Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dream of Hope ❯ Chapter Four: Reunited ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: How many times do I have to say this? If I owned Zoids, I would have my own personal homework helper, but unfortunately I don't own Zoids! I only own the characters I make up which right now consists of Mika, Travis, Camus, Mrs. Kamayo, Katsu, and some other people whoever I made up………don't feel like listing right now………

Hi! It's me! Yep me, a.k.a. Rosie………AND NOTHING ELSE FOR THE BOYS AT SPM!! Oops sorry I have some issues to deal with between the boys at my school ::kicks them when they say mean names:: so what if they're scared of me? I have the right to remain silent, anything I say or do can and will be used against me………I have the right to an attorney………(I watch too many Cop shows hehe)

O okay I sorta went off subject before well ummm………yeah I sorta don't know what to say now………I don't have a guest speaker today because Chris is too scared to stay online and Mairead has soccer practice again. But next time I'll have one of my beloved readers guest speaking!

so ummmm READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chapter Four **Reunited**

The Lightning Saix ran up to the Blade Liger and Shiro while Travis was distracted and...

--Mika, where are you? Are you hurt?--

The Lightning Saix was right behind Travis when Katsu got ready to attack. By the time Travis realized Katsu was behind him, it was too late. As Katsu was going to attack though, missiles came out of nowhere.

"Hey! What the??" yelled Katsu. "Who's hitting me with missiles?? Suzu! Where are you!? Are you missing your targets again?? Suzu??"

His partner, Ryo (in the Hellcat), didn't answer. Suddenly Katsu's Lightning Saix took a fatal blow from one of the missiles shot at him. "All systems down. System freeze." Katsu was out of the battle.

"What the heck did you do to my partner??" Katsu was screaming at Travis. Suddenly Mika's Blade Liger jumped out of nowhere, throwing the boys off-guard.

"Hi Travis!" Mika said enthusiastically. "Well we won! I told you so!"

"Hey wait! Where's Suzu?? Where's my partner??" Katsu was getting worried.

"Don''t worry, she's okay. Oh there she is now!"

"Hi Katsu sorry to worry you so much. I just couldn't answer back………ummm well because, o it's no biggie don't worry!" Suzu said as she came riding up in her damaged Hellcat.

"But your Hellcat………..!"

"Oh it's fine Katsu! Just a scratch to the claw!! Geez you're so difficult to work with."

Mika looked over at Suzu and smiled. Suzu smiled back. In the time that Katsu and Travis were fighting each other, Suzu and Mika had become friends. But they weren't going to tell the boys that they hadn't really fought each other.


"So, Katsu, I guess someone finally beat you." Travis said.

"Yea I guess so. O well, I'll get you next time! Come on Suzu we're leaving."

"Okay. Bye Mika!" "Bye Suzu!"

After Katsu and Suzu left in their zooids, Travis and Mika decided to go back to their homes too.

"Wow, it's pretty late huh?"

"I guess. Travis, why did you stop fighting? I mean, when a missile was shot at you. You were supposed to concentrate on facing Katsu and no one else. I told you that you didn't have to worry about me!"

"Well, I don't know, I just thought that you might have gotten hurt and I was worried."

"Travis………"

"How about we go home now? Come on, we'll go to your place first."

Travis climbed into his zoid while Mika just sat on top of hers (she loves the nice view from outside her cockpit). They stayed silent for most of the ride.

Finally Travis decided to ask a question that had been troubling him ever since he met Mika.

"Uh, Mika? I--uh, I have something I need to ask you."

"What is it Travis?" asked Mika, even though she already knew what he wanted to ask.

"Um, well how do you know what I am thinking of? Every time I think of something, somehow you can answer me. Can you read my mind?"

"Um, I guess I should tell you. I'm not sure, but I think I got this power from where I really came from………my home planet, wherever that is."

"Wait, what do you mean your `home planet'?"

::sighs:: "I'm from a different world. But let's not worry about that. I guess I should explain why I've been intruding into your thoughts. I guess--I just wanted to find out more about this school. And I kept forgetting not to answer back someone's thoughts. I can `open' my mind to listen to people think. And I-I don't know, I guess I wanted to know more about you. I don't know why, I just………"

"Mika………" Travis whispered.

