Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ New Ambitions ❯ Technical Difficulties? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I'm back again! Yay!…..who cares?! Haha well oh well. Enjoy this chapter! ((I say well a lot….)) Oh well! ;gldklg….I'm crazy today. Well anyway enjoy this crazy chapter that I think might be crazy cause I'm crazy blah blah blah blah… Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~

New Ambitions-Chapter 4

Asha stopped when she stepped into the middle of the battlefield. Her eyes darted around in search of any movement and she felt a sudden panicky feeling. Visions of the battles she barely survived flashed through her head and she got even more worried. She moved her zoid around impatiently. Keep yourself together, Asha. You're getting worried over nothing. Calm yourself. She talked to herself, but remained focused and stopped moving her zoid.

A swift line of blue crossed her eyesight and she would of fired and nailed it but she had no ammo, this was a dodging test and it also showed if you did run out of ammo you would know what the situation feels like. She had never been in a situation where she had no ammo, the Backdraft group always had ammo and barely ever did any zoid run out.

Asha whipped around as she missed one full round from the Liger. She could only see the white blur but she knew it was him.

"Not bad." Bit commented momentarily over the com then disappeared.

Asha smiled. "Heh." Her eyes became concentrated, as she knew the next attack would be two on one.

Jagger jumped as shots begin to come in constant rounds. Asha was dodging them left and right. It seemed like she was dodging bullets from ten zoids. She held out for two minutes then received her first blow.

"You're pretty good." Brad's voice filled her cockpit.

"I'll show you pretty." She ran over when she saw the blue blur and pounced on it.

Brad didn't even expect it, in an instant, Jagger had his Shadowfox pinned to the ground.

Asha smiled. "Will a damn be replacing that pretty?"

Brad grinned. "Just a fluke." Shadowfox shook her off and Doc called it quits after some more fires were shot.

"Wow! She is great, our team could really use her now that we're in Class S!" Doc's eyes glittered with dreamy happiness.

Jamie sweatdropped. "Doc, cut it out."

Doc wouldn't listen he went rambling on so Jamie got up and left the room to go to the cargo bay for repairs and reloading.

When he reached the bay, all three of them stood together conversing happily.

Jamie sighed and smiled. I guess we won't have anymore doubts about her.

Jamie then went down the metallic steps to join them.

After lunch, repairs, and reloading, Asha, Bit and Brad went out for a spin. They would have took Leena along but she was in the bath and she would probably stay in the bath for the next hour, they weren't going to wait.

Asha looked to Jagger's cockpit screens. She felt uneasy for some reason and Jagger looked uneasy too. Bit's Liger was also acting up so they decided to head back on the tenth mile away from the base.

"Why do you think they're doing this?" Bit asked Asha on the videophone.

Brad raised a brow he didn't feel anything and his Shadowfox didn't either. They're just being paranoid.

"I don't know but something's wrong and I'm not sticking around." Asha sighed and furrowed her brows, searching the landscape in front of her as she ran. She was about to tell them to throw on the boosters when a flying white stick thing caught her eyes, it was heading for Bit and it was no stick, it was a missile!

"Bit, watch out!" Asha shouted as she rammed her Jagger into his Liger's side and they both went flying into the Shadowfox as the missile exploded where they had been.

Jagger quickly jumped up, but only to be pounded back down by a barrage of missiles. "Ahhhhh!" She yelled in pain as she was slammed around the cockpit room. When the firing stopped a second after, her zoid regained its posture and looked to Bit and Brad's zoids. "Let's get out of here!"

"You ok?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Bit you alright?"

"Yeah. Come on."

Brad ran off first, followed by Asha, but Bit appeared on her screen.

"Something's wrong! Liger won't budge, his systems are ok, but he's not budging!!"

Asha spun around with Brad just as missiles came in another barrage slamming Liger into the ground. "Bit!!" Asha screamed. She ran forward to grab his Liger by the neck and drag it but was hit away by missiles, her second try failed as well. "Err, where are they?!" Asha looked around, she couldn't help Bit as the missiles slammed into him, but she had to help him, his cries of pain echoed in her ears noisily. She wasn't able to use her zoid to get him, because they had tracking, but what if? She immediately got her idea and jumped from her cockpit.

"What are you doing, Asha?!" Brad yelled at her, opening his cockpit. He didn't even had time to run after her, she was already half way to Bit's Liger in a sprint.

Asha ran up to Bit's Liger she had little time to grab him and get him the heck out of there. She banged on the glass. Crap! Bit was unconscious. She got another idea. "Liger! Please open the cockpit!"

Amazingly, Liger did as she said and she grabbed Bit, slinging him around her shoulder and running for it. Asha looked up as missiles came. She wouldn't make it back. She looked around frantically. No, no, no, no! There had to be something! There had to be! Her eyes searched more and she spotted something. Asha leapt forward as the missiles blew up and debris went flying in all directions.

Brad choked on his words. Guys!

TBC….

Ohhhh, bad spot to leave off at, ne? Haha, sorry for the cliffhanger but I promise to get in the next chapter soon so you won't have to wait long! Thanks for your time and review please! Love, Lee-Chan. ^-~