Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ NightShade, the beginning. ❯ The beginning of the end ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NightShade: The Two Eves: 6th Century: 2,000 years before the Great Onslaught:

Shade the Oppressor who was the great-great-great grandson of the evil Dark Lord Lurik sent his armies of never-ending evil and despair all over the planet of Zi. Seven Hundred thousand years ago there was once peace and prosperity until one day Lurik and the DeathSaur came about reeking havoc upon the peaceful peoples. Shade stood atop his misty blackened throne in his palace within the Dark Circle, the hellish domain where the previous Dark Emperors ruled and killed all who stood in their way of ruling Zi. In all the years of the Age of Darkness, none of the Emperors ever found the Zoid Eve. Shade continued like all his predecessors to search for it, if they he could only grasp the all powerful zoid, he would be the supreme being of all Zi, he would be like a god, a god of all things dark and evil. An uprising occurred in the year of two thousand, in the year of the great darkness. The uprising was made up of a band of Zoidians who had escaped a concentration camp where they were beaten, tortured, nearly killed. After they escaped they swore to either destroy the Zoidian race in order to save them from the evil emperor and his offspring, or kill the Emperor himself and his whole family and anyone who could take over the dark throne. The rebels grew in size from 12 to 8,000 rebels in just 2 years. Sadly they never killed the Emperor though they managed to do a massive mercy kill upon the whole planet. They created a doomsday machine that could kill all living Zoidians. And so it came that all living Zoidians and the Emperors servants died, though after time had passed rumors spread by colonizers from other planets in the galaxy of the Milky Way about a book written down by the Emperor Shade, the last of Dark Emperors, and the last period of the long age of darkness. For nearly 6 and a half more century's, wars were waged to obtain the fabled book, though all who have claimed to have found it have mysteriously perished or have died in the wars. After another Century a new war arose, but this time between the Gyloss Empire and the Hellic Republic. At this time exactly 2000 years after Shade the Oppressor a boy was born called Van Flyheight. He was a spunky, brave warrior kind of boy who had an iron will to win all his battles, though he also cared about his family. When his father Major Flyheight went out in search of a mysterious new organoid he was met with by the evil Lord Prozen. In an attempt to save his colony and his family he self-destructed his Zoid and blew up most of the Gylossian squadron under Prozen. However sadly Lord Prozen was not killed nor was he injured or dented. He went on to wage a Civil War and even over-threw the Emperor of Gylossia. He became dictator of the Empire for sort of long time and attempted to completely annihilate the Hellic Republic and all of her people including the Emperor's loyalist forces and the Republican military. But he died, by Van when he lunged with his Zoid at the central core of the DeathSaur thus killing it and Prozen…or so everyone thought. Prozen returned in the year of the Guardian Force to wage yet another war as the Dark Kaiser in an attempt to conquer the Zoidian planet and destroy the Guardian Force. He had a helper who controlled the death stinger. He winded up taking control of another DeathSaur and killing the Dark Kaiser. But in the end he himself was killed by Van. A year later, Fiona received a dream about a mysterious power coming to the planet that would threaten the very existence of the Republicans, the Guardian Force, and the Gylossians. This is where our story begins…