Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Vega's Corruption: Raven's Genes ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Vega's Corruption: Raven's Genes

"Whats happening to me", Vega said aloud. He had been felt something different about himself. He felt like he was changing. His mind was beginning to fall apart. He couldn't control the pain inside his mind and soul. As Vega suffered, the Berserk Fury stood there and watched him suffer. The Berserk Fury could sense Vega changing too. It was beginning to become familiar with the Berserk Fury about Vega. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!", Vega was in physical and mental pain, but there was nothing he could do. He had to face what was going to happen.

---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
Gustav*

"Well Liger, I guess we won't be doing research on you and that Van person," Van said while driving back to civilization. 'Just one more week and we'll be battling in the S class,' Bit thought to himself. Bit and Liger did a lot of training and made up some new approaches. They were ready for the S class. Since Bit and the Liger 0 did a lot of training they didn't have any time left to find out about Zeke and Van.

------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
Back to Vega*

A few hours had past, and Vega was beginning to get SOME control over himself, and wasn't feeling any more pain. Vega was beginning to think about what had just happened to himself. He started to get up, until he stumbled to the ground. He was very weak, he could even stand on his two legs. The Berserk Fury was also acting strange. It was beginning to fell wrath inside himself. It felt wrath against no human, but to ONE Zoid in particular: The Liger 0. After its fight with Bit and the Liger 0, it could remember from long ago .....................about losing. The rage inside of him was in crimson red fire.

Vega just gave up on trying to get up. He decided that he need rest until he could walk around and leave for the city. He gave orders to the berserk Fury to rest, until a few hours, and to keep watch over their camp site. Vega went to his sack and tried to go to sleep, but something was bothering him. He couldn't get it out of his mind, but why.............why did something attack him. He tried to get the thought out of his head but couldn't. Finally after struggling with himself he finally went to bed.

A few hours later he woke up. He didn't feel any better and he still had a feeling that something was in him. As he walked towards the Berserk Fury, he felt a slight breeze fly by him. He started to feel something in his head. He stopped, and grabbed his head with his hands. He knew something was about to attack him from inside. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!", Vega jerked his head back with anger, he felt fury inside of him. He couldn't control it, he couldn't even see his own mind. As he screamed with pain and anger, he tightened his fists and tried to calm down, but whatever was in him was no push-over.

While Vega was suffering from inside, the Berserk Fury could sense Vega and the presence inside him. The enormous Zoid stood up, and slowly walked over to Vega. As Vega struggled with his mind, he saw a massive figure approaching him. As the figure grew closer, his pain grew by folds. Vega couldn't handle the pain and started backing away as the figure grew closer. "Get back! Get back!", Vega shouted as he walked back he stopped, his mind froze, as did his body. He couldn't move, he couldn't command his body, he could resist. As he stood there, the Berserk Fury grew closer and closer. Each step the Fury took, Vega's anger grew. Finally the Berserk Fury stood right infront of Vega. Vega finally gave up. He let the evil presense inside of him take control.

Vega collapsed to the ground. His body was very weak and could barely lift himself. As he tried to get up, he kept failing. The Berserk Fury just stared at Vega, while he suffered. It seemed as though the Berserk Fury was waiting for Vega to get up. Finally Vega managed to get enough strength and stand up. He looked up at the enormous Zoid standing infront of him. Then a Zoid flashed his mind. It was red and looked extremely powerful. It had claws and a long tail. Vega had never seen this Zoid before, but he remembered it. He shook the thought out of his mind, and looked across the desert. It looked like he had recovered.

The Berserk Fury lowered it head to where Vega stood. As its head lay infront of Vega its eye began to glow a crimson red. Vega grinned at this, "Lets go Fury". The Berserk Fury roared in agreement. Vega jumped into the cockpit and starting heading towards the city. "Come on Fury, kick it up, we don't want to be late!", Vega shouted in excitement. The Berserk Fury growled and picked up the speed. As they sped across the lonely desert, all Vega could do was smile. "I'm coming for ya, Bit!"

As Bit and the Liger 0 neared to the cities, Liger was uneasy about something. The Liger looked back at the direction the had came from. Bit wasn't paying to much attention, anyway he couldn't see what the Liger was doing. Red fury came across the Liger's eyes as it felt something in the distance, he wouldn't want to go to it now, but it would eventually come to them.