Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ R&R not! ❯ BLOODY SNOW part 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey peeps! I'm bbbbaaaacccckkkk!!! Oh and I have a song that I want you all to listen to! It's by 3 Doors Down called: Changes. So please take the time to listen to it. Well on with the story! BLOODY SNOW part 2

"Reese run!" Yelled Raven, pointing the gun to the genosaurer. "Go get Shadow and bring the Genobreaker!" "What?" "Just do it!" Reese turned to it an eager Shadow and said, "You heard him!" Reese got in the Genobreaker along with Shadow and brought it over to Raven. "You think you can threaten me with this? Reese doesn't know the true potential of any zoid." A voice interrupted.
"Hey did you forget about me?" Van was now in his mobilized Blade Liger. "Oh now there's 2 of you? All the more fun." "Hey transporter! Remind me to thank you after this is over! What's your name?" "I'm Moonbay. What's yours?" "Reese." "Moonbay. Do you even know who you're talking to?" Said Van. She sweat-dropped. "Uhhh. a girl named Reese?" "You were talking to my partner in crime." Said Raven hopping into the Genobreaker's cockpit.
"THAT Reese? Oh my God you're actually being nice for a change!" "Yeah... for a change." She muttered. "Heh. Yeah. You changed. Me? I'll never change. I'll always be a killer." "When's the last time you killed someone?" "." "You've changed too alright." She giggled. BOOM! A missile hit the Genobreaker and the battle begun. Van spread out his blades on the Liger and charged. The Genosaurer evaded it and grabbed its arm onto the Liger. The liger was under fire until it broke free when Raven fired at it. "My turn." He said.
He made the Genobreaker go foreword and attach its arm onto it. "Van. Get out of here with the transporter. I'm going to use the charged particle gun." "Understood." He said, turning the opposite way the Genobreaker was facing and left with the transporter. "Grrr. Raven you don't know what you're doing! Stop!" 'Fire when ready.' Flashed across the screen and he fired. Hiltz screamed.. for no good reason. The beam didn't even hit him.
"If you ever come back. I'll tell them I killed you. But if you do." He was already running with Ambient. Reese opened the cockpit and jumped out. Raven also jumped out and they both stared after Hiltz. "C'mon. Let's go. I don't want to shed any more blood. Bloody snow freaks me out." Raven laughed lightly as he, Reese, Shadow, and Specula left for the rented house.