Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love: The Snape Story ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
.Chapter One.

"Can you believe we met more than three years ago?" She said, brushing her lips gently across my cheek.

"It's been that long?" I replied, as I drew her close. It had to be done.

She was beautiful. Her pale green eyes glittered even through the darkest of nights. Her smile was brighter than all the stars gathered together. Her brown, walnut colored hair flowed behind her without wind. She also carried something with her now.Something very precious... our baby.

"Severus, I wish to stay this way forever. I love you." She whispered. She made my plans so difficult to share. She had every right to know. I loved her too. It just... was impossble to tell her when she held me like this.

"Celeste... I must tell you this. I am.. I am a Death Eater. And Lor..."

"I know you are. I've always known. I don't care about that. I know you aren't like the others."

"Wait... Celeste... I just want to know you'll be safe. I'd never hurt you. But Lord Voldemort, He has a neverending hate for you... and our love because of whot you are. And I'm worried for your safety. If we stay together, He'll... He'll kill you. Celeste, we can't stay this way. I couldn't bear life if you weren't here. Please Celeste... we have to end this... go and keep yourself and the baby safe. And remember this one thing... I will love you forever." I explained, struggling to hold back the tears. I'd rather die than to see her leave. But I couldn't watch Lord Voldemort murder her and my child.

She gazed up at me, her eyes filled with crystal tears.

"Y...You're serious? How could..." She began, standing up. I stared down at the ground. I couldn't let her see me cry.

"Severus! Tell me..." Celeste said. She wrapped her arms around her slightly rounded stomach. I stoop up to hug her one last time. I held her so tight and close. Then I leaned down.

"Baby, I love you. Make your mommy proud!" I said, gently kissing her stomach. I stood up once again.

"Don't cry, my love. I love you." I whispered. Our lips met for one last time in a kiss so powerful. I let the tears go.

"Goodbye, Severus Snape."

"Goodbye, Celestia Snape."

And I watched my family leave me.

Forever.