Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Chooson by faith ❯ 10 years later ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Flea-Hello sorry it took long the FanFiction.Net wouldn't let me in and I was working on My Digimon Fics first I'll work on Zoids and Digimon.I also been chating and fishing too.so here's the story.Oh I got a new pet thats gonna help me he's from Digimon he's filling in for Tai for now his name is..........
DAVIS.Davis do what I told you to do.
Davis -Make me Retared wolf you give Blondes a bad name Meat head.
Flea-0 0
O
Jumps on Davi.
Davis-I'll report you to the pound.
Flea-Don't make me get Brad.
Davis-Go a head
Flea-Brad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brad comes in his Command Wolf.
Brad-What.
Flea-Davis here isn't listing to me,can you tell Leena that he called her a crazy red head?
Brad-I would if she didn't heard it yet.
Davis see Leena having steam coming out of her ears.
Leena-I'm gonna kill you.
Leena chasing Davis
Flea-Where does Davis remind me of being chased by Leena.Oh Brad do you want to do the honers.
Brad-Sure,Flea is a great freind of Mine even though she's a Mini Wolf she's half Taco Bell dog and half wolf,Flea is the pet of Tai she knows his sercet,and she doesn't own Zoids,but she does own the plot.Her best freind is a pokemon name Vulpix,there how was that.
Flea-Good Job.I want you to met my freind that might be my cusion.
Brad-Huh?
Flea-Hey T.
T-Hey Flea.
Flea-T is helping me on The Blondes.T want to you say it?
T-Sure Here's the story.
Chooson By Faith
**************************Ten Years Later**************************************
On a couch Leon and Leena were playing Slap Jack (Don't ask)Leena pulled a Jack Leon was a little quicker than Leena.And he grabed it.
"Hahaha Leena you got to be quicker than that."teased Leon.
Leena stood up."Thats it Leon Zoid battle right now!"orded Leena.(Oh Lilly's a made up charcter and her White Fang was to old so she has Leena's HeavensCat)
"Fine,"said Leon.Leon went to his new Zoid the BladeLiger.Then Leena ran to her Gunsniper.
In the kiction.
"I bet Leon's win,"said Dteve.
"Nope he loses dear,"said Lilly sipping her mouring coffee.
"How?"asked Steve.
"After the battle Leena will chase him down the lake thourgh a stone at him runs into the hover cargo into the kiction a,then Jamie gets kicked in the mouth by Leena,brad gets ran over,your Warshark falls on the floor and breaks,Leena jumps on Leon the punches him for a while then I scearm who's hungry,"said Lilly like she knows that.
"How do you know that?"Steve looked at his wife in confuse way.
"I just do,"said Lilly.
Back with Leena and Leon.
"Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahh,Wild Weasel assult!"fired Leena."Hahahahahah huh?Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"haahaha lose again sis."teased Leon.Then Leon jumped out of his Zoid.
"You won the battle,but the war just begon<'said Leena jumping out of her Zoid.
"Uh Oh,"said Leon being chased by Leena.
"I'm gonna kill you,"yelled MImi.Leon raced inside the lake.Leon came to a dead end,then started to run,Leena picked up a word and thourgh it at Leon.
"leena please,"begged Leon.Then he raced into the Hover Cargo followed by Leena.
"MoM help,"called Leon.
Then Leena thought Jami was Leon and kicked him in the mouth.
"Oops sorry Jami,"said Leena looking down at poor Jami."Oh no you don't,"Leena spoted Leon.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH,"scearmed Leon.Then Leena and Leon raned over poor Brad.
"I better get a bonus,"said Brad on the floor.Then Steve's toy Warshark fell on the floor and broke.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww no not my WarShark,"whined Steve.Then Leena jumped on Leon and started to punch him.Then the timer went off.Then Lilly said.
"Who's hungry?"said Lilly,then she looked at her husband."See,"Then Leon and Leena raned to the table.
Somewhere else.
"Bit what are you gonna do since your Black HellCat is ruined."asked Butch.
"I don't know steal one,"suggested Bit.
"What Ever,"said Butch.walking away.
Back at the Hover Cargo.
'Liger I'll promise I find you a warrior,'said Leena in her head looking at the white tiger and lion like Ziod.
End
Hello Bit her I meet the Blitz Team again and the want me to live with them,and Leen satrted telling me about the Liger 0,next time is............................................................
'The Story Of The Liger 0,'
Ready .......................................................
FIGHT
Flea- How did you like it?Please tell me,I promise the next one will be up soon.Like what Mr.Jones says"BYE BYE"
^ _ ^
Ja NA
^ _ ^
JA NA