Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Love is all I want ❯ When it all comes to Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A normal day begun with the normal Leena yelling and screming at Bit for awhile,Brad would stand there with his cup of coffee, Leon would be still in bed messing around with his girlfriend Kate.Jamie would be prasing his raynos.Doc would be still playing with toys....

Today things changed,this time it was peaceful. Leena instead of yelling at Bit she was in the sun room thinking
"what is this feeling! i dont now what it is but im drawing closer closer to Bit!"grunted then walked back into her room for a morning nap.

Mean while....in Leon and Kate's room,Leon was runing his fingers across the top of Kate's head because she had her hair back in two pigtail buns as usual.they'd passionalty kiss every few minutes, Leon loved to see her bluish greyish eyes looking right back at him.

Kate was one of those girls that every guy wanted to be there own, she was hard to get,Leon was the only one she had ever had, her only true lover. This was the unbreakable couple. Kate's father was one of the best zoid pilots who ever lived, she was brought up in that order to, she built her own zoid which was soon turned into a ultimate x by the z.b.c.Her zoid was called the thoroughhorse.

Leon had came back to the team because of Kate, she was the only one he had desired in his life time.......
soon the couple had decided to get out of bed for the battle that was later in the day.

Mean while....again....Bit had wonder what was wrong with Leena,surprised.his way to Leena's room,he entered the room.Leena was layon herbed sobing,Bit saton her bed by her,he gently taped her back.

"Leena?"Bit questioned

"What do you want?!"Leena cried

"Whats wrong?"He asked

"nothing, besides you wouldn't understand it, it's a girl thing ya know"She answered

"I probably wouldn't understand it but just tell me please"Bit pleaded

"Bit...."Leena started to say
Bit had leaned down a kissed Leena's lips before she could continue

"continue, sorry i shouldnt have done that"he spoke

"it's alright,Bit,Im just longing for love"Leena confessed

Bit's eyes were large.

"Alrightie then"Bit said in amazment."I'll just go"

It didnt take Bit longer than a second to get out of that room, He ran into the kitchen to see Jamie and Doc.

"Bit what are you shakeing about?"Doc questioned

"About your daughter! thats what it is, she's got issues, major ones man!"Bit scremed

"Sounds like Leena"Jamie teased

***THUD****
Doc hit Jamie over the head.

"Ouch!!Doc what was that for I didnt do anything"Jamie complained.

They heard laughter coming from the hall

"Im guessing thats Kate and Leon fooling around"Doc assumed.

The laughing couple entered the room, Kate in Leon arms with her arms around his neck.