Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ truth or dare with anime and other stupid things ❯ truth ,dare or ?SPIN THE BoTTLE!!!???!!!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Truth or Dare

I own nothing that is copyrighted except any thing on www.howtomakeitlooklikeyourfreindshavebeenpaying50poundsanhourforpornand rudethings.com Mwhahahahahahaha *cough* *cough* (inhales with inhaler)

Let's go to the Kaiba Mansion where out of pure coincidence every yugioh character (excluding Marik and Pegasus), Bang from Zoids, Aragorn Legolas and Gandalf from lord of the rings, Yamcha, Goku and Trunks from dragon ball GT, Tom Sawyer and Dr.Jackyl from the league of extraordinary gentlemen, Cloud from final fantasy seven, Prince Adam and Teela from He-man and the masters of the universe, Jean rogue kitty and nightcrawler from X-men evolution, Spiderman, Robin and Starfire from Teen Titans, Homer Simpson from the Simpsons (Duh), Paine from final fantasy X-2, Joey

From friends and Kid muscle from ultimate muscle have gathered for no reason what so ever.

Homer: What am I doing here (drops donut) d'oh?

Bang: None of us know what were doing

Legolas: Hey I'm back in this stupid costume with this stupid wig and this stupid knife and this stupid kiddy archery set I thought the damn trilogy was I made my 4.3 million f**king dollars what does Peter s***ing Jackson want know.

Everyone: 0_0

Seto Kaiba :( walks out wearing nothing but a towel with serenity in one arm (who is also just wearing a towel)) what the F*** are all you F***ing people doing in my F***ing mansion I'm trying to F*** my girlfriend here!

Joey: wat ya doin to my sista!????!!!!!?????

Kevin Mask: Silence I have brought you here to make the most insane truth or dare game in the world, with anime! Mwahahahahahahaha! *cough* *cough* (inhales using inhaler)

Kitty: But lord of the rings isn't anime

Gandalf: Yeah I was enjoying a, quiet night in with miss world (shifts eyes)

Robin: yeah I and Starfire were sleeping... (Shifts eyes) yeah sleeping (still shifts eyes) heh heh

Starfire: Yes we were not at all taking part in earthly mating rituals (shifts eyes) (robin slaps forehead)

Kevin Mask: Well I don't care and you mister Kaiba and you miss serenity are grossing me out with your naked ness! (Clicks fingers) (Serenity and Seto are back in normal clothes)

Tom Sawyer: well if we're here to play truth or dare then let's play! (eyes up Mai)

Mai: Don't even think about it!

Tom sawyer: ow

Cloud: why don't we make it seven minutes! and make it spin the bottle!

Kevin Mask: Cloud I like your thinking

Spiderman: Cloud you idiot!

Suddenly every one is sitting in a ring with a bottle in the middle and there is a room indicated make "out room with" a flashing sign.

Aragorn and Nightcrawler: we will kill you for this cloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Authors note: because I can not be bothered to writhe mask me Kevin mask will now be referred to as Kevin, just Kevin!)

Kevin: cloud because it was your idea why don't you go first.

Cloud: Spins the bottle and it lands on du du dun!

Kitty!

Kitty slips into the closet and so does cloud sounds of "oh my" and "DEAR GOD!!!" can be heard coming from the closet after 7 minutes they both emerge each with messy hair and a huge grin on there faces.

Kevin: next comes Kaiba!

Kaiba: harzar (sarcastically) (spins the bottle and it lands on serenity)

Yes I get to make out with a sexy girl and keep my girlfriend!

You know the drill seven minutes and until something good happens I'll just write something like this

Kevin: Great Legolas why don't you go next?

Legolas: Okay (spins the bottle and it lands on… Teela)

Teela and Legolas: SCORE!!!

Prince Adam: No!!!!!! Teela!!!!!!!!!!!

Yada yada yada seven minutes of uh ah, yada yada yada

Kevin: Mwahahahahahaha relationships broken because of this game hahahahaHA, Starfire you go next

Starfire: ok but I find this earthly life ruining game quite stupid!

Kevin: Just spin the dam bottle missus

Starfire: Ok (spins bottle and it lands on du du dun ……….. an empty SPACE!?)

Kevin: You know what that means!?

Everyone except Kevin: O_O' NO!

Kevin: It's the let-the-wheel-pick-a-person-for-you-to-makeout-with-athon! On the wheel we have Meat from Ultimate muscle, Cyborg from teen titans!, The Flash from justice league, Ned Flanders from the Simpsons, Barret from final fantasy 7 and Quicksilver from X-men Evolution. (spins the wheel and it lands…. The Flash!

Seven minutes and so forth.

Kevin: Mai your next

Mai: alright (spins bottle and lands on …… Joey)

7 min snore snore snore

Kevin: Kid what about you!

Kid Muscle: (gulp) Roxanne's gonna kill me (spins the bottle and it lands on ….. Paine)

Paine: My yevon help us all!!

Bang: Don't they abandon yevon at the end of final fantasy ten

Paine: yeah but, hey its brand world!

Everyone except Paine: O_O (anime fall)

7 min snore

Kevin: okay then (disturbed) web-head spin bottle now

Spidey: MJ have mercy on my soul! (Spins bottle with webbing)

Kevin: Please people stop going on about stupid girlfriends, boyfriends and spouses as far as they are concerned you are dead! Ok! Dead! (cockroach twerps and tumbleweed rolls past as the bottle stops on rogue)

Spidey: why, why I'm goanna go in a coma, damn

7 min snore rogue opens door and comes out dragging spidey behind her

Kevin: you go now (pointing at Goku)

Goku: Okay dokey

Yamcha: what about your wife what about ChiChi

Goku: meh old wrinkly riff raff

(He spins the bottle and it lands on Duh Duh Dun…………..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Now I will keep the world in suspense by not telling you what happens Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha *cough* *cough* (inhales using inhaler) (chokes) hahaha meh it's not that funny