Fan Fiction ❯ Master & Slave ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Master and Slave ch. 2

I wish that night had gone on forever, loosing myself in his arms was almost more than I wanted for so long. Weeks later he had to leave for college, and this would be a short period of loss and depression for me.

I leaned on the wall watching Sephroth pack his stuff, He was kind enough to pack my shiny blue boxers. After he was done packing he told me to hold on to this. "If I die some where out there, you'll have this." He said. " How did you make this"

Seph shows Aku the strands of hair that he cut off before Aku came over last night.

" All that you have to do is get something to bend into a shape, then wrap your material around it and get it encased some where." Aku was looking at the encased silver heart that Seph had made for him. On the bottom was etched "

"Aku Usagi

You will never

Forget me now"

Sephroth

I hugged him for the last time, just taking the warmth of his body and letting it go to my head, for the last time, or so I thought. But there he goes, out of my life probably forever. It was a painful 2 months without him being around. I couldn't help thinking about the way those deep green eyes looked in the dim light, his curves that made a challenge for my last x-boyfriend Jason.

It was Sept. 2, I got a letter from him, " HOLY SHIT!" I said really loud, "Sephroth might be up to something, again" I read the letter, it read:

Hey dude, Its me. Your going to be happy to know that I'm going to finish school early, I missed you these past 8 months, but its not like that time before when we were separated for 3 years. Oh well, it hasn't been much fun here, the guys and girls aren't in to the long hared look, I've been hit on by girls, and nothing but girls, it sux. I tried getting a guys number, I got the crap kicked out of me so all I did was go silent for the rest of the year. But I'm coming back home and I'm not telling you when I'm gonna be back.

I love you,

Sehproth

Why did he have to do this to me, he wouldn't tell me when he was coming home. I started thinking about when he should be near. I read the letter again, I found a piece of was paper covering some kind of goo, I pulled of the letter and it said, " use your senses, it's part of your training, besides I didn't have any tape or glue so I jizzed on it.

I was surprised, I licked off all of the essence that he put on the paper.

Memories came back, and they came back strong, the curves of his body, and the memories of that last night in his arms. I knew he was going to be close to home and that would be soon. I got some money and went to some store and got some lube and a few things, I wanted that night, when he's at home with me, to be a night that would put last time to shame. I think I held a boner for the longest time for the remainder of that day.

I slept trying to think where he was.

I went through the days like that, then I kept bugging myself by saying that he must be just outside of St. Cloud, but I didn't bother for a while. Till about 3 p.m. I traveled towards St. Cloud to see if he was there. I finally found him, walking shirtless, I can never forget that 6-pack on his belly, and what had me surprised was he had his hair in a way that looked like his gender would be confused for a woman. He told me to move over.

On the way home he was talking about how he could be instantly qualified for a trainer in combat arts, and all the guys that he thought that looked hot to him. He knew I was getting excited, he started to rub the bulge in my pants, and I wanted to stop here and screw his brains out. He told me about this one person, his name was Brent had an obsession for gay guys, " I told them about us, and you should have seen Brents face, they want to be invited over some time, so what do you think?"

"Why not" I said

"When" He said

" Well I guess it can be the day after tomorrow"

We got home and he was surprised at what I had laid out for us, " well, well, well. Somebody was a little eager for my return" Seph said with a grin. He picked up the `KY' jelly, " raspberry flavor, I want to try some, besides I didn't know that they made an edible kind." He put some on his finger and rubbed it on my lips and kissed me. I almost fell apart, I waited for that for 9 months, I hadn't even masturbated over him, I made myself wait for him and that kiss… ooooooh, that kiss almost made me cum.

We went to dinner, and did all that kind of romantic stuff, except riding through the love tunnel, if there is such a thing. He told me this when we were holding eachother in the Movie Theater, he told me that he doesn't want to blow all this "want" for eachother tonight, but, that we spread it through out the week. I could see his point with no problem, wasting all this sexual energy that was built up in me through out the last 9 months would suck.

O.k, to skip the drama, I'll describe the night, as usual, we did some different positions, but they weren't rough, we wanted soft, sensual love. And we discovered that using the one toy, which I bought, really didn't work like we thought it was painful! The butt plug hurts like a bitch! So we decided to burn it, because it was also a candle.

Knowing Sephroth, he lived to see things burn, he used the candle wax on me. I cringed in pain as the wax melted my skin.

" you evil basterd!" I growled

"evil huh?" he said with an evil grin

OOOOOOOOOOOOOWW! I screamed as he let a drop of wax drop on the head of my cock causing it to go limp and shriveled. He laughed but had no idea that he was going to be the first one to loose in this sex fight, as he was laughing, I got some of that jelly on my hands and lubed his cock, while at the same time rubbing furiously on it.

His breaths were heavy, I knew I had control, besides, after that little wax insolent, I made him cum hard lapping up his jizz. I knocked him into a deep sleep, but I didn't feel bad since it was only 1:00 in the morning. So, I went to sleep in his arms again, I was so happy about this, I slept with my hand on his cock.

That morning I woke up to find him penetrating me, I guess he wanted pay back because I felt one intense orgasm build up, as soon as he noticed, he pulled out and left me hanging there. I rolled over and started to suck on him like mad, the taste of his precum sent me into a fight to hold myself down long enough to sit on my cock, lucky me, I did so. Once I was inside him I let loose in one really intense orgasm. I lied there limp from the 30 second surge of energy I got from him, he then kneeled over me and rubbed himself and came. I lapped up all that I could, he took the rest and rubbed it all over my chest so I could smell the aroma of his jizz. He then kissed me softly and said "I'll give you more of that later. I couldn't have asked for a better morning.

…to be continued