Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids Whose Line! ❯ Act 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own Zoids or Zoids characters, I don't own Who's Line either.

<Drew Carey> Good evening everyone, and welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway? Tonight's stars, Stole the cookies! Bit Cloud! Stole the money! Brad Hunter! Stole Bit's spine! Leena Tauros! And, stole Jaime's spot on tonight's show, Tim Cavanagh! Hello, I'm Drew Carey, come on down, let's have some fun!

<Drew> Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway, the show were the points don't matter, that's right, the points are just like Harry Champ! If you haven't seen the show, what happens is these four performers are going to do little skits made up completely off the top of their heads, and I'm going to give them fake points, just to keep the show together. At the end of the show, I pick a winner, and they get to do a little something special with me (crowd ohs). And the loser just sits there with a look of shock on their face. (With that, Bit, Brad, Leena, and Tim put a shocked expression on their face. Drew sees this) Yep, they're all losers! Ok, before I get killed, let's move on to our first game, Weird Newscasters. What's going to happen is those awful four people are going to pretend they're doing a newscast, but we give them weird personalities or weird things to do, just to throw in the fun. Bit, you're the normal anchorman. Leena, you're his co-anchor who is his old, nagging wife………

<Bit and Leena> WHAT?!

<Drew> Brad, you're doing sports; you are failing to commit suicide. And Tim, you're a convict planning a daring escape. So when you hear the music, Bit, start this up. (Music)

<Bit> Welcome to the 6:31 o' clock news, I'm Jack Youbetcha. Tonight's top story, Drew gets married to evil alien who lives in a shoe, details later. Let's send it to my co-anchor, um…………"

<Leena> (in a really raspy voice) I'm you're wife, Jack!

<Bit> You are?

<Leena> Of course I am, when are you going to mow the lawn, you said yesterday you would, how come you never do? I mean, I give and I give and I'll I get is pain! WHY SOOOO MUCH PAIN!! WHY? WHY? WHY?!!!

<Bit> Before she embarrasses me more, let's send it to Misery Woe with the sports, Misery?

<Brad> (in really mad and depressed voice) Well in the Stanley Cup (pretends to rig explosive) the Kings beat the Devils in the second round, I'M GOING TO SEE THE DEVILS!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! (Boom! He pretends to fly across the stage) Oh, am I in hell? I must be because Jack is here, wait………DAMN IT!! I'M NOT DEAD!

<Bit> Ok…………say hello to Scott Stevens for me when you go interview the Devils.

<Brad> NOT WHAT I MEANT ASSHOLE!!

<Bit> Now to weather, with Timothy McVay, Tim?

<Tim> Thanks, Jack. (Looks like he's rigging a tape-recorder on back of prison bar.) Well in the northern region you've got sunshine in the high eighties (hit's button and walks to the chairs then hits code pad, still talking, but looks like it is the tape recorder because of the microphone on his shirt) and at night lows in the seventies. The western region (goes back stage) you are experiencing heat in the 100s and lows of the 90s at night…………AHHHHHHHH!!!!! (Tape recorder drowned out) DOGS!!!!!! (Runs back on stage and runs to T.V. camera) ATTACK DOGS!!!! FATAL FLAW IN MY PLAN!!!! AHHHHHH!! (Making fake barking and growling sounds while pretending to be mauled) **Buzzer**

<Drew> Ok enough! Too much trying to die! Ok, one thousand points to Timothy McVay, wherever you are. Let's go to a game called Party Quirk. In this game, Leena is going to host a party, and everyone else are guests, but once again have weird personalities. They are secret and Leena has to try and guess them. (Bit and Tim make weird faces, while Brad has a big smile) So whenever you're ready Leena, take it away.

<Leena> Ok, pie, check, chicken fingers, check, chips and dip, check. (Ding Dong) Oh hi Bit!

<Bit is a whole Zoid battle in one minute> Hi, Ready? FIGHT!! (Runs around like he's controlling the Liger Zero) You'll never win because I'm Harry Champ a man destined to be King! Ha Ha! Bang! Bang! (Mimics Leena) Damn! My worthless Gunsniper is out of commission!

<Leena> Well, you enjoy you're little fantasy (Ding Dong!) Oh good (answers the door it's Brad)

<Brad is an auction guy> Hello Leena. Wow! Pie! Ok, our next item is this lovely piece of pie, we'll start at ten smackaroonies! (Really fast) Do I hear ten? Yes ten, how about twenty, thirty, yes I hear thirty, forty to the man in back-

<Leena> One hundred dollars you auctioneer! **Buzzer**

<Drew> Correct!

<Leena> (Ding Dong) Oh god! Tim is here! Ok Leena, pull yourself together, he's just a guy (Ding Dong) who makes me feel warm inside. (Answers door)

<Tim is Harry Champ> I'm here, Leena!! Don't worry!!

<Leena> Stop acting like Harry! **Buzzer**

<Drew> Correct!

<Leena> Wow, that was simple (Bit is still a Zoid battle in one minute) Um………you're how Harry Champ blew up Tim.

<Drew> No.

<Leena> Um………

<Bit> Strike Laser Claw!!

<Leena> Oh, you're the Liger!

<Drew> Sorry Leena, try an entire Zoid battle in one-minute

<Leena> That was my next answer!

<Drew> Sure it was…………ok, one worthless point to Tim, who was so obvious! (Tim smiles and winks at the camera) We'll be right back with more Who's Line is it Anyway, right after this!