Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ ZOIDS 20th Century ❯ A New Threat ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: A New Threat

It was now a Tuesday afternoon. Kiada was sitting in chemistry again, listening to Derek and Kevin joke around. How tired she was of hearing their repeated jokes. She rolled her eyes at the thought of them. Derek looked over to her as she was finishing up her warm up problems. She looked up as he quickly went back to doing his work. She was about to give it a second thought when a big explosion was heard outside. Everyone got up. Mrs. Hamburger instructed everyone to stay in their seats. She got on the phone to contact the principal. Kiada looked out the tinted window. Her heart sank as she saw a red saber fang dart by.

Her eyes widened and she was in complete shock. Her breathing got heavy. `How…is this..possible?!' she thought to herself. `Unless…THE INTER DIMENSION MACHINE!' Kiada stood up quickly. "Serori, please stay in your seat!" Mrs. Hamburger instructed in a panic. Kiada glanced over at her with fierce eyes and walked towards the door. "Serori! Don't!" Derek yelled. Kiada turned towards her classmates. "Please. Don't come after me. This is something I have to do." And with that, Kiada turned and opened the door. She walked outside in the cloudy weather. She didn't get two steps when the red saber fang stepped in front of her. Everyone in the classroom held their breath and watched with intense curiosity as their young classmate stood up to a large robotic animal. They could hear the whole conversation.

The ZOID opened and a slender guy with spiky red hair and a scar across his face stepped out. He was dressed in an Empirian military uniform with a regalia with a `P' on it. Prozoan immediately came to Kiada's mind. He stalked over to her with an evil smirk on his face. "heh heh.. We've been looking for you, Kiada." Kiada didn't move. "Hey, Rego, she's over here." He yelled towards another red saber fang. "Good job Leon." The saber fang ran up to the other one. It opened and a larger man with bulging muscles stepped out. He wore the same uniform. His hair was longer and a dark black. "what do you want here?" Kiada finally asked between clenched teeth. The larger man stepped up to her and, grabbing her by the throat and lifting her a few inches off the ground, replied "Were looking for someone." He dropped her to the ground. Kiada sat there rubbing her throat, gasping for air. "Yer buddy actually." Rego said turning around. "Where's Van?!" Leon said fiercely. Kiada stood up and calmly said "Not here." Rego and Leon turned to walk away. Kiada was completely confused. They walked a few steps and Kiada followed, out of sight of her class.

All of a sudden, Kiada flew across their view and into the classroom door. The whole class gasped. "No!" Derek yelled, getting out of his seat. "Derek! Sit down!" Mrs. Hamburger replied. Kiada weakly got up. The two men returned into their ZOIDS and pointed their guns at her. "Tell us where he is or suffer the consequences." Kiada gave them a cold stare. The men smirked and began an assault on the classroom. There were minor explosions around the room but mostly the roof was damaged. Kiada's mouth dropped. `What do they think theyre doing!' She turned to the smiling men. "Come on Rego. Let's go find the punk by ourselves." The saber fang then jumped over the building. The other followed. "We'll deal with you later." He said before leaving. Kiada hung her head. Derek ran out to her, followed by the rest of the class. "What was that about?!?" Kevin finally asked. Kiada turned away and replied "Some unfinished business." Mrs. Hamburger ushered everyone back into the classroom. Before she went in, Kiada looked to the darkened sky. Then It hit her!

She ran into the classroom. "Mrs.Hamburger!" she yelled excitedly. "I..I need to go to my locker." She said suddenly. "What?! Are you crazy?! No one is leaving this room!" she answered sternly. "Mrs. Hamburger! You don't understand! I can stop them! I juss need to get to my locker." Finally understanding Mrs. Hamburger wouldn't back down, Kiada turned to the class. "Who wants to be a hero?" she said quickly.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So, you like or no? Sorry bout the names. Rego? x_X wat a weird name. But watever! Lol! Please read and review! I need some useful critisism k? I welcome any comments/questions/suggestions! NOTE: I don't own any part of ZOIDS ok? Juss thot I'd add that in there! ^_^

Next time on ZOIDS 20th Century: The assault continues. Kiada has an idea but she'll need help. Another ZOID is spotted and this one is deadlier than the other two combined!! WAIT! Reinforcements! YAY!!! Next time on ZOIDS 20th century: An Old Foe