Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Talkshow of Complete Chaos and Insanity ❯ pain in the neck pokemon trainers and Fangirls invade ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anime Talkshow of Complete Chaos and Insanity Part 1 Hosted By Yusuke Urameshi and Inu-Yasha Part 1 Pain in the neck pokemon trainers and Fangirls Invade

Disclaimer: I do not own anything

Yusuke: Welcome to Anime Talkshow where we interview Anime Characters and the proud authors of MM.org I'm your host Yusuke Urameshi.

Inu-Yasha: And I'm your other host Inu-Yasha so who are we interviewing today?

Yusuke: Today We're First interviewing…*checks the list* Oh no We're interviewing the complete Baka pokemon trainer Ash Ketchum first. *Ash Ketchum comes out*

Ash: Hi Everybody!

Audience: Boooo!!!*Throws trash and leftover food at Ash Ketchum.*

Ash: Shut Up all of you!

Yusuke: Okay Ash first question hows life been treating you?

Ash: Great!*starts laughing like a complete baka.*

Yusuke: *sweatdrops* Okay second question do you like Misty?

Ash: Yeah I love her and I can't live without her!

Misty from the Audience: I love you too Ash!

Duo from the Audience: *throws a shoe at Misty* Ahh I feel so much better.

Ash: Hey Nobody throws a shoe at my Misty-sama!*goes up to where Duo is sitting*

Duo: And what are you going to do about it?

Ash: This!*punches Duo in the face*

Duo: *Ducks, punches Ash in the stomach, and kills him with a shotgun* Well that takes care of that little pain in the neck baka.

Misty: *getting up from the audience* No Not My Ashy-chan!*starts crying*

Vicious:*appears outta nowhere and kills Misty*

Yusuke: Thank You Vicious she was getting on my nerves oh well who do we interview next Inu-Yasha?

Inu-Yasha: My Damn older Brother Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru: *Appears outta thin air* What Am I doing here?

All Sesshomaru Fan-Girls: Marry me Fluffy you're so Kawaii!

Sesshomaru: Whos fluffy?

Yusuke: Um that's a nickname that everybody made for you.

Sesshomaru: Who are you?

Yusuke: I'm Yusuke Urameshi and I'm going to interview you.

Inu-Yasha: You're still not getting the Tetsusaiga older brother!

Sesshomaru: Oh really younger brother I intend to kill you and take the Tetsusaiga for myself after this interview ends.

Yusuke: Okay first question have you ever had a crush on someone?

Sesshomaru: *blushes* Oh hell no I never had one and I never will.

Yusuke: Oh really then why are you blushing?

Sesshomaru: Okay I admit it I have a crush on Kagome just a small one though other then the fact that she is just a mere weakling mortal.

Kagome from the audience: Hey I heard that! *throws a frying pan at Sesshomaru*

Sesshomaru: Ouch That smarts!

Yusuke: next Question what is your favorite food?

Sesshomaru: Hmmm…. rice and sushi.

Yusuke: okay moving right along what kind of weapon do you use often?

Sesshomaru: My poisonous claws of course so I can watch my opponent suffer a slow death after I use it.

Yusuke: Next Question what do you think of the Anime Gundam Wing?

Sesshomaru: I love it lots of people destroying other people in big mobile suits.

Inu-Yasha: *blocking the door* Guys We got a problem.

Yusuke: And what is that precisely?

Inu-Yasha: Well tons of fangirls are trying to break in to the show just to get their hands on us.*door breaks down*

Fangirl Number 1,000: Look its Inu-Yasha, Yusuke Urameshi, and Sesshomaru lets get them and glomp them all day!

Fangirls: * starts chasing Inu-Yasha, Yusuke, and Sesshomaru*

Inu-Yasha: Sweet Monkey Jesus Run for you life! *runs*

Yusuke/Sesshomaru: * does the same and several minutes later*

Inu-Yasha: I think we lost them.

Yusuke/Sesshomaru: Yeah I think we gave them the slip.

Fangirls: Look there they are! *begins chasing after them again*

Yusuke: Aw man not this again. * runs again*

Inu-Yasha: Well join us next time for another episode of Anime Talkshow when we interview some of the proud authors of MM.org.* Runs at maximum speed*

Sesshomaru: *gets caught by one of the fangirls* Someone Help Me!

End of Part 1