Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids X-treme Chaotic Century ❯ Zoids X-Treme Chaotic Century ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Authors note- Hello zoid fans! I have now finally got off my lazy arse and rewriting and proofing of my story I would personally like to thank my beta-reader Naomi Hunter couldn't of done it without her! Without further notice you will read the new and improved proofed story of Zoids! please review!

Zoids X-Treme Chaotic Century

Prologue: Darkness creeps into the Deepest of Mind

**********************************

Planet Zi is the home of humans and zoids where they work together and fight together. For these past close to 4 to 5 years were nothing but fighting and world domination, but the world terror was finally at peace from a young zoid warrior from the Guardian Force who protects the people and brought peace back to Planet Zi.

But will this peace be forever peaceful? Or will it get disrupted again for another and more sinister evil organization as another legend will come to life.......

**********************

The out skirts of the desert

**********************

Two glowing moons are shown in the night across the desert plain of the soft silk sand; the wind blows and is so quiet that you could hear the faintest breathing of someone. This night, however, is not going to be so quiet as the two moons illuminate their shadow into a large and tall like military base where other humans experiment on their own kind....

***********

In laboratory

***********

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!"

A painful agonizing scream was shot out through the white room with cables, long needles, lasers inputted in the figure, the team of scientists and zoid warriors were conducting their experiment on their guinea pig with their cold stares and defiant looks, the figure collapsed and went into shock. A couple of men came out from the other room and took the "experiment" away.

On the other side of the glass room, a group of scientists were sitting at a round table looking distressed as they tapped their fingers and brushing them through their short hair. The silence in the room broke as one scientist banged his fist on the table,

"I don't believe this! We lost another one!"

"It seems that the human body can not withstand its full extent"

"Nonsense! Of course it can, we just need to find better test subjects that are not so weak!"

"Humph! Easy for you to say! The only test subjects that have successfully withstood its power are codename ZOID X and codename ZOID XV! There is no way we could find like those two!"

They all agreed on that for sure until another scientist spoke up,

"I say we still continue with this project till we find the right 'subjects' and let alone what's going to happen if we don't continue"

His reassuring voice gave them another agreement and some more discussions. As soon as they were done talking they all turned around from their seats and watched as their other guinea pig be moved into the room and agonizing screams were heard throughout the night.

************

Past Midnight

************

The whole base was now and only now finally quiet without the pain full screams. One of the scientists though was not asleep and was busy scribbling down theories of the past experiments that have failed, till a sudden jolt of an earthquake was struck at the base and the alarm went off.

Everyone got out of his or her rooms to see what happened. Many scientists from their dorms were running through the halls to the chambers, a female assistant came their way and told them the news,

"Sirs! Both of the cells containing code name ZOID X and the AI Intelligence module have escaped!"

The older scientist was in disbelief, "That's impossible! The cells were specialized into an unbreakable substance!" He rushed to the cells, leaving the others behind to see for himself. When the others got to the cell, two guards were sprawled on the floor unconscious with rubble of metal and parts everywhere.

They saw the older scientist with his legs and knees on the floor as he was shaking in disbelieve and shock of what he saw. From where they could see, the wall containing the prisoners was literally ripped off or more like rammed. This grew into shock and horror for them, as they never witnessed anything like it, as they were in deep thoughts faint footsteps were heard in the halls until it got closer and closer and then came to halt near the scientists. This man was also a scientist, but more in charge. His glasses gave the figure a sinister appearance but looks calm and lenient in a way with his short black hair.

He began to speak in a mild tone and almost sympathetic voice, "My dear friends, why are you so shocked? It would of bound to happen.....how interesting this is. But all is not lost..." He looked back in the shadows with a smirk on his face. "We still have our 'qualified' soldier which should prove more superior and we will get them back for sure"

With that he directed their attention to the two figures in the shadows which they emerged from with an evil smirk. The stupefied shock that was the scientist's expressions were soon smiling and gave each other snickering little laughs, the head scientist tweaked his glasses a little then cleaned them and put them back on,

"This will be a new era in zoid history as we know it"

The two moons that were illuminating their shadow soon faded and it may never illuminate this side of the desert ever again.

TBC......