Fan Fiction ❯ Book 5 The fight ❯ The end of the fire nation? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They then reach the Tower and Aang uses his air bending to fly them up to the tower.As soon as they get in the tower a magical thing happens and all over the world can see where Aang is.The fire lord trapped it there only so that the whole world would see the avatar die.Thjey pay no attention to it and say "Fire lord you will be f***ing extinct once we kill your f***ing a**!"The fire lord laughs and says "You b***es you think you can stop me!"Well then I applaud you ,you got through my silly guards.He mumbles worthless peices of c***.He then fires a bomb at them.Hahaha it is attached to you all and it will go off in exactly one minute!Your destroyed avatar!Aang then uses all nation powers and blows the bomb to bits(all nation powers-Earth bending,Fire bending,Water bending,and Air bending).The firelord is amazed and throws a smoke bomb down and disappears.They looks down the tower and there's the fire lord at the bottom.Aang flys down and then uses the all nations power and it directly hits the fire lord.The fire lord is blown to bits!Aang is then happy that the whole world is safe again after 100 years of sufering.He gets his friend and they all fly back home.Aang lives with Sakka and Katara as brother and sister and they live happily ever after.
 
 
THE END