Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Leena's Past ❯ The Turbo Blaster 2000 Particle Gun ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Leena's Past

Chapter 1- The Turbo Blaster 2000 Particle Gun

Leena Toros sat in the hangar with her gunsniper listening to Bit brag about how he had won the teams battle. Finally the team heard Bit say, "honestly you guys, you leave all the work up to me!" "What are you talking about Cloud?!," Leena yelled, "we can't help it if we don't spend as much time in battle as you do." Brad Hunter and Jamie Hemores who usually ignored their fights sided with Leena on this one.

Then there was a "Leena darling!" it was Harry Champ (I only know that he is in love with Leena and calls himself a man destined to be king so I'm not gonna spend a lot of time with him.) "you'll get wrinkles if you keep your face like that!" "stay outta this Champ!" Leena yelled "Bit Cloud if you think that all we do is let you do the work then your wrong!" Brad yelled at the cocky pilot of the Liger0. Bit looked at Harry and Harry looked at Bit, then Bit back away and ran out of the hangar and into his room.

"Leena what did that big jerk do to you?" Harry asked "Harry Champ get lost!" Leena then walked off Brad and Jamie holding Harry back. Leena walked into the base's control room where she found her father playing with his zoid models. "Oh yeah this new gun looks great on the GunSniper!" he said happily, "hey Doc, what's that outside the base?" Brad asked "goodie the new Turbo Blaster 2000 particle gun is here!" He smiled as Jamie walked in, "Doc you didn't buy another super set of zoid models did you?" he asked, "oh course not Jamie," Doc smiled as he watched Jamie sigh with relief, "I bought the newest gun the Turbo Blaster 2000 particle gun." Leena smiled "oh yeah another gun!"

Bit came back out into the control room saying, "Leena don't you already have enough guns?" "you can never have enough guns Bit!" Leena said. They walked out side and the Doc. Signed the release form and the delivery guy left. "Doc," Jamie asked," how much did this cost us?" "only about $1,900 Jamie" Doc said looking at the gun.

"But Doc we don't have that much money," Jamie complained, "we just got out of debt remember!" "It just looked so cool in the magazine I couldn't resist." Leena looked at the gun and said, "Dad, this gun won't fir my GunSniper the Shadow Fox already has the charged particle cannon the Liger won't need it and it's too big for the Reynos and even if it did fit you would be able to get the Reynos off the ground."

"That's why you are gonna use your mothers zoid Leena" Doc said. "Mom was a pilot?" Leena asked, "oh of course she was sis" Leena's older brother Leon Toros said surprising them. "Leon," Bit asked, "what are you doing here?" "can't I see my Dad and sister Cloud?" Leon asked him. "Do we have any muffins?" Bit asked, "you stay away from my muffins Bit" Leena said.

Bit ran inside Leena following, "hey Doc, what was Leena's mothers zoid anyway?" Brad asked, "why it was a GustBowl 4," Doc said, "it was a powerful zoid, maybe even more powerful then the Liger." In the distance they heard "Bit Cloud give me back my muffin," "no way you ate my sugar cookie," "well you ate my banana." Then there was a loud crash and Bit screamed in pain then Leena walked outside holding her unharmed muffin triumphantly. The Doc and Leon laughed and Jamie and Brad just sighed wile Bit came out limping and holding his head watching Leena eat the last muffin.