad ninjas jump out of the woodwork. Le looks around unimpressed as she falls into a fighting stance. Without warning she springs toward them, doing martial arts moves that put every other martial artist to shame.
 
~~
 
A rumble is heard throughout the grounds as the mansion started to fall apart and replaced by a towering black castle with jagged peaks and dark windows.
 
Guys: O.O
 
Chonsa's voice: KYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
 
Guys: o.o
 
A newspaper floats down from one of the creepy, creepy windows and falls of Kenshin's nice red haired head.
 
Vash: Hold still shorty. (grabs the paper)
 
Kenshin: I am not short, that I am not.
 
Kurama: Sure you are, see? (holds hand at Vash's height, far above ken's) And, (holds hand at his height, slightly shorter then Vash but still above) and even Fang, (shows Fangs height, still far above Ken's) You are a very short person.
 
Kenshin: T-Tx
 
Fang: (reading the paper with Vash) Shi~t.
 
Others: Eh? (read and pretend to read)
 
On the front page is a huge picture of the castle, the surrounding force field, and a big banner of Chonsa on the wall, flipping the bird at the angry fangirls.
 
Article: Today was a sad day for all non-yaoi fans and a very happy one for those that are. Today a girl by the name of Chonsa took control of an authoress named Wind's powers and is gathering a legion of Pro Yoai fanatics to take over the world. They have already taken over most of the America's, Japan, and Quebec. Bishonen all over the world are fleeing for their lives (except the gay ones, who can't be happier.) All authors/ess' that resist these people are quickly captured and wrapped in super strong Duct Tape and stuffed in dumpsters. As for this reporter, I'm off for the Artic.
 
Fang: How the hell did Chonsa get Wind's power?
 
Another paper falls on Kenshin's head.
 
Kurama: Coughshortycough. (takes paper)
 
Kenshin: T-Tx oro.
 
Paper: According to research, an author or authoress can loose their omnipotent powers by only a few way. 1. They are tricked into signing over their powers on a napkin.
 
Kurama: Very possible.
 
2. They are passed by a surge of electricity passing through both.
 
Vash: Naw, Le took Wind's thunderbolts away after she started attacking Rhode Island.
 
Or 3. They steal the keyboard.
 
All: That one.
 
Fang: My question is where are these papers coming from?
 
Another paper lands on Kenshin's head. As Kurama was about to make a short joke Kenshin goes Battosai and they start fighting.
 
Paper: None of your business punk just go save the day.
 
~~
 
Far above the four guys
 
Gods: Hahaha! Foolish mortals!
 
Random Goddess: Anyone wanna go out for Smoothies?
 
Others: Sure we're in.
 
~~
 
Vash: I have a strange feeling we're being mocked.
 
Fang: (watching the fighting red heads) Yeah, and I have a strange hankering for Smoothies?
Knives: (walks pass) Haha, your coat melted.
Vash: T-T My beloved.
Chichiri: We should focus, no da.
Kenshin: No da, de gozaru?
Chichiri: De Gozaru, no da?
Kenshin: Da gozaru?
Chichiri: De da, no gozaru.
Sano: AHH, STOP SPEAKING IN BUBBLE HEAD!!
Kenshin and Chichiri: ^-^ Mission complete.
Van: (Runs screaming from across the lawn) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (takes a breath) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Fangirl mob: YAAAAAHH!!
All: EEK! RUN AWAY!!
So they ran and ran till they could run no more. Then they ran some more. They went to seek the all knowing wise guy on the foot hill, which was really just a speed bump in a JC Pennies parking lot.
Wise guy: You may call me Shirley.
Kamui: Um, Shirley, what can we do to defeat the most evil Chonsa?
Shirley: Get me some chocolate pie.
Yugi: Here. (hands over a pie)
Lita: Where did you get that pie?
Yugi: I always have pie. See? (pulls out a blueberry and a pumpkin pie out of his hair) I learned it at the “Big Hair Techniques” seminar. (pulls out a duck, a machete, a ton of swish cheese and a package of rutabagas)
 
Duo: So what do you need the pie for? Some mystical ritual to put a curse on Chonsa or something?
Shirley: No I just like pie. Anyways the way you can stop her is- (is ran over by a run away baboon in a shiny scooter) Why, my momma always said I would die in a parking lot. X~X
Seto: WHY! (holds Shirley) WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM KAMI-SAN, HE WAS TO YOUNG AND UGLY FOR THIS WORLD!!! WHYYY~~!!!!
Heero: ZzZ (wakes up) Huh, did I miss something? Damn, I missed a death scene…maybe next time.
Treize walks past and is promptly smashed into the ground by a raging shopping lady who thought he was stealing her deal.
~
Back at the mansion.
Wind: O.O (still playing video games. This time Final Fantasy 7) I, I, I DIED!!! DAMN IT I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH THE GAME!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
And the world blew up.
Will of the Macro Cosim: Oh I never get a break. Lets reset the world.
~
Wind: (after days of playing) YAY I WON!
Well that went nowhere.
 
@@
THERE YOU GO!! Hey Dark, thank you for yelling at me…I forgot I was on MediaMiner. Haha, anyways shore I can write your minion in, you too if you don't mind. Just leave the needed info in a review. Now I am off to update the other stories.