Fan Fiction ❯ Messiah of the Dark ❯ How it all Began... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Um... Yeah, this is my first original fic that I ever got around to type out. *Sweatdrop* Anyway, just to warn you people (Or readers, whichever you prefer...), this is a DARK fic. If you want to flame me or anything, please read the warning below before I actually bother to reply to your stupid flame.

Warning: This is an extremely DARK fic. So if any of you have any problems with those kind of fics, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT read this fic. Oh, and before I forget, this is not for those hardcore religious Catholics or Christians or those who can't stand to read anything to do with religion, I suggest you go back because flames will be thrown into my flamethrower where it really belongs.

---------------------------------------

Heaven… To everyone's beliefs, it is a beautiful place, where everyone and everything enjoys the peace and has everything they will ever need…

Needless to say that anyone, ANYONE at all who tries to disrupt this peace and destroy the place or the inhabitants has committed a great sin, one that is so great, that not even God is willing to forgive…

"Do you realize what you have done?" Boomed the almighty voice of the one being who held her destiny in his hands.

Shin kept her mouth shut, not opening it up until the very final moment.

"Killing the Messiah, disrupting the order here, destroying the world leaving nothing behind?"

A psychotic grin found its way onto Shin's face.

Shin looked up, feeling so very completed at the crying faces of the saints, angels and creatures and people… All because they lost one person…

"Do you admit guilty?"

"Why should I deny my handiwork? I have to say, this is the best thing I have ever done…"

God looked down at her.

"Even though you are the Goddess of Death, you have gone too far this time Shin… I cannot forgive you…"

"Why? Just because I did what I was created for? You created me to destroy life… Now that I have done my duty, you are condemning me for it?"

"Enough with your attitude Shin!" Michael cried, standing up, sword in hand. "You are speaking to the Father! Watch your mouth!"

"And what will you do to me Michael?" Shin questioned, eyes narrowed. "And just what will you do? Your duty might be to destroy the devils rampaging across the world but without His order, you can NEVER do it…"

Michael gripped the handle of his sword tightly, trying not to let his anger get the better of him.

"Michael, please sit down. I will handle this matter myself."

"But Father…"

"Are you disobeying my request?"

"No Father… Never…" Michael said as he sat back in his seat, all the while glaring at Shin.

"It is true indeed that I have created you to become the Goddess of Death, but you were never instructed to cause such chaos… To kill the Messiah, to destroy every single soul ascending to heaven, killing everything and everyone who went against you… All just for the sake of pure amusement."

"Not exactly amusement Father… Not exactly… You could say that I followed my instincts…" An even bigger grin found its way onto her face.

"Father, we have to do something about her…" Gabriel spoke up. "The sin she has committed is a grave one that cannot go unpunished."

"I agree." Raphael said. "Killing the Messiah just to curb her instincts? It is something that we cannot overlook…"

"And what about your actions upon my subordinates? You think that I will be able to overlook that?"

"Enough with your impudence Shin!" Michael cried once again, standing up. "God created you out of the kindness of his heart and this is how you repay him!?"

"The only reason as to why he created me was that he needed someone to take the rap for all the deaths happening in the world so as to not tarnish his reputation!"

"That is just about all I can stand from you Shin! Father! Her impudence has gotten out of hand! Even if she tries to change, she will never be able to! Father, this has gotten too out of control already! Please, say something in fairness for those who lost both life and soul! Think of our Lord!"

Silence fell upon the 'court' for a short moment before Shin spoke up.

"And where is the Blessed Mother?"

"In her garden, weeping over the loss of her dear." Barakiel replied.

"I see…"

"I will not stand to see you hurt the Blessed Virgin for any longer Shin!"

"Then come over here and I shall gladly do you a favour and remove your eyes for you Michael!"

"Enough with this senseless arguments, Michael, Shin." God finally spoke. "I have made my judgment. Shin shall be sealed up for eternity to make up for what she has done. The Messiah will be re-born at the specific time and year."

Shin's eyes narrowed. "Are you sure about that?"

"Need he reconfirm it with you?" Haniel rebuked.

"You have no say in this young angel! So shut your trap!"

"I dare you to repeat that again Shin!"

"Haniel, Shin, enough of this." Gabriel intervened.

"I have made my judgment."

"Even so…No matter what you all do, evil can never be destroyed. Without evil, how can there be good?"

"We will manage it Shin…"

"Damn you… Damn you all! A curse … A curse I place on all of you and the future Earth! When the Messiah is re-born into the world, a period of darkness and evil will befall on mankind and the ones here. A suitable soul who holds the powers I have lost will be found and consumed and from then on, darkness will reign over light!"

"Blasphemy!" Michael cried. "Take her away!"

As she was taken to her eternal prison, Shin continued mocking God and the angels, crying out her curse repeatedly…

-End of Prologue-

A/N: So how was it? I hope it wasn't really that bad... I kinda wrote it in a fit of anger because of my parents... *Mumble grumble* Well, since school has started, I'll try my best to post up further chapters. But that will not happen until I finish the latest chapter so um... Yeah, just hope and I finish the latest chapter A.S.A.P. ^^; Anyway, have a nice day and reviews or constructive criticisms are indeed appreciated. But as stated earlier, any flames that has to do with the darkness or religious implications of this fic will be laughed at and thrown into my flamethrower where it really belongs.