Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ A Legend Coming True ❯ Ok, maby I will ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Nearly a year has gone by. Falcona has been wandering for some time trying to Raven and Thomas. No luck. Falcona now wears a purple cloak covering most of her body, she has made plenty of enimies, and she has scared enough people with the abilities she has developed. Besides the fact that she has fireballs in her eyes. She has gained the ability to sense danger to herself and she can use the elemets to fight. She has become known for her ability to throw people just by looking at them.
Falcona sat in the cockpit of her now amethist liger. Ligaro Emralo and Saphira, her loyal friends stay by her side no matter what. Four zoids a girl and an organoid, strange mix huh? Suddenly a group of zoids came up on her radar.
"Ligaro, go check it out."Falcona said over her vid link.
The obsidian liger shot ahead. He returned five minutes later with a report.
"Well, what is it?"Falcona said.
*There is a battle going on, a dibison a blade liger and a lightning siax against a scorpion-like zoid.*Ligaro growled.
"Let's go."Falcona said hoping that the dibison was piloted by her old friend.
*Where, may I ask?*Doomstar growled.
"To that battle."Falcona said.
*What about staying hidden?*Doomstar grolwed receving no reply from her partner.
When the team arrived the battle seemed to be over. Then Falcona noticed something, the scorpion zoid that semed to be totally ruined was prepairing it's final attack, it was aimed straight at the dibison laying on the ground about fifty yards from it.
*All of the dibison's function has ceased, it can't move.*Doomstar growled realizing that it was Thomas.
"That thing is using a charged particle gun."Falcona yelled.
Without thinking Ligara suddenly charged the zoid attacking her friend.
"Ligara, the least you could do is charge your sheild."Falcona whined.
Ligara did as her pilot said. Just as the blast was fired Ligara landed infront of the dibison.
*Ligara, you're crazy, the sheild can't protect us more than half a minute if e're lucky!*Doomstar growled angrily.
"We have to try."Falcona said.
Most of the blast was hurting Falcona not Ligara and Doomstar. It was as if the blast was aimed at her only.
Suddenly Ligaro attacked, with one quick swipe of his tail he cut off the charged particle gun.
*Ligaro!*the exosted Ligara roared.
Ligara lowered her head so Falcona could jump out. Weakly Falcona jumped out of the cockpit and ran to the dibison. It looked like it was everything but fine. With Doomstar's help Falcona managed to pry the cockpit open, Thomas lay inside half dead.
"Thomas!"Falcona gasped looking at her half dead friend.
She gently felt his pulse, it was very weak.
"Ligara, how far away is the nearest base?!"Falcona yelled pulling her friend from the wreakeage.
*Atleast two hours.*Ligara roared ready to collapse.
"He won't make it that long."Falcona said tears forming in her cat-like eyes.
Suddenly Colonel Schubaltz was next to her.
"We have to get him out of here."he said lookign at his younger brothr then to Falcona,"Who are you?"
"An old friend, he won't make it to the nearest base, it's too far."Falcona said barely able to hold beack her tears, thankfully her hood hid her face.
*Hang on, wouldn't it take two hours for a normal zoid?*Doomstar said coming up behind her partner.
"You're right, if she weren't so battered up Ligara could get him there in half an hour."Falcona said looking over to her zoid.
*Emralo, is the second fastest.*Ligaro growled looking over to the emerald liger.
"Will you take us, Emralo?"Falcona asked looking back to her injured friend.
"You aren't taking him anywhere."Colonel Schubaltz said looking at Falcona angrily.
"Listen to me, a normal zoid couldn't get Thomas there fast enough, even a lightning saix."Falcona said not looking up.
She gently pick up her firend and carried him over to Emralo, who was laying down so Falcona could get in. Falcona set Thomas in the back seat and climbed in. Emralo got up.
Colonel Schubaltz just watched unable to stop Falcona.
*Well they didn't recognize you.*Doomstar growled watching her partner.
"They will know soon enough."Falcona said not looking up.
"Take care of him or there will be hell to pay, who ever you are."he said watching the emerald liger shoot off into the distance.
Van and Irvine suddenly ran up to him.
"Are you nuts letting that weirdo just take Thomas away?"Van snapped.
"She is can be trusted. I may not know here but I know she is linked with Thomas somehow. She will take care of him."Colonel Schubaltz replied.
Suddenly Doomstar appeared out of nowhere and took a disk out of the dibison and vanished again. Everyone knew the dibison was beyond repair. Ligaro and Emralo helped the battered Ligara to her feet and the headed after Falcona as fast as they could.
"We had better follow them."Colonel Schubaltz said walking back to his iron kong.
Irvine and Van went back to their zoids and the three headed after the three ligers now pretty far ahead of them.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Will Falcona get Thomas to the base in time? What will the Schubaltz brothers say when they realize the girl who saved Thomas was supposed to have been dead for nearly a year? Will Falcona stay with them? What will she do when she finds out her twin brother is dead? Or is he........................?