Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Chronology of the second Chaotic war ❯ Chronology ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chronology of Events Leading up to the Earthen-Zoidian War:

2005-Earth-The Joint Unified Military Alliance (JUMA) gets formed in the aftermath of World War Three. Its purpose is to eradicate or capture terrorists or their leaders, or dictators, or warmonger's worldwide.

2005-2025-Earth-The fifteen year peace of all nations on Earth. But what was supposed to be peace, was a false peace, as the 3 leaders of the organization created weapons of Mass Destruction far greater than that of any seen before. No one knew about these weapons, and whole cities worldwide were being wiped out, the whole population exterminated by the "Shock Weapons".

2026-Earth-The main leader of JUMA shows himself as the creator of the weapons, as well as the other two leaders. As police try to arrest them, they escape into a spaceship and fly into space. All the Shock Weapons, as well as super missile weapons were installed into the ship. The Leader fired the Shock Weapon 3, which was a huge missile, that once on impact created a huge shock wave and sound wave that ripped apart anything in its path, including humans. He fired it into China, killing three hundred million of its population, another into Germany killing half of its population and one blast into America, the protector of Earth, killing beyond nine million. But over two hundred million of Earth's citizens came with the leaders, into a distant planet on the edge of the Milky Way, the planet was called Zi.

2026-Zi-The fleeing peoples reach the planet, and establish the Earthen Empire. Expanding their borders, by creating more and more cities, as well as making more Industries for the Empire. Its Emperor, the man known as Saber to some, the name who was feared by all humans, but his real name was Timothy Evans. Under his long leadership, the Empire's military grew over weeks into the millions. The Empire created these soldiers into the Shock Troops.

2027-Zi-The horrible war begins that would forever change the people of Zi. The war would be between the Gylossians, the Republicans, the Guardian Force as the Allies, and on the Imperialist side, just the Earthen Empire, the self proclaimed super human race.

2027-Zi-First series of air battles, each battle consisting of hundreds of air craft dog fighting above the cities by day and by night.

2028-Zi-Full scale Naval battles begin, until the end of the war.

2029-Zi-first use of the Shock Weapons on Zi, simultaneously, cities and populations get wiped out in Gylossia. Two months later, the long expected Imperial Amphibious landings begin on the Gylossian beaches along the Great Ocean Shores facing the Eastern Shores.

2029-Zi-Beach battles end, Gylossians in full retreat, though they lost three million soldiers, the Imperialists lost one million.

2030-Zi-The war carries over to the Mainland of Gylossia, Gylossia declares Martial Law.

2030-Zi-First use of VX chemical weapons on the battlefield. Both Gylossians and Imperialists use it on each other. The new and feared term of Chemical and Biological Warfare is heard in the voices around the republic, the G.F. and Gylossia.

2032-Zi-The northern fort of the Guardian Force in Gylossia gets wiped out from the Shock Weapons 2. All who were in there dies, as well as Zoids.

2032-Zi-Gylossians start to loose air superiority over their skies. This enables the Empire to launch the new Ultra weapons, or huge laser bolts to be shot down from orbital cannons above the planet, the laser blasts, create huge colored domes around a target or battlefield, vaporizing everything within, the blast can be seen from space.

2033-Through long and hard fought battles, the Gylossian capital is entered by the their enemy. The Emperor signs the treaty, handing over his country to the Imperialists.

2034-Zi-The Evil Emperor organizes the VechStaffen (Vek-Staffen), a secret police force to go to house to house killing and exterminating rebels, revolutionists, or resistance fighters in the enemy lands.