Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Union of Hearts ❯ Union of Hearts ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Union of Hearts

RING RING RING

A sleeing figure wokup and rolled over to pickup the phone "Hello" the person said in a sleepy voice. "Irvine I need a favor" said Van,

"What do you need me to do" Irvine asked.

"Well I need you to help Moonbay make a delivery to New Helic City"

"Sure thing Van I'll meet you at the Base just give me an hour okay"

"Thanks Irvine, bye"

"Seeya Van".

1 Hour Later

At the Military Base

They just finished loading up the Gustav with the delivery to New Helic City and food they need for their trip. "Irvine, Moonbay here is the Map your destination is already marked. This trip will take a few days to get there and be careful guys" said Van. "We will Van" Said Moonbay "yeah as careful as we can with her as the driver" Irvine added. "What wrong with my driving!" Moonbay added " I don't have time to argue Irvine anyway we'll seeya Van". With that the hatch closed and they left for New Helic City.

2 Hours Later

The time has gone by quickly as Moonbay and Irvine have reminisced about there past adventures with Van, Fiona and Zeek. Talk about what they have done the past 3 Months because they have not seen each other since the Deathsaurer had been defeated the Second time. They are enjoying each others company and don't mind the comfortable silence that has came upon them but that is all about to change. A news broadcast came over the radio. Bad Weather Alert! Are radar shows a sandstorm heading toward the Zodian dessert. All people are advised to stay in doors, winds are said to reach 70 miles per hour and are expected to last 24 hours. They paid no attention because they were in the Gustav, which built to stand these weather conditions. The Gustav started to slowdown and then stopped "what happen Moonbay why did you stop moving". " Something is wrong with the engine, Irvine check the engine" "Alright I'll be right back" the hatch opened and he check the engine it looked ready to blow. "Moonbay there is a defect in it get out it's gonna blow!

"I can't I'm stuck to the seat Irvine Help" he had to tear part of her pants to get her lose they then ran away from the Gustav as it explodes leaving nothing no food or water. "Now what are we going to do" said Moonbay. Then Irvine spotted a cave and suggested going in the cave because there was a storm brewing so they headed in side. They were surprised to find a bed and Radio in the cave they called Van. "Van we ran into some engine trouble" said Moonbay, she get barley hear Van ask for coordinates which she gave to him. Van said "alright say put I'll bring one of this bases Gustav" then he faded out. She turned around to see Irvine sleep on the bed I never noticed how handsome he is, wait did I just think that about Irvine? Could this be love? I denied this long enough I love Irvine.

Irvine was shaking in his sleep corned she went over there to wake him up he opened his eyes when she shook him. He was looking strait in to her chocolate brown eyes the where captured in each others eyes. She then asked him " are you okay Irvine" she asked. "Yeah just a bad dream". "About what" she asked, "you wound think it's silly" he said "no I wouldn't" she assure him. "Okay, about..you…Moonbay" he said " Me why would you dream about me" she asked. "Because I love you Moonbay" her eyes widen because she never thought he would say that he loved her. Much less say it strait out but she answered " I love you too, Irvine. There faces came to closer until there lips met she wrapped her arms around his neck to bring them closer, his tongue begged for entrance she gladly opened her mouth giving him entrance. He put his armed around her waist bring her even closer deepening the kiss and grabbed her ass with his hand making her moan then the need air made them pull apart.

They sucked in big breaths of air into there lungs then the started kissing again with even more passion then before making her moan. His hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to lift the shirt. They pulled apart long so she could remove her shirt, he also removed his own. He reached be hide her as they were kissing and unclasped her bra exposing her big supple breast. He then started to kiss her along her jawbone then her neck. He nibbled lightly on her neck causing her to moan lightly he started to massage her breast. She laid down on her back on the bed, Irvine applied more pressure " don't stop" she said between moans. He then put his mouth on the other one licking circles around her nipple. He licked all the way around her breast but did not lick her nipple knowing that where she wanted him to go.

He licked even closer now than before teasing her even further then took her nipple into his mouth. He licked it slowly and she felt like her breast had got heavy. Then bite down earning another moan from her while he still massaged the other one. She grabbed his hair to pull him closer to her breast after he finished he switched to the other and give it the same amount of care. After he finished with her breast she sat up then started to undo his pants.

Then she grabbed the sides pants of his making sure to get his boxers to and the yanked the pants down and his eager cock sprang out in front of her face. " Well I think dick wants some attention," said Moonbay she then grabbed his 9-inch cock. She put a hand around the base and the other to stroke his cock. She did this very slowly making him groan as she gradually increased the past. She keep stroking him faster and faster bring him closer to release when he was almost there she stopped. "Moonbay why…" before he could finish his sentence she licked the underside of his cock teasingly slow.

She licked the underside of his cock the licked around the head of his cock ushering a groan from his mouth. She finally put his cock in her hot wet mouth. She began sucking very slowly working his dick in her mouth. He fantasized about her doing this but he never imagined it would this good. She started gaining speed slowly making her tongue dart all over his cock. She then speeds up to her fastest speed causing him to groan out her name. He felt his release coming close he need to release soon so he put his hands behind her head. He then pumped his cock in and out her mouth then he finally released a powerful blast of sperm in her mouth. "MMM" she said as it went in her mouth and down her throat and what she couldn't swallow oozed out her mouth. She used her tongue to get the sperm that came out of her mouth and swallowed that to.

