Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Changed ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

3 years have passed since Drake Black and the Guardian Force defeated the Death stinger. The world has since returned to normal. The cities have been rebuilt, and new teams are being created all of the time. The world cup is now upon Zi, and the Class A pilots are preparing for the toughest battles of their lives. The guardian force teams are participating as well, even though only one will be let into Class S. The Dragons team has changed since the days of the Death stinger. Its newest member, Lisa Thunder, has since become Drake's girlfriend. She pilots the Electro-Dragon, which specializes in electromagnetic fields.

Vega and Raven have joined forces and created the Ion team, one of the most deadly in Class A. The Blitz team is already in Class S so they are not allowed in the world cup, but they have so many problems staying alive in Class S that they couldn't care less. Even Bit's Liger Zero evolving into the Liger Zero X has only helped them break even in their win-loss ratio. But unknown to everyone, evil is brewing once again in the heart of Zi, and last time is nothing compared to this…