Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting On Time ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here it is! The End! Heh, Well Enjoy!

Meeting On Time-Epilogue

Leena watched in horror, it all seemed to happen in slow motion. Bit jumping out in front of her as the dagger pierced flesh…his flesh. Leena could do nothing but let out a terrified scream. "Bittt!!!"

She looked in front of her. There Bit stood. He was frozen in place and Vanessa stood with her hands by his left side. Bit let out a groan of pain and fell over.

Vanessa stepped back and then made a mad dash out of the house.

Leena was going to chase her, but Bit was more important at the moment. "Bit…are you ok?"

Bit opened is eyes half way and look to her with a smile. "Yeah, it hurts..but I think I'll survive."

Leena looked down to the dagger. Blood was escaping but not a whole lot. "Silly, why'd you do that?"

Bit winced and smiled more. "I heard screams..coming from you..and I came to your rescue."

Leena let out a strangled laugh. "Bit, your so sweet!" She then hugged him, making sure to avoid hitting the dagger.

"No problem…I did..it cause…I love…you." He whispered in her ear quietly.

Leena gasped, but remained hugging him. That was it! That same feeling boiled up in her stomach and she knew…it was a strange fondness to Bit…it was love. But she couldn't seem to tell him..something held her back…

A day later….

Bit lay in a nearby hospital, the one that Brad carried the surfer like guy to. Brad had seen Leena rushed Bit in with Jamie and Dr.Tauros's help. He also noticed the dagger sticking from his side.

Brad now sat in the waiting room in thought. The whole story Vanessa had made up about him was a lie. Then after that, Leena had sat next to him in when they were waiting for Bit's ok confirmation and she told him why she had done it. But then she also told him she didn't feel that way anymore and that she was sorry for her interference. Brad understood and she walked off. Now he just wanted to sit in the quiet room and think. What a vacation.

Leena sat next to Bit as he slept. Brad had been sitting in the waiting room all night with her, even when the doctor had told them Bit was ok, Brad had stayed into the morning as well as Leena sleeping by Bit's side.

Leena stared at him with a smile. He was so cute. Bit stirred after a moment and opened his eyes, looking to her with a smile as well. "Hey."

"Hey." She said softly.

"Leena?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

Leena laid her hand on his. "I love you too, Bit."

The police found Vanessa aimlessly running through the sandy tureens, west of the beach. She had gotten about two miles out. They had found her the night Bit had been stabbed and she was immediately sent to an insane asylum.

As for Bit and Leena….

Dr. Tauros sat in the cockpit room with Jamie.

Brad, Bit, and Leena were in the hanger bay getting ready to shoot off into battle against three rev raptors, an easy win.

Brad stood by his zoid, mumbling. "So much for that vacation."

Bit walked over to Leena as she was about to get in her gun sniper. "Good luck." He said.

She gave him a quick kiss. "You too."

Then they both got into their zoids.

As Leena was shot from the bay she smiled to herself in thought. I'm glad I met you Bit, looks like we were meeting on time, it was slow but it was great and now you're here with me forever. I love you….

~The End~

Well that was the cutest story. Thanks for reviews and just keep them up. In your next reviews if you could tell me if you would like me to write another story. Give me some ideas too. Well thanks!

Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~