"Moonbay that was great" he said breathlessly stilling recovering from what Moonbay did to him. " So you thought that felt good then what I'm about to do next will make you feel you died and went to heaven," she said in a seductive voice. Once he recovered from the blowjob Moonbay gave him she licked the tip of his cock to make his dick hard again. She pushed him on the bed making sure his legs where still on the ground she knelled between his legs. She spoke seductively "I'll show you how great sex can be" she put her boobs on both sides of his cock. She pushed her boobs together making them squeeze Irvine's dick between her lucious mounds. She started to move her breast up and down his length down to his balls giving him immense pleasure. "Oh, Moonbay" as she continued to slid her boobs up and down his shaft speeding up slightly, licking the tip of dick every time it came near her face. Her boobs jiggling with ever up and down motion on his dick. She pushed his legs together so his dick is stimulated every more than is already was and made boobs to slide up and down faster. He was nearing his release so she made her breast go up and down his length as fast as she can and his cock swells more. " Oh dear fucking god" he said as he released a massive load shoots up and covered her face. Also the sperm that did not get on her face came down and landed all over her breasts coating them in sperm. She licked all of his sperm off her boobs and squeezed his dick to get every drop then licked the remains off his dick.

" That was great Moonbay so I'll have to repay you" he then pulled down her shorts and she steeped out of them leaving her completely naked. He then pushed gently on the bed her then started rubbing her pussy agonizingly slow "oh Irvine". She loveled the way his hand felt on her sexy pussy. He inserted one finger into sweet pussy going fast enough just to tease her. He gradually increased the pace and eventually added another finger. She was now moaning in sheer pleasure bringing close to an orgasm. He removed his fingers completely replacing it with his tongue. She spread her legs apart giving him better access to her sweet pussy. He grabbed and breast and kneaded them while her keep eating her out making her moan uncontrollably. She felt a powerful sensation build up in her body as she neared release. She couldn't take it anymore as released a fresh batch of honey, which Irvine lapped up greatfully.

" That was incredible Irvine damn how did get so good at that" she asked her lover. His reponse was to smirk and say " practice makes perfect, but what I'm going' do to you next will make what I just did seam tame. He gently put her on all fours then came up behind her and started to rub her lucoius ass. He slowly pushed his dick into her sexy ass. Moobay made a sound of discomfort of having an intruder in her butt.

"Moonbay just relax the pain will go away in a minute" Irvine said attempting to ease her pain. He gave a light push into her tight little asshole. This time she felt a little pain but it was mostly pleasure of have a firm cock in her firm behind. Irvine continued at the same speed in and out of ass just loving the feel on her hole squeezing his cock. " Faster" she commanded, not having to be to told twice her quickened his pace earning a moan from her. He gradually gained speed pumping her butt faster and faster being urged on by her moans. "HARDER" Moonbay yelled in between moans, Irvine put all his power in the anal fucking.

He let out load groans followed by her load pleasure filled moans. He grabbed her hips and really started banging her ass you could hear to sound of skin slapping together. "OH GOD IRVINE DON'T STOP OH YES". She reached behind her self and pushed her heavenly butt cheeks together clamping tightly on Irvine's cock. She then pushed back against him giving them both ultimate pleasures. After a few more pumps of her ass she shouted his name load almost screaming as she orgasms from pure anal pleasure. Then he released his seed deep into her perfect little asshole.

" Moon…bay you'll be..the death of me yet" Irvine said as he toke big deep breaths, she replied with a smirk. " Not a bad way to die though" she said with the smirk still present. He flipped her onto her back "Moonbay you ready for the finale," She said " yeah just take it slow okay" he nodded. She opened her legs so he could get close enough. He guided his cock to her entrance and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. He reached her barrier he stop hating to do this but knew it would be worth in the end.

He pulled out some and broke her barrier then she screamed the pain too much for her. He stopped letting her get used to the feeling of his cock inside her body. He then stroked her boobs trying to take some of the pain. She pushed against him getting used to the feeling of his dick in her pussy. He gradually increased him pace as Moonbay started to moan in pleasure. He started to thrust faster and Moonbay began to moan harder as the pain was completely gone. "Oh, Irvine" Moonbay moaned at the incredible feeling of pleasure.

Since he could tell she was starting to like it he thrust with more speed loving the tightness of her pussy. "Harder" commanded Irvine; he put all high strength to pound her pussy. Moonbay moaned with every thrust Irvine made. She wrapped her legs around her pulling him in deeper into her tight passage. Irvine now fucking his partner with all his strength groaned at the incredible feeling. Moonbay arched back so Irvine uses this to his advantage and thrust deeper.

She moaned loud as she could as she began to reach her peak. Irvine felt his peak coming also so he pounded faster. Irvine and Moonbay continued to moan as she started to orgasm. Moonbay screamed as an orgasm racked her body. Irvine was sent over the edge by his partner and released his seed in her molten core.

Once both of their orgasm subsided Irvine pulled out and lay next to his tired partner. He then pulled a blanket around both of them. The exhausted pair quickly fell asleep content after their mind-blowing sex and from their union of hearts.