"I--Oh wait we're here! They stopped in front of Mika's house, with Van sitting on the front porch, waiting for Mika.

"Dad!" cried Mika as she ran to see Van after a long day at school.

"Mika, oh I see you've been battling haven't you?" said Van.

"Yep! I fought with Travis over there since it was a duo battle and we won! Where's mom?"

"She's coming, how about you go in and get her. I'm just gonna talk to Travis while you get her. Ask him about the school and everything. Don't worry I won't embarrass you."

"Okay………" and with that Mika went inside to get Fiona.

"Now, your name is Travis right? O come now don't be shy."

Travis walked over to Van. He was really nervous because he was going to be talking to Van, the legendary hero who saved Planet Zi.

"Hi-hi M--Mr. Frieheit," Travis was able stutter out.

"You don't have to be so formal Travis. Just call me Van. Anyways, tell me, are you someone from school?"

" ::gulps:: Yes, I am."

"It seems that Mika has complete trust in you. Has she told you about her mind-reading powers?"

"Yes, she told me on the way here."

"Well, I guess she won't mind if I told you the story of how she came here from her planet."

--There it is again. What do they mean another planet? I should listen to Van if I wanna find out more--Travis thought. He sat down next to Van and became attentive.

Van began to tell his story. "A while back, during one of my fights with Raven, a girl appeared in front of me. It was strange. She had a weird force field surrounding her and she was crying. I just stood in shock. But Raven, he thought getting rid of the girl was something `fun' to do. Before I could react and save the girl, he shot one of his charged particle beams."

Travis was shocked. He knew Van was talking about Mika, but how could she have survived?

Van continued. "I was so worried. I thought she was a goner for sure. But somehow her force field withheld and the particle beam diminished. Raven ran off before I could get to him again.

"I got out of my Blade Liger and went to check on the girl, to see if she was okay. That's when I realized her force field was made from her tears! I know some people wouldn't believe it but it's true!"

--A force field made from tears? How can that be possible? So Mika really IS out of this world!--

"Then she looked up at me. She was about five when I first encountered her. She had green hair, two thick strands covering the side of her face. The strands were silver and gold and she had another silver/gold highlight in her hair. She basically looked the same as she does now except younger.

"The one thing I noticed right away were the markings on her face. The ones on her forehead are the star and moon you see now.

"But what worried me the most was the marking on her right cheek. It was the exact same mark on Raven's cheek. I was worried. I knew Raven didn't have a child. I mean he wouldn't try to kill his own kid!"

"So that's where I remember that mark from! How come she has that mark??" said Travis.

"Well, I don't know why, but my theory is that they came from the same planet. Raven was from a different planet, did you know that? It's called the Blue Planet. I found that out the last time I battled him, which was when Mika was still little. I didn't let her watch because of Raven. If she did come, who knows what he might've done to kill her."

--This must be the battle Mika was telling Camus and me today.--Travis continued to listen.

"We finally were able to defeat Raven and capture him in this battle. We put him in a capsule where he will stay for a long time. Shadow was put in a capsule too. It preserves them and keeps them the same age they were put in there. Oh, don't worry; we're doing this to find out more about the Blue Planet and about Raven. I'm still worried though."

"Why?"

"Because if Raven finds a way to break free, we're in BIG trouble."

Suddenly, Van and Travis hear a scream of joy from inside.

"EEEEKKK!!!!!"

"Heh, that must be Mika. I guess she found her surprise. Can you stay for a while? It's no problem for us."

"Um, sure, but first can I use your phone?"

"Of course."

The two went inside and saw Mika in the living room jumping up and down.

"Oh my god! Is it really you Uncle Irvine?? Auntie Moonbay!!! EK!"

"Wow, she's pretty hyper. She reminds me of Van when we first met him. Always running around," said the guest.

The two guests looked at each other and then back at Mika, smiling at her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hehehe I'm just terrible aren't I? Leaving all the beloved readers like this………O WELL!

Thanx Lena (ElfMaidenOfLight) for the great idea of what they should talk about! And remember you're starring in the next chapter!! Well gotta go stay tuned for the next chapter!

Byez! ::runs away from computer::