Fan Fiction ❯ Metroid College Days ❯ Beginning of Chaos ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters in this story belong to Nintendo. The name of this story goes credit to the one who made College days in the Sonic section. All right, lets begin.

--

Samus one day in space was just cruising around in her ship... well, until she got a message. This is what it said.

"Samus, in order for you to become a bounty hunter. You must past college for technical reasons. We know you want to begin your bounty hunting days now, but you must first finish college."

"Oh great. Now I got to go through another series of learning when I already know a lot now." Said Samus.

She sighed and went to the nearest college she was interested in. She went this one college called "Zebes University". She went in not knowing what would happen next.

Earlier during the day before Samus got the message.

A familiar space dragon was ready for his evil job duties that he would do. He was about to join the group that he has been waiting for all his life. He has done many evil things in the past so they should let him in no problem. But there was this one little problem he had. He went up to join until one of the group members said.

"Did you finish college at all?" Said the space pirate.

"Uh... what?" Said Ridley

"I said did you finish college at all said the space pirate." Said the space pirate.

"Um, well. No"

"Then you can't join."

"WHAT! I CAN JOIN ANYTIME I WANT!"

"Uh sir, we don't allow yelling in here."

"Just you wait, I'll finish college. I'll show you."

"Have a good day sir"

The space pirate closes the door. Ridley gets all ticked for not being able to join. He flies off to a college that he was interested in called "Zebes University".

Good thing the year just started, Samus went into room 312 on the 3rd floor.

"Great, now I got to spend 4 years here. Stupid college, but it's for what I want to be. Speaking of college, I wonder what my room mate will be?" Samus asked herself.

She got her luggage in the room and supplies, plus a computer and a T.V. Samus heard the door open.

"Ah, that must be my roommate."

She turned around to see a space dragon staring at her.

"Gasp, I know you!"

"Why did you say gasp?"

"I don't know... Hey! You're that guy who killed my parents. Don't think I remember did ya?"

Ridley looked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw you with my two eyes!"

A mailman came by with a letter.

"Mail for miss Aran." Said the mailman

"I'm miss Aran."

"Here you go" He handed the letter to Samus and ran away fast.

"What was that all about?" Said Ridley.

Samus didn't listen; she was already reading the letter.

Deer Sumas Aran and Rley
"This Letter is to tell you what your classes will be. You guys are rommates."
Smasus Aran: Science 1st hour
Math 2nd hour
History 3rd hour
English 4th hour
LUNCH hour
Fighting class 5th hour
Cleaning crew 6th hour

Rdley: Science 1st hour
Math 2nd hour
History 3rd hour
English 4th hour
LUNCH hour
Fighting class 5th hour
Cleaning crew 6th hour "Thank you for reading this letter, it will blow up when this chapter finishes"

"Wow, they spelt lots of things wrong. Cleaning crew? We both have all the classes together?" Said Samus

"Let me see that." Ridley snatches the letter away and reads it. "Cleaning crew? Whoever wrote this is insane." Ridley crumbles up the letter and eats it.

"Was that supposed to make you look cool? Cause it didn't."

"No, I just like being evil and messing things up."

"Ah boy, what a year this is going to be. Look, since we are roommates we got to get along."

"I don't care about you, I just care for myself so you won't be worrying about me getting along."

"Oh, really... well, I'm going to bed."

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

"Should have brought your stuff."

Ridley gets this weird feeling in his stomach.

"Whoa, I'll be..." Ridley suddenly burst out flames from his mouth almost burning the things in the room.

Samus rolls her eyes and went to bed.