Fan Fiction ❯ Master & Slave ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Master and Slave ch.3

Well, I decided to write about the rest of this week, because Sephroth is kind of wondering what I'm doing at 4 a.m. But I'll try to explain everything that going on, and I'm talking about all of the action scenes.

Any way!

But I'll try to explain everything that going on, and I'm talking about all of the action scenes.

Any way!

I have been bored all day, Seph was too, we didn't want to make love, which was odd, but we did get an idea on what to do. We had plenty of money, so we went out and got some videos, some very kinky videos too.

We watched the videos, and it ended up that we had watched over 9 hours of video, and I thought that we were drugged or something, because I know of nobody that can sit in front of a TV for that long. But we had dinner and all that kind of stuff and went to sleep completely forgetting about sex.

Almost 2 hours later after the both of us were tossing and turning, I woke up to see that he was in tears. "What's up?" I said "Its Vincent, I miss him. He wanted me to show him what it was like" I asked, "what, what was like" he said, "what its like to be in love with another guy" I hugged him and told him to bring him over tomorrow and we'll show him.

He kissed me softly and said that he would not doubt me ever again. After that he started kissing my nipples and all down my chest. I laughed at the tickling feeling of his kisses, I cooed and wondered how he can tell where he was in a pitch black environment, the blackness made things more erotic as I began to think about things out of the ordinary like instead of Seph being there, it was someone else.

I felt him use something on my cock. I was sure that it wasn't his mouth or his hand. It wasn't his hand or anything near that. It was cold and felt like rubber. I looked to see what it was and I saw what appeared to be a shine. I herd a motor running, it sent shivers up my spine as it vibrated against the most sensitive part of my cock. Then I saw another shiny thing that penetrated me. He came up and said in my ear "now who's the bitch"

He made me suck him like mad. But this was only the beginning of what was to come, I felt my orgasm build to its peak then he shut everything off and removed everything. I'm lying there at the peak of orgasm, he took his cock and rubbed the head of his against mine which almost sent me over, I needed more, all he was doing was teasing me, he knew I would cum if he touched me just right or long enough, I felt him lick me with the very tip of his tongue, and causes some pre-cum to show. He then started blowing on me and licking me, I was crying for him to stop the teasing. He finally did so, he had found a super sensitive part of my cock, almost like the G-spot of the male organ, I had a big orgasm that covered Sephs face. I licked my mess off his face and gave him a good salty kiss.

I have always wondered how Seph would always find things on me that I never knew of. Like the g-spot, he found that not too long ago, but I'm sure to remember that area forever. If I try to find things on Seph, is almost impossible, I have done this to him though, when we get rough, he told me that when I pump him hard, its almost like I'm sucking on him passionately but at the same time I'm giving a hand job, and it almost makes him explode.

Almost immediately after I came, I stroked that new found spot on me, I was instantly at full power. He told me to take it slow then he was going to do something to have a little more fun. "What did you have planned" I asked " just do as I tell you. Now lay on your back and let me get you going." He whispered in my ear as he pushed me back.

He took me inside his synthetic cylinder and spun around on my cock which caused an instant explosion of jizz to hit the bed frame above my head, then oozed down my crack. He took what was left and rubbed it in to my nipples then he sucked on them for a while which caused me to have another orgasm. This time from having my nipples sucked. I had never had that happen to me.

We went to sleep then, this time he was in my arms. Face buried in my chest with one hand on my right breast. I cooed as he rubbed my chest. Thinking about tonight and how it compared to that night before he left.

…To be continued