Fan Fiction ❯ Mission from the Darkness ❯ My Darkness ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mission from the Darkness
 
Summary: The goddess of Darkness goes to Dante for help. But the mission that she asks for his help in is the mission on killing the man who had kill Dante's lover, Trish. But then also him and the goddess of Darkness have a long history with one another.
 
A/n: hello everyone I can't remember what happened at the end of Devil May Cry and so I can't remember of Trish died or lived. But if she did die then pretend that she lived, for the sake of my fanfic, I don't want any complaints about, Trish died at the end moron! Or play the damn game again bitch! I will have flashbacks so you guys will know wut happened to Trish and the history of Dante and I don't know the age of Dante so I'm gonna say that he is 28 and the goddess of darkness 27. Now I hope that I have everything in order if not don't complain I'll get it right in the next chapter.
 
I do not own Devil May Cry characters so don't sue me and this is not a mary-sue so do not say it is or flame me, I will turn you in, try me if you don't believe, but don't come bitching at me just because your site shut-down. Ok now please leave pretty comments for my fanfic.
 
Prologue
 
My Darkness
 
I am Nightreya Dark, Goddess of the darkness and lover of night. I am half-human and demon. My father was Luther Dark, best friend and companion to Sprada. They had fought side by side when Sprada rid the world of darkness.
 
I rule a legion of night demons. I am not a threat to the human race, unless they threaten me or my legion. That is when I would ruin their homes, villages, or towns. I had made a promise to my father to keep the balance between humans and demons.
 
I rather not but it was a promise between a crying young girl and her dying father. I have kept that promise even to this day. But keeping my word at the moment is very difficult. Only due to the fact humans are attacking my legion. I would have fought against them but they are being controlled by demons. So I can not kill them. If I tried to kill the demon, I would also kill the innocent humans.
 
Many of my people were killed but these controlled humans, due to my stupid promise. The ones who have survived are in hiding due to my orders. I am left alone, so now I must ask an old friend for a favor.
 
I looked myself over in the large full-length mirror that hung in my dark color master bedroom. I was dressed in tight black leather pants, a blood-red long sleeved shirt and a black corset. I wore four inch leather boots. I had my long black hair down, because I did not care to try and tame my many curls. I wore black eyeliner and red eye shadow which brought out my blood red eyes. My lipstick made my lips look like blood. A red amulet hung from my neck. My long sword hung from a leather belt that was around my waist. Now I started to put on my long black leather trench coat.
 
I walked to my dresser and looked over myself once again. My pale slim body looked great in my leather outfit. I had noticed I had forgotten something; I looked in my silk covered jewelry box. I took out red dangling earrings. Now I was ready to see him again. My dark knight, my old friend. I looked back at my dresser and quickly looked over the picture that was there. A younger version of me had arms wrapped around me by a young boy with striking silver hair and amazing cute. At the bottom of the picture had writing: `Dante and Nightreya, Best Friends Forever.'
 
---------------
 
A/n: hello everyone I hope that was ok for the first chapter. I know its short but the later chapters will be longer. Please R&R but no flames please. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it. See ya in chapter 1, Past Returns.