Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ Separated ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Falcona and Thomas have been traveling for a day. Nothing has happened and both of them are bored.
"How much longer is it?"Thomas whined coming up on Falcona's vid link.
"Quit whining, I'm just as bored as you are."Falcona said,"There's a lake up there, wanna take a break?"
"You bet!"Thomas said nearly jumping out of the cockpit.
The two stopped by the lake. It was peaceful, but not for long. Falcona dove right into the water followed closely by Thomas.
Thomas came up stuttering and splashing. Falcona laughed and pulled him under the water only to vanish into a cave, bad idea. A shark-like zoid came out.
'Where the hell did that thing come from?'Falcona thought hiding behind a rock.
She decided to make a mad dash for the surface. Almost immediately the zoid came after her. Falcona swam as fast as she could but it was impossible to outrun a zoid built for swimming. Just as the zoid was about to catch her a tail shot onto the water. It slapped the zoid away and Falcona grabbed on and it pulled her out of the water. This time Falcona was sputtering.
"Fal, are you ok?!"Thomas yelled.
"There is a hammer head zoid in the water!"Falcona yelled jumping into the cockpit of her zoid.
Thomas jumped into the dibison's cockpit. The two zoids shot off. Suddenly a Hell Cat appeared infront of them. They looked around, they were surrounded.
"It was trap!"Falcona yelled shooting at one of the hell cats to no avail.
"We can still beat them!"Thomas said shooting at another hell cat.
"They are too damn fast! Doomstar can't catch their signal."Falcona said still not able to hit a zoid
"Beek can't either."Thomas said
"Thomas, get the hell out of here. I can handle this."Falcona said as she was hit by a blast from one of the hell cats.
"Fal, are you nuts, you can't beat them alone!"Thomas said getting pegged by another hell cat.
"Thomas, go before I have to chase you away. If you stay here neither of us will make it!"Falcona said purposely swiping Ligara tail over the dibison head.
"Fal,...."
"Thomas go!"Falcona yelled as another blast hit her.
"There is no way I'm abandoning you!"Thomas said trying to hit a hell cat again.
"Thomas if both of us die who's gonna explain it to Raven. He'll be on his onw again. Now go!"Falcona said this time making Ligara's tail come down two inches from the dibison's nose.
"You'll die! Raven will kill me for leaving you!"
"Listen to me, noting can kill my spirit you are the one who said that. I'll see you again, I promise now scram!"
"Fine"Thomas said sorrowfully.
"Find Raven. If you let him get killed there will be hell to pay. Don't tell anyone about me. I'll be back, someday."Falcona said as she closed their vid link.
She turned back to the hell cats swarming her as Thomas escaped to the nearby hills.
'Good-bye, Thomas'She thought as another hell cat attacked her.
No matter what she did she couln't hit any of them. Finally one of them shot Ligara's leg right out from under her. Ligara collapsed. Making sure Falcona was dead, one of the pilots that attacked them shattered the cockpit's glass. The hell cats then dissappeared in some odd direction. Falcona lay half dead in the shattered zoid, just barely holding onto life.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
Sorry I had to do the cliffhange. I just saw Star Wars Episode II and I'm ticked about the ending, cliffhanger. anyway, what will happen to Falcona? Will Thomas make it? You'll see.