Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ R&R not! ❯ CLEAR PREDICTIONS ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CLEAR PREDICTIONS


"Why do you have to follow me?" Asked the infamous Raven. "Because I don't have anything else to do. And even if that bastard Hiltz was alive, I wouldn't go back to him!" Said Reese, standing behind the the chair in the Genobreakers cockpit with Raven piloting. Specular flew along side the Genobreaker with shadow. All of a sudden a vision flashed before her eyes(A/N: Sorry if she didn't have predictions on the show... I'm still kinda greiving over missing the last 4 episodes!:*( ). "Van Flyheight...." She closed her eyes and saw him in the next town that they were headed to. He reached down adn kissed Fiona on the cheek. "A possible weakness?" The vision ended and she opened her eyes. Raven didn't respond and and Reese kept to herself. 'He certainly isn't the person for talk...'She thought.


At nightfall, Raven kept going with the Genobreaker while Reese fell asleep on her knees. She muttered a few things in her sleep and finaly woke up with a start. Raven didn't look back but asked, "What's wrong now?" "Hiltz is following us. He wants the Genobreaker." "Hmph. Than we'll have to stop and give it to him." Reese than got worried as yet another vision came to view. Hiltz had what looked like a pistol in his hand as he opened the cockpit of his zoid. He fired at the Genobreaker's cockpit and shattered the glass. He started shooting at the organoids and.... there was darkness. "No. Keep going Raven. He's going to kill us and the organoids. Then who knows what he'll do with the Genobreaker!"

"I do not intend to lose." Raven said coldly. "He'll blast the cockpit open and then..." "Shutup. It's highly doubtful the glass will shatter, or even crack at all." 'He's as stubborn as ever..' Thought Reese. "Well than let me out. I intend to change the future. I don't want hell to freeze over when he his hands on the genobreaker." Raven made no move to open the cockpit. "Fine I'll do it myself." She reached for a button and Raven grabbed her wrist. "Don't even think about it." His eyes looked into hers and glared at them. she glared right back as she tried to get her wrist back. "Stop! You're hurting me." He sqeezed harder until it was at the breaking point and let go. A missile hit the Genobreaker and Hiltz was seen from a red Genosaurer. Thois would be the end for Raven if her didn't leave now.

"Come on Raven! We gotta leave now!" Raven smiled smugly. Hiltz opened his cockpit and aimed a pistol-like gun at the cockpit. "No!" Said Reese as he fired.