Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Legacy ❯ Night Wolf ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE LEGACY

by Black Fury

DISCLAIMERS
1. I DO NOT OWN, OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH "ZOIDS". I WOULD LIKE TO OWN IT, BUT OH WELL!
2. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "DARK SPINER" FOR INVENTING THE CHARACTER "Kevin Batterson", AND HIS ULTIMATE X "DARK SPINER". ALSO, FOR LETTING ME USE "Isaac Cloud" AND "Zephyr".
3. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "MARIA DANAMA" FOR INVENTING HARRY CHAMP'S ULTIMATE X "DEIFIC CAT".
4. THIS FANFIC IS MEANT AS A PARALLEL STORY TO "Old Conflicts Renewed" found on ANIME ADMIRER'S ZOIDS PLUS NOW ENJOY!!!
5. If you want to contact me, my e-mail is ultimatefury@lycos.com.

CHAPTER 7: Night Wolf The area within a 28-mile radius is a designated Zoid Battlefield. Only competitors and personel have authorized entry. DANGER! All others leave the area at once. Area scanned…BATTLEFIELD SET UP! The Blitz Team versus the Zabers Team. Battle mode 0988. Ready, FIGHT! And the left Gun Tiger opened fire immediately."Stop, you idiot, you only get 6 shots!Sorry, dude! Say, Derek?Yeah?What the hell kinda Zoid is that piece of shit?" Omari pointed at the Blitz Team's Nightwolf.It's a Commandwolf, shithead. And you're stuck with it! Because that Blade Liger is MINE! All 6 shots connected, and the overconfident Mike Batterson went down. However, as his system was still active, he was not out of the battle. Although he fired an Electron charge at the Gun Tiger. His Zoid was functional, though immobile. Suddenly, the other 2 Gun Tigers and 4 Saber Tigers appeared, and attacked. Overwhelmed, Mike shut down his system until Siege could recuperate. Meanwhile, Jenny and Night were having a tough time, until the 4 Saber Tigers disappeared. More accurately, they were pulled underground, and when they came up, they were quite totaled. Derek got a hold of something black as it grabbed his Zoid's ankle, and pulled up a Warshark. The thrashing Zoid was trying to get free, ut Derek tore away at it with his Zoid's teeth. Until a shot cut a hole straight through his Zoid's head, annihilating memory bank, that is."The Hell?!"Yo, Derek. Hope you got your affairs in order! You okay, down there, Koga?" called the pilot of the Golden Zoid that had just destroyed Derek.Yeah, sure. Thanks for the save, dude!That's when the other three Warsharks, one of them easily recognizable by its bright red color; Negolo and Ehga, of the Fuma Team, and their leader, Captain Fuma!"What?" Derek was seething. How could those failures have destroyed his Team? And who was that Saber Tiger pilot? Wait, that was no Saber Tiger, it was a Backdraft model Gun Tiger."Kirkland, you TRAITOR! The other Gun Tigers, Lineback and a rookie named Jonah, were busy contemplating the scene; Their former Captain had joined forces with 4 renegades, who had destroyed all 8 Zoids in 2 minutes flat!They say a soldier never sees the bullet that killed him. And these two never saw the Nightwolf creep around behind them, and blow out their cannons, thereby putting both Zoids out of commission by causing a system freeze."A Battle mode has already been set for this area. Intruders leave at once." The Judge had finally caught on. As the Warsharks and Gun Tiger exited the battlefield, the white Droid turned around."Battle resumed. The Blitz Team versus the…" He saw the destroyed Tigers. "Oh, uhm…The winner is the Blitz Team!" From the Hover Cargo, the Blitz and Hunter Teams watched on, a bit flabbergasted at the unusual decision, and at the events that had unfolded. Yet, the money, ten times the normal amounts for Class S, was transferred within 5 minutes."Well." Jamie said "That was…"WEIRD!" finished everyone else for him.BIIIT! YOU ATE MY COOKIES!WHAT? NO!" Then he saw a raging Leena running his way, and started running. "HEEELP! MANIAC'S ON THE LOOSE!

geovisit();