Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Coming Soon ❯ Coming Soon-Night Shade ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Coming Soon:

Night Shade-The two Eves coming September 2007.

This new upcoming fic will be the continuation of Prophecies come true?. Though I know that story was never finished I tend to blend a little of all my Zoids stories into this one large FanFic.

Story Synopsis-A new force has risen though hidden in vast nightshade of secrecy. His minions are relentless and pursue to destroy the Guardian Force to accomplish their "Grand Design". Upon Earth he was hated and feared for he brought war upon the entire planet. His powers are unstoppable and their secret weapon is even more powerful than that of anything that the Guardians, the Imperials, or the Republicans possess. Van, Fiona, Irvine and others cannot find nor beat this new evil force. Van and Fiona has had a child recently as well as gotten married. Old Alliances are put to the test, old enemies come back, and trust in each other is put to the test. You can email me at tharshaw@att.net, tgharshaw@hotmail.com, or hailtotim@yahoo.com, or I-M me at raveniron29 for instant messenger, Timmy on MSN messenger, or tgharshaw on instant messenger. Or just right a review telling me what you would like to have happen or what characters you would like to see. Note this is copyrighted and owned by Harshaw Wonders Productions Corporation.