Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Awaiting the Fights: One Day Left ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Awaiting The Fights: One Day Left

Finally one day was left until the long awaited Zoid battles. Teams across Zi had been preparing for the fights, many added new modifications, others came up with tricky strategies. Everybody, even fans, were excited, they were all eager to see which teams would conquer. One year had past since the last Royal Cup occurred and all the teams were competing to get into the Special S Class. But all the teams would have to keep a good record for three more years.

Bit on the other hand wasn't competing for anything, except becoming the best possible pilot he could be. He couldn't help but wonder what the S Class team were going to be like. He was also eager to see his friend. But he would only be battling his old team and Leon. It never occurred to him that he would have a harder time to win, since he didn't have his CAS armors, many other pilots thought Bit would have added some weapons to the Liger 0, actually that wouldn't be such a bad idea, but Bit, as proud as he is, didn't even think about it.

Bit had just gotten to a city and checked into a hotel. As he laid on the bed he turned on the TV. The Zoids Pre-Celebrations had begun. The Celebration was already half over, but all the teams introduced were mostly Class E, D, C, B. The Class A had just begun.

"The A Class are going to be competing for the Royal Cup in three years", The announcer stared," Many teams from Planet Zi have come over to fight. Our first team is The Lightning Team. This Team consists of the Tasker Sisters, Kelly and Chris, and the famous mercenary, Jack Sisqo. This whole team uses three Lightning Saix, good for high speed battles." A picture was shown as Jack, Kelly, and Chris stood in front of their Zoids. 'So Jack stayed with the team', Bit thought to himself.

"Our next team is the Fluegal Team," the announcer shouted again with her high pitched voice," Only two pilots are on this team, Naomi Fluegal and Brad Hunter. Both exceptional pilots. The Zoids used on this team are the highly modified Gun Sniper and the stealth master, Shadow Fox." A picture scrolled on screen, with Naomi and Brad and their Zoids behind their backs. Brad looked like he blushing.

"The next team is a fierce one," Bit was starting to get irritated by her voice," The Vega Team, who was about to win the Royal Cup last year. This is a solo team, led by Vega Obscura and his Berserk Fury. Last year it dominated the competition at the Royal Cup. This a big favorite to win at the next Royal Cup." No picture was shown this time. Bit knew none of the Class A teams would be able to match the skills of Vega and the Berserk Fury. Vega was even strong enough to handle a class S team.

Bit didn't really pay attention to the rest of the Class A teams. He was awaiting the introduction of the S Class teams. He had to see what kind of Zoids the other teams would have. Finally the A Class was over and the S Class teams would be introduced.

"Our first S Class team is the Hurricane Team. Devin Storm, Frank Storm, and Sean Storm make up this incredible team. All of these talented pilots use airborne Zoids. The airborne Zoids are a Raynos, a Redler, and a Storm Sworder." The three pilots were standing on top of their flying Zoids. "A Storm Sworder!", Bit shouted out. 'That Zoids is EXTREMELY rare, how did he get one?', Bit thought to himself. 'Anyway, that team could pose some problems if I fight them.' Only the first Team had been introduced and already Bit was nervous.

"Next, This dazzling team will have you on your knees if your not careful. The Blazer Team is made from the two colorful women, Jena and Crystal Blazer. Two colorful and vivid Saber Fangs are used by these talented beauties. Don't get too distracted from there looks and Zoids or it will be all over." Two beautiful girls came on screen with their Saber Fangs that looked like a rainbow. "Woah, not bad," Bit said to himself, smiling about his thoughts.

"Our next team is a new coming team, the Blitz Team!", Bit all of a sudden got interested," The pilots on this team are Jamie Hemeros, Leena Toros, and Leon Toros, this magnificent is led by Steve Toros. A Blade Liger, Gun Sniper, and a Raynos are used by this Team." As the announcer finished speaking a picture of Leon, Leena, and Jamie appeared. All of them with their Zoids in their shadow. "They don't look like they've changed much," Bit seemed a bit disappointed. He thought that they might of modified their Zoids or done something different, but apparently not.

The List went on, all Bit could do was listen and check out his competition. The S Class didn't seem like a push-over. Many pilots had rare and valuable Zoids. Some zoids he had never ever seen. But Bit was up to the Challenge. Finally Bit's profile came up.

"As we near the end this team is also a newcomer, The Cloud Team. It really isn't a team since theres only one person on the team. Bit Cloud, The solo team, and His Liger 0 were part of the Blitz Team, but now he has made his own team. He should be a heavy contender at these Zoid Battles." Bit felt proud of himself as he saw this. As the upcoming day came nearer, Bit was very excited. "One more Night", He finally said.