Fan Fiction ❯ A Foreseen Love ❯ A Foreseen Love Ch1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~A Foreseen Love~

Author Note: This is my second original Fic, if you don't like it, please tell me, I just have a craving to write and I'm making this up as I go along….

Important author note: ALL characters belong to me! Bios of the characters are in my Bio

Relenquia, a 15yr old neko Jin, had been lying on the carpeted floor. Bruised and beaten she lay there still, wishing she were dead. Tears cascaded down the sides of her face along with blood. She heard the parents talking in the background; she could hear the muffled footsteps coming near. She closed her eyes fearing another hit. "GET UP YOU WORTHLESS GIRL!" her father yelled while he kicked her in the ribs. Relenquia just opened her eyes; they were wide and just staring forward. Her father picked her up by the hair. "GET UP NOW!" He dropped her back down. She slowly got up clutching the wall, catching her breath. `Why? Why do they do this to me?' she thought. Her mother just sat there watching, smirking too. Relenquia moved inch by inch at the wall hoping her parents didn't see her, when she got further down the hall she ran to the front door, opened it silently and left.

She ran down the streets as fast as her tired body would let her. Relenquia was starting to grow weaker, she couldn't stop just yet, they would find her. Before she knew it, she was having trouble breathing, and she fell down to her knees. `Am I…. dying?' she thought to herself. The thought was soon erased as her head collided with the concrete.

The next morning a young boy was walking with his friend that just happened to be a girl. They were just about to cross the street but the girl saw the unconscious body and ran up to it. "Come over here Haruko!!" the girl yelled. He grunted and walked over to her. "Oh my god…she's barely breathing, lets take her to the hospital!" "Now where would the hospital be Neesouta?" "It should be about a half hour's walk…or a 10minute run." He picked up the girl. "Lets get going…" "You never show any emotion do you Haruko?" "Not that I know of…" he said sarcastically.

After about 25 minutes they arrived at the hospital. They entered the emergency room. "Hey, there's a big emergency here!" The nurse jumped up. Neesouta gestured to the unconscious girl he was holding. The nurse nodded and pressed the speaker button. "Doctors needed quick, bring a stretcher too!" Within seconds a stretcher was brought out. He set the girl down and the rushed her away. "Well, lets go Haruko." "No." he said flatly. "I'd like to know if she will be ok if that's not a problem with you." She scowled at him. "Sometimes your too sarcastic for your own good!" He rolled his eyes at her. "Well, I'm going home, see ya later!" she waved and left.