Fan Fiction ❯ Book 5 The fight ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning Aang wakes up to find Katara and Sokka not there.Moumi is on the ground fainted.Aang wakes Moumi up and asks where Sokka and Katara is.Moumi spells in the sand that prince Zuko kidnapped them and knocked him out.Aang takes Moumi and hops on Oppa."Yip"Yip!"He says.Oppa and Aang and Moumi search the grounds and find prince Zuko's ship Oppa lands and Aang hops aboard the ship.The crew shoots fire at him.Aang spins around and the wind blows the fire out.He then leaps into the air and hits all the crew with his staff.He runs forward into the hall looking into each door for his friends.He finds them with prince Zuko in the 2nd room he checks.Zuko has his hand up to there necks and says "Give up avatar or your friends die!"Aang thinks for a second and says "I give up".The guards then hand cuff Aang and throw him in the dungeon.Aang in the dungeon has time to think how to escape.He uses his bicine whistle and then Oppa crashes through the ceiling.Aang hops on and they fly to the bow of the boat and Aang jumps off then fights the guards and goes in the room.Again prince Zuko helds his friends captive.Aang then blows the bicine whistle and Oppa c rashes through the wall he and his friends all hop on Oppa and fly away.They leave prince Zuko shouting "Damn you avatar!I will get you!!!!"..............