Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Bloody Fight ❯ I can't wait ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Harry woke the next day.Without opening his eyes he sat up.For some reason Harry felt the presence of someone, besides him,and sure enough when his body came out of sleeping mode he felt weight on his lower body.

"Who's sitting on me?"Harry managed to say before yawning.

"Maybe if you opened your eyes you could see."

Harry did just that to see Relain staring at him with her bright eyes.

"Hullo,Relain,"Harry said.

"Hi,Harry,you need to get up and get ready,we need to get to King's Cross!"Urged Relain.

"I forgot about that,let me sleep a little longer,please?"Mumbled Harry.

"No,"snaped Relain,"Come on Harry get up!"

Harry fell back on his pillow and closed his eyes.Relain got so close to Harry's face that when Harry opened his eyes again he could see there noses touching.

"Please get up Harry,"beged Relain.

"I'm too tired,"moaned Harry.

Relain stuck out her lower lip and made the most innocent face she could,"Please Harry."

Harry looked at her and smiled,"Ok,ok,I'll get up."

"Thanks Harry!"Said Relain sweetly and she gave him a warm embrace.Harry let out a happy sigh when she did this.Harry got closer to Relain's face,his lips almost touching her's,it was about to happen the moment he's been waiting for-

"Harry,earth to Harry!"

"Huh?"

Harry opened his eyes.

"Where am I?"Harry said.

"Are you ok?"

Harry looked over to see his best friend,Ron,staring at him full with concern.

"Ron what are you doing here?"Asked Harry.

"What do you mean?Me,you,Relain,and Hermione have been on the train talking for some time now,then you said you were going to take a nap,then you talked in your sleep about being too tired to wake up and about letting you sleep longer,then you fell out of your seat."Said Ron,"And here you are now asking me where you are."

Harry looked around.He saw Relain napping in the corner,Hermione reading a book,and Ron still staring at him.

"Oh yeah,sorry."

Harry got up off the floor and went over to Relain.She looked so peaceful sleeping,so relaxed.

"You should wake her up,I bet we're almost there."Said Hermione not taking her eyes off the book.

Harry nodded.He just wanted to reach out and touch her,hold her,anything to bring Relain close to him.

He ran his hand down her cheek.He got close to her face and whispered,"Time to wake up sleepy head."

Relain mumbled somthing,sat up,and streched.

"We there?"She asked.

"Almost."Said Harry staring out the window.

"What's it like,Harry?"Asked Relain.

"You'll see when you get there."Said Harry,"You'll love it!"

"I cant wait!"