Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ New Ambitions ❯ Someone New ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well hello fans! I'm back again with my second fic. If you haven't read my first I wrote it's called "Meeting On Time." Well I hope you enjoy this one! Lots of surprises and stuff in store! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

New Ambitions-Chapter 1

A girl of the age of sixteen, looked up at her zoid. Her short blonde hair waved in the gentle breeze that came from the warehouse vents. She had tinted orange eyes that were full of hurt and sadness. She wanted to be free from her father's watch and was going to escape tonight. She was finally going to get away from the hurt she lived under.

Her zoid stood motionless. It resembled a jaguar except it was brown all over and had one red stabilizer on each side of it's legs for speed. It was equipped with a red and brown gun on it's back that could go long range and short. Two gattling guns were attached to the sides of it's front legs.

It's teeth and claws were of hard black metal and it's blood red eyes gleamed in the dim light. It was just as ready to leave as her.

Next morning….

Brad yawned and heard the usual shrieks from Leena as she chased Bit around the base. He had gone and walked in on her when she was taking her morning bath. Bit screamed and Brad knew that whatever Leena had threw at him this time had came in contact with his body.

Brad was used to this, it had been going on for a while. He looked to the toaster as his bread popped up.

He was going to grab it to spread jelly on it when Leena walked up with a smile and took both slices.

Brad frowned. "Hey, that was mine, ya know."

Leena looked to him with an innocent face. "Really, I didn't know."

Brad growled lowly. "I can't get a break from either you or Bit, make your own food once in a while or hire a dang butler."

Leena rolled her eyes. "I would if we had money."

Brad hated when the base was dry in cash.

Bit walked in with a huge bump on his head. "Uhhh..er."

Leena's triumphant smile crept up on her face again. "Don't walk in on me Bit, I thought you would have learned that by now."

Bit grumbled. "Never told me you took morning baths."

Leena shrugged. "Not my problem, it's your fault."

Bit would have argued, but his head throbbed too much to think of something good to say so he just ended it. "Whatever."

Brad sighed. They were hopeless.

Later that day….

Bit was in his Liger0 tearing up the ground around him as his Liger ran swiftly in the barren area. The Tauros base sat some miles behind him. They were stopping to camp out at the closed in canyon so Jamie could work on the zoids before someone just popped up and challenged them for a battle. They needed some time to repair, but they would be back and working by tomorrow.

Bit sighed in his Liger's cockpit. "I wish something exciting would happen buddy."

The Liger roared in response.

"Ya, I'm glad you agree." Bit was about to turn around and head back when something let out a loud roaring hiss. It was like a jaguar's roar. Liger immediately turned around. A brown jaguar like zoid stood over by a shadowed canyon. It wasn't moving so Bit guessed no one was piloting it, but it looked like it was distressed. Liger quickly ran over to it. "Hey Liger, woah!" Bit commanded, but he wouldn't listen until he was ten feet away from the zoid.

Bit had never seen a zoid like that before. He followed the zoid's gaze as it looked down to the ground where a girl with short blonde hair lay unconscious.

Bit opened the cockpit and jumped from his zoid, running over to her. He stopped when he heard the zoid next to her growl angrily. "Uh..it's ok, I'm just gonna help her, I won't hurt her." He looked down to her, she was bleeding on her arm, leg and back and she had bunches of scrapes and cuts all over her. Her clothes were torn and dirty, like she had been in a person to person battle. "What happened to her?" He asked no one. Bit looked up to the zoid. "Hey, I'm just going to take her to get her treated at my base, ok? I'll be back soon to come and get you." What bothered Bit was why she was all beat up and her zoid wasn't even touched. What had happened?

The zoid only nodded and growled as Bit picked her up. "Liger, bend down so I can get on easily." Liger nodded and did as he was told. Bit stepped back into the cockpit with her and then they ran off, leaving the girl's watching zoid behind.

Bit jumped from Liger once he was safely in the docking bay and ran up the warehouse steps, carrying the girl in his arms firmly.

Brad was sitting in the cockpit room of the base with crossed arms and closed eyes when Bit ran in the doorway. "Hey, guys. I found this girl and sh…" He looked around, only Brad sat in the room.

Brad looked up to him with a lazy face but quickly jumped up when he saw the torn up girl Bit was holding. "Who's that?"

"I found her some miles away from here under a canyon, she had a zoid but I couldn't take it with me."

Brad walked over and looked at her. "Well we better go take her to Doc."

Bit nodded and followed Brad into the hallway.

TBC….

Who is this girl? Why is she injured as she is and blah blah and other questions? Well you just have to read my next chapter which is coming soon! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~