Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids Whose Line! ❯ Act 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own zoids!

Let's get back to the story……………

<Drew> Welcome back to Who's Line is it Anyway. The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter, that's right, the points are just like the once upon a time at the beginning of a fairy tale, you know it's fake, why say it? Anyway, let's get right back into the game by playing a game called scene change. It's for all four of you. What's going to happen is Brad, Bit and Leena are going to act out a scene, and at points in the scene Tim, who really isn't playing, he's off screen, will say change and whoever said or did something will change what they did. The scene is Leena is fighting with **chuckles** Brad who is Harry and Bit just adds her two cents every five seconds, like he always does.

<Tim> Get on with it.

<Drew> Just for that, I'm taking away your one worthless point for being so obvious. Nah, just kidding. Ok, whenever you're ready take it away.

<Brad acting like Harry> Leena!!! (Pretending to chase her around)

<Tim> Change

<Brad> Bit!!!

<Tim> Change

<Brad> Drew!!!

<Leena> Oh Harry, shut your mouth.

<Brad > Why should I, my love for you should be known through out Zi!

<Bit> I think Zi knows.

<Tim> Change

<Bit> I think we know

<Tim> Change

<Bit> I already know

<Leena> That's right, he already knows.

<Brad> Well, I think he should butt out

<Tim> Change

<Brad> Well I think you should butt out

<Tim> Change

<Brad> I'm going to butt out, but not before you give me a kiss

<Leena slaps him>

<Tim> Change

<Leena punches him>

<Tim says half laughing> Change

<Leena kicks him somewhere I don't feel like saying> **Buzzer** (Everyone goes back to his or her chairs, Brad sort of waddles)

<Drew, laughing hysterically> Oh that was great! One thousand points to Tim and Leena, (The slap each other five) what team work, oh and one million useless French Francs to Brad to get an operation. You know why they're useless, because France uses Euros!! Ok let's go on to a game called Props. What's going to happen is they're going to split up into groups of two and I'm going to give them a weird object that they have to figure out what to use them for. Here's Tim and Leena's props (looks like two springs) and here's Bit and Brad's prop (looks like two Pringles) whenever you're ready take it away.

<Tim and Leena's turn, Tim says> (the springs are on his shoes) And you just clip them on and away you go (try's to stand up and falls while saying) Away I go!! **Buzzer**

<Brad and Bit's turn, Bit says> (Brad is holding the two things up to his mouth) They say `The fun don't stop' it stops now; this little boy has two BIG Pringles stuck in his mouth. **Buzzer**

<Tim is inside of a spring, Leena says> It's Slinky Man!! **Buzzer**

<Brad is sitting on the Pringle thing, Bit is holding the back up> Ok on three, one, two, three! (Bit lets go) I hate Build Your Own chairs! **Buzzer**

<Tim is lying on the floor still in spring> Um………I think I'm going to need another turn to get out of this.

<Brad is pissed> We don't have an idea since that went so fast!

<Tim is finally out and Leena is pretending to wear the springs like earrings> Don't get burnt on a jewelry deal like Leena did **Buzzer**

<Brad and Bit are pretending to eat the Pringles> If we can convince people to get shrunk down to this size, we can end world hunger. **Buzzer**

<Drew> That wasn't funny…………and since it wasn't, Bit and Brad, negative, one worthless point, and just because I can, one Thousand points to me!!!

<Tim> And there you have it folks, that's how and idiot makes his day! (Drew ignores that remark)

<Drew> Let's go on to a game called Let's Make a Date. By now, everyone knows how this game goes, so I'll tell you Leena is the contestant and everyone else is a bachelor, so whenever you're ready, take it away

<Leena> Hi bachelor number 1.

<Bit is Brad, this is going to be good> What?

<Leena> If you were a perfume, what fragrance would you be?

<Bit> the smell of money.

<Leena> Ok…………Bachelor number 2? If you had the opportunity to sweep me off my feet, what you do?

<Brad is Bit> I'd stand there, stupidly, and wait for it to go away.

<Leena> I like him, he's honest, Bachelor number 3

<Tim is none other than Harry, again> Yes my darling (thinking: I'm going to be sick! Why am I always Harry?)?

<Leena> Just a small comment, you're making yourself obvious again.

<Tim> Whatever.

<Leena> Bachelor number 3, I'm going to skip you. Bachelor number 1, if you could buy a zoid as a gift for someone else what would it be?

<Bit> The cheapest one.

<Leena> Charming, isn't he? Bachelor number 2, same question.

<Bit> A Rev-Raptor, because they are useless and we could win some battles easily.

<Leena> Bachelor number 3, I'm going to skip you again.

<Tim> Why Leena, why?

<Leena> because I hate you. **Buzzer**

<Drew> Take a guess.

<Leena> Bit is a greedy millionaire.

<Bit> I love Naomi more than you!

<Leena> Brad………Bachelor number 2, I'm going to skip for now.

<Tim> Are we playing Duck Duck Goose?

<Leena> Tim is Harry.

<Drew> Duh!

<Leena> Brad is…………

<Brad> Don't hurt me!! It was just one cookie!!

<Leena> Bit.

<Drew> Correct! (Everyone sits down) Ok, once again, one worthless point to Tim for being so obvious. (Tim smiles again) You do realize these points are worthless.

<Tim> Duh.

<Drew> Just because Hawk_11 told me to, I'm giving myself one thousand points! And I'm ending the chapter!

<Hawk_11> You're not going to unless I really say to!!

<Drew> Sorry boss.

<Hawk_11> Shut up you worm!