Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Sora and Kairi’s spirits; Spirits of the heart ❯ Chapter 1: Sora’s spirit and shadowy message ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kingdom Hearts

Sora to Kairi wa haru

Haru no kokoro

By: Kouji Ginsenshi

Kingdom Hearts

Sora and Kairi's spirits

Spirits of the heart

Summary: The final battle has ended and Sora is the winner and Ansem is defeated or is he? Find out in Kingdom Heart: Sora and Kairi's spirits; Spirit of the Heart.

~A fading light is brightening in the eyes of a child, if that child seeks to be pure of heart, a Master of the kind heart~

Chapter 1: Sora's spirit and shadowy message.

The area of the final battle,

As the sun sets on Sora and Kairi watches their memories pass before, Sora then looks to Kairi. "It over Kairi, it's over." He says. "Yes for now Sora, but what if they return?" Kairi asks. "If they do I'll be right here to stop them." Sora says. "Sora." Kairi says. "Yes Kairi?" Sora asks. "The taint of the shadows lives." Kairi says. "What- what do you mean Kairi?" Sora asks. "~One night, after traversing endless grassy fields, you will come upon crossroads. You mind will swim as you recall your lost friends. They were supposed to return home at the journey's end… but that will not be so. A man emerges from the shadows and will speak to you Sora: "Ahead lies what you seek… but to claim it you must lose something dear." Then the man will vanish, only a single path remains. At the end of the path lies a castle and inside that castle stretches a vast nothingness. Your memories lay fragmented before you, swirling and spiraling upwards to a great adventure. What will you gain, and what will you lose? Only time will tell Sora~" Kairi says in a ghostly voice, Kairi faints. "Kairi, Kairi." Sora says as he starches